POL WILL NEVER RECOVER

BTFO IN ALL FIELDS

"Get in contact with refugees"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Who goes swimming in December?

Australians

tan Germans with pale Germans

Wake me up.

I renounce my majority german heritage. Now I have to go around claiming i'm romanian extraction. Thanks a lot you fucking cucks.

Wow, I didn't knew that lefties are living the fairy tales as we speak. It must be nice to see everything in rose.

lol, she was a slut after all, who could have imagined.

lmao

So basically Afghanistan court system makes refugees incompatible with the modern world. Cool

>Long story based on supposition and sunshine somehow makes more sense than what Sup Forums and the police are saying.

TOP C U C K

I wish the Holocaust really had happened

I wonder how it feels be to so delusional... I bet it feels great. :(

Holy shit is this actually real?

It feels like a brown dick forcing its way up inside you

>slipped in dark waters
how do you slip in deep water? just swim out
>causing her to drown because of the cold and other circumstances
so she instantly turned to ice? "other circumstances"???

what kind of fucking explanation is this?

No, it's the ramblings of a madman.

It's just some kangaroo shitposting

>Swimming in Austria during the winter
>Having to keep your relationship a secret even though the parents would be proud of her destroying her white genes
Yeah this is a shitpost

Raped German refugee enablers, apparently

I saw the german version somewhere on pol. Its real guys and im not suprised. The mental gymnastic some people will do in this country is surreal.

>randomly bathing in december
>upper middle class white girl dating an inbree goat fucker
can someone give me a source that is not a repost by a kike from Israel by an aussie shitposter. If I am not mistaken this was probarbly the interview they got from shitskin and believe it or not muslims lie