Really makes u think

Really makes u think

Everyone else is a sheep. I wish they would all wake up.

Materialism has ruined our souls.

My neurons are literally shaking rn.

WORK FOR ME WHITE BOI

What about food and shelter? If I don't work I don't eat. This is way more than just wanting a fancy tv or some shit.

other people had to work to build your home, your car, your computer, your roads, your food, your electricity, etc. Yes you are going to have to work to afford these things.

go live in the wild and be a caveman

wait humans are social creatures.

lol u cant change how society works because you are not an elite kike and you can't leave it haha might as well kill yourself so there are more half breeds that won't notice the jewish tricks

DONT INSULT CAPITALISM. IT IS THE PERFECT SYSTEM. FUCKING COMMIE LIBKEK. THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX EVERYTHING.

>lives on fish surrounded by island
>potatos because no starve

Sucks that people are too dumb to get a job in a field they actually enjoy. I'd say pray for reincarnation then comment seppuku to try again, or go live in the wilds somewhere like the people in Alaska.

Commit* fucking shitposting on a phone sucks

Stop being a loser and start your own business. Then make the losers work for you. Skeleton needs a new backbone. Hes acting like a weak faggot.

I just want to die. Sucks that I have no power to change the world because I'm not some jew born into a family of world-controlling billionaires.

*sudoku

>for the profit of another

nigga you getting a paycheck on Friday right?

stupid ass bojangles negro

>not liking wörk
I got here just in time, it seems.

oh shit the last ethnic german postin in thread

POST YOUR RARE HANZ

>there is no other way
an hero

If you're a Pole you probably share some Ashkenazi Jews blood. Learn to channel this power and rise up. It's your destiny.

slave?
you choose to work there
go work somewhere else
profit is good
read ayn rand capitalism the unknown ideal
:)
freedom of trade adn production amde usa no 1 by far way ahead of germany