Trump turned out to be another jew-loving neocon goyim

>trump turned out to be another jew-loving neocon goyim

Who would have known. Fucking idiots.

I voted for him because I knew he would support Israel and protect the chosen people.

He was always a jew lover. I don’t see how he's a neocon though

You Americans ready to die somewhere in Iran during the occupation lasting the next 15 years?

Yeah this is what I dislike about north america. Frankly I prefer it the way it's happening in Germany and Sweden - all out in the open. There's never going to be a revolt over there. It'll just continue towards "beige, beige, beige".

Keep crying, faggot

Who do you think should have won? What is a good alternative to Trump

Someone's jelly

>no one recognizes that's the cover of frank miller's hard boiled #3

This is a shill thread. The new tactic is to divide the base and push them away from Trump. It's adorable.

they stopped being chosen after the new covenant was established

It's going to be a very merry, and very white, Christmas. Stay mad.

He was just the lesser evil vs. the ultimate Shill. I never expected him to be good. I was pissed from the get go at Sup Forums supporting Trump all while treating Ron Paul during his run as merely a meme.

Silly goyim you can't get rid of the G-d's chosen people. No matter who you vote for Jews will get their share of the power because they control the money.

Trump is actually trapped inside Killary's body. The transfer was detected on D.A.K.

wtf I support Hillary Clinton's open border policy now

He's not even in office yet, Achmed.

are you a newfag, autistic, or shitposter?

>thinking pol won him the presidency
>acting like he hasn't already won
>still spouting old memes

Jews make me sad.
They really make me sad.

>rich "billionaire" who is known to scam middle class contractors for only a few thousand dollars and spent his campaign saying "im only a business man!!!!" turns out to not care about the middle calss

really makes me rub my neurons together

aye wot waz dat ewe sed m8

HOLY SHIT

He hasn't taken office yet

hahaha suck it nigger

>Obama takes Bush's defense secretary and puts him in his cabinet
>Libs don't bat an eyelash.