Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Caesar's Larpers need not apply.

did not buy

will not buy

regret buying previous

i pick the fuck off faction

Honestly he wasn't a bad option.

Opening up his pod and killing him was the most satisfacting thing of the game.

>paying for video games
cuckadoodledoo

CAESAR
WHO IS HE

>Caesar was a genius who at a young age joined the Followers of the Apocalypse

>There he travelled out to

>Fell out of their favor when he realized they were fighting a losing a war

>Found a way to convert the tribals into a well ordered and maintained society

>Saw the corruption of the NCR and the dire obsession of the wasteland with old world war technology as one which will lead to another Great War in centuries time.

>Saw the degeneracy caused by bandits and chem abuse

>Saw the plagues of division caused by the tribalism of the wasteland

>Founds the Legion as a military coup against the degeneracy and division among the tribes

WHAT ARE HIS GOALS
>to unite the wasteland under one banner

>to expand the infrastructure of the caravans in opposition to the NCR cronies

>to halt old world technology abuse in order to prevent repeating history

>to defend humanity against the horrors of the wasteland like the Big MT experiments, encroaching Cazadors, and the ever destructive Deathclaws

>to remove chem use from the wasteland permanently

>to eventually disband the legion after his death, as per the roman theory of temporary dictatorship until the nation is safe, and thus establish an anti-degenerate South Western US Roman Republic

Steam christmas sales are coming. You can likely grab it for like $5 with all the dlcs included, it's much better than muh daddy muh purifier FO3

WHY THE LEGION IS THE ONLY ANSWER
>the NCR will experience a coup after their corruption towards the Van Graffs and Crimson Caravan is revealed

>The NCR’s industrial capabilities can be easily sabotaged by dissenters and Caesar’s own saboteurs

>The NCR’s infrastructure and trading capabilities are crumbling due to Caesar’s more favorable treatment of independent caravans

>House has no real allies and relies on nuclear threats to keep his power, has no future

>Yes Man will be destroyed by the wasteland due to the growing number of cazadors and the horrors of Big MT and the Divide, due to a lack in actual central power in the region (the dam isn’t enough)

>The Brotherhood is doomed due to low birth rate and reliance on old world technology will never allow them to ally with other groups

>The Legion is the only hope for humanity to not repeat itself in nuclear warfare

Sup Forums, you say you are uncucked, and yet you did not choose the best option

care to explain?

I always liked beating him with a Nine Iron would get the "A slave Obeys" achievement.

naaah, i haven't bought a game since the first sc2

test post

>Sup Forums, you say you are uncucked, and yet you did not choose the best option

Anarcho cucks be damned, fascism is the only answer.

wasnt he saving money to send a spaceship to an unfucked planet or is this the mandela effect

I could get on board with Caesar but for the slavery. Slavery is, in my mind, the most morally reprehensible of all crimes.

And because of that I have to go with House.

obsidian didn't have the balls to make that a bad ending

Just wanted to chime in...

Mr House Is the best, long term, stable solution for New Vegas. And maybe the whole of the west coast.

He pens it right. Democracy is a joke. The NCR will fail.

Ceasar's Legion follow Ceasar, not his ideals. They'll maintain themselves for his life, and maybe his successor's lifespan if he picks his successor VERY carefully. But after that? Descent into chaos.

Mr House is the sole, only, and most reliable outcome for New Vegas.

That's why I'm with the House.

>Slavery is, in my mind, the most morally reprehensible of all crimes.

Slavery is consequential not idealistic. Humanity backtracked upon itself so in order to reach the order it once had, temporary slavery must be created, not only to force the degenerate tribals into civilization, but to permanently remove the concept of the old world

TRVE TO CAESAR

nothing stops the currier to go full fascism once in power. it's all up to headcanon

>says please no larpers
Don't you have some r/Legionaires or facebook group to post on?

He's alright, but the legion is better tbqh

why would it be? it's just as viable as any others

>best solution for NV
true
>best solution for anything else
no, he explicitly says he only cares about new vegas and nothing else

>Cant argue against it

>why would it be?
The only difference between obsidian and any other games company is their quality. They are super bluepilled.

>why would it be? it's just as viable as any others

it's viable but it also makes the player feel good by having it all

Nah, I don't believe that. In the game universe both the NCR and House were able to effectively govern without relying on slavery

House is the best choice overall, not only did he protect most of NV and the surrounding territory 200 years prior, but he also has the plans and the means to execute those plans, to rebuild humanity.

The Legion thinks Caesar is the son of Mars, so when he dies, so does the Legion, objectively the second best choice.

The NCR is too corrupt to function properly past NV, and will face hardships that will lead straight back to California after the BFHD.

Independant is shit, the followers are the libtards of the wasteland, they'd probably end up trying to let the fiends into their society, only to have them murder everyone in a jet-fueled, steel beam melting rage.

Yes, he's a post-apocalyptian Trump, standing up against the bureaucratic nightmare of the NCR and the ISIS-like savagery of Legion.

New Vegas is nothing like FO3, the only thing they share is the engine.

>the NCR will experience a coup after their corruption towards the Van Graffs and Crimson Caravan is revealed

>The NCR’s industrial capabilities can be easily sabotaged by dissenters and Caesar’s own saboteurs

>The NCR’s infrastructure and trading capabilities are crumbling due to Caesar’s more favorable treatment of independent caravans

Proofs? Caesar doesn't treat caravans better, he just takes care of the raider problem more efficiently.

>House has no real allies and relies on nuclear threats to keep his power, has no future

Nukes are a better guaranteer of peace and prosperity in the wasteland than a dying dictator. Caesar doesn't have a worthy heir, he doesn't even have institutions or anything, the Legion isn't as much a state as it is an army occupying a certain territory.

And when did House ever threaten nuclear attacks?

>Yes Man will be destroyed by the wasteland due to the growing number of cazadors and the horrors of Big MT and the Divide, due to a lack in actual central power in the region (the dam isn’t enough)

What? Since when are cazadors a problem? The big MT and the Divide were both solved by the player, the very same player who in case of the yes man ending, actually rules Vegas.

>The Brotherhood is doomed due to low birth rate and reliance on old world technology will never allow them to ally with other groups

Yeah, the brotherhood is retarded in how it uses its technology.

>The Legion is the only hope for humanity to not repeat itself in nuclear warfare

True, because under Legion humanity would never advance technologically to the point of building nukes.

>Made the Praetorian guard
>denounces technology
>treats learning like its a waste of time
>makes the most unstable former enemies his trusted advisors
Caesar doomed his legion after his death.

>Proofs? Caesar doesn't treat caravans better, he just takes care of the raider problem more efficiently.
I think he's referring to that trader you meet in the Fort who mentions that he doesn't have to pay taxes in Legion controlled territory like he does in the NCR.

i went independent and felt like shit for murdering house

not to mention you dont get the brains of house or the manpower or expansion of the ncr

the legion is the retarded stepchild of the factions so they dont have much to offer but you get my point

jsawyer does seem pretty bluepilled but it doesnt seem to leak into the games. He also isn't a total sjw, pic related

Because the Legion isn't a state, it's just a big gang. There also isn't much to tax in his territory since it's mostly subdued tribals.

Yes Man is the only sensible option

If the legion wasnt a confederacy of edgy cunt faggots it'd be a good choice.

However, it is.

I am uncucked, my man.

The robotic Leviathan is the future.

>jet-fueled, steel beam melting rage

And short sighted merchants only see the "tax free" aspect of that. Hence why he's "popular" with caravans. All they see is "you get to keep more of your shekals."

Nothing wrong with being against taxation, but there's no indication of Caesar continuing such policies once he's taken Vegas. His conquest can't go on forever, and feeding an army (even one as primitive as Caesar's) is expensive. Looting might work when they're conquering, but looting your own subjects isn't very smart.

Mr. House reminds me of Trump, so I go with him. Caesar's not bad, but many flaws have been pointed out in this thread. Also, fuck the NCR

I never said that such policies would continue. I was merely pointing out the logic that one user may have took. As I stated earlier, I stand with Mr House for a stable New Vegas.

>no enclave option IN ANY GAMES
Why Sup Forums I just want to be apart of something good for FUCKING once

NCR is americunts

Legion is fascism

House is the jews

BoS is inquisition

Enclave is redpilled americunts

Yes man?

Jesus fallout 4 is a bad game in comparison.

Yes Man is ANCAP

Fuck off Caesar was the best option if you autists think we can save the white race without resorting to those methods think again spastics

The patrician choice for the single individual that is the player

Hobbes' leviathan personified in the hivemind that is the software and robotical hardware of the enforcer robots

>PC is shit
>tempted to buy FNV on Xbox360
>but no mods
>won't have DLCs

Enclave were rather chill even slightly inbred and confused folks lead by incompetent morons in F2. In F3 they were suddenly fucking illuminati.

Hopefully obsidian will make enclave a joinable faction in their next game.
I need to purge the fallout 4 memories, dear god they are so bad.

Cesar wasn't racist and build his legion using mostly tribals.

How shit is your PC? List your CPU, GPU and MOBO.

That explains why they're so fucking rude and disgusting and why the Legion is shit.

You cant make barbarians become romans.

>He won't have access to the Survivalists Rifle
Why bother.

Nor he tries to. Caesar made legion to fall after his death. He believes that chaos ensuing from collapse of both ncr and legion will wipe the slate clean like the war did.

Compared to everyone else he's the best option and his methods are what we ill have to use

Destroying tech and rampart homosex?

No kill your enemies with no mercy and demorilise them through extreme means. That faggotry is NCR propaganda btw

For fuck's sake. How shit can be your PC? Mine was six years old two years ago when i played new vegas.

>destroying tech
there can be no progress if there's no incentive for it; it's not good to just have technology fall in your lap when you don't even know how it works

>homosex

ever heard of Jimmy? He proves that the rumors about the legion being gay is bullshit. Homosexuality is banned in the Legion

That's hardly unique. Legion wasn't even first guys to crucify people in the wastelands. Midwest Brotherhood has beaten them to it by decades.

>not taking control yourself and wiping out the others
cuck

So get the Ultimate edition with all DLC included

>no DLCs

They made 'ultimate' versions with them included

FNV mate there the best option in the game

Best option for what? Legion will collapse as soon as Caesar died which is pretty damn soon given his brain tumor.

Didnt pay that much attention to the story desu, since the game is fucking dull and boring anyways

I liked it. But I can not really judge it objectively given, and ate up all the fanservice.

More propaganda bullshit If that's the case NCR will collapse imminently

>buy

Console fag mate

>House
Didnt he get bored after couple decades of rule?

Did you even played the game? Caesar says so himself.

Caesar = Fascists
NCR = corrupt government
Brotherhood of steel = tech fanatics

Remember playing the first time and siding with the Caesar legion because I thought that after a war there would be no scum in the mojave. But they just kicked me out with just a thanks and fucked everything.

Dudes casket opened so quick I got scared and shot the shit out of him right away.

fuck all three. Just go your own way so you can rule how YOU want and nuke the fuck out of cucksar niggerCR

the NCR are massively corrupt and House is governed by robots

Legion was trash from a tactical standpoint. A bunch of natty dudes in football pads wielding pointy sticks aren't going to do shit to stop a power armored roidmonster.

Straight edge luddites get btfo by tech all the time and they never ever learn.

Mr House is probably the objective best outcome but I always side with the NCR just because I have nostalgia for FO 1 and 2. And because I love Boone too much.

I know you post this jokingly, but this is legit what happens when the Legion tries to take out the Enclave Remnants after they win at the Battle of Hoover Dam. They can't damage their power armour and after losing many of their men trying to stop them they just give up.

That said, only the Enclave and Brotherhood of Steel have access to real power armour technology. The NCR just has fake PA.