Imagine if all the money spent on guns was instead used to create sustainable healthcare

Imagine if all the money spent on guns was instead used to create sustainable healthcare.

How can you not be in favour of this?

Healthcare is a right.
It's reserved by the 9th amendment.
EXCEPT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

I guess you have an argument since guns are free, though.
Oh right, you're a giant fucking retard.

there are no rights
you have the privilege to live if your country (your owner) decides you're allowed to

stop saying you are entitled to something

No thanks.

>How can you not be in favour of this?

doctors aren't slaves

guns are healthcare when some crack fueled nigger is burgling your house

Stop saying that you're not entitled to something. That is a spook and spooks are bad.

The American government doesn't give people guns. If I want a gun, I have to pay for it myself.

no you're not entitled to anything
you are free to earn stuff though by hard work, society is not your breast to suck off

>Checks flag

>crack fueled nigger
1987 called. Wants its meme back.

>When the first post is the best post

What do I owe society?

>Obligatory >A FUCKING LEAF
2nd amendment:

You have a right to keep and bear arms. This does not require the state to provide every citizen with a gun to bear - merely that a state cannot prevent you from purchasing and keeping a gun.

>Muh healthcare is a privilege
Does a healthy man need healthcare? Does every man have a set number of days in which they must attend a hospital?

Healthcare is optional. Whose head are you going to hold a gun to in order to force them to treat your illness when you declare healthcare a right?

Rights fundamentally defend against tyranny by removing coercive power from a state. Last I checked, genetic and infectious diseases are not agents of oppression.

gratitude for allowing you to live and have all the things you have today
they could have as easily murder you and take all your stuff

Healthcare costs me and my employer thousands per year, my guns cost me hundreds per year in ammo and new guns.

So really if all the gun money were spent on healthcare, it wouldn't change much.

but wht do you want to steal money people spend on guns, its their money and their decision. why are you such a fucking cunt? thief

Healthcare is a right.

Go to a hospital right now with no money on your person and a grevious wound and they will treat you. You explain that you don't have any money or assets to pay the bill, you are listed as indigent, and they write your treatment costs off on taxes.

But vice versa. So show some love and gibsmedat

Then i wouldnt have money to spend on guns

fine, let's update it to 2016
>spice fueled nigger

This cost I take issue with - granted guns are cheap for their relative lifespan, but US healthcare is something else

The true cost of the NHS is muddied because it comes out of central taxation, but effectively per person it's about £2000 per year. That's £167 per month for universal healthcare, and I'm an upper-rate taxpayer so I pay proportionally more as opposed to some chav on benefits.

If you take the NHS as the rock-bottom cost of a basic universal health service, the US can do a fuckload better than Obongocare - all it needs is an administration with enough balls to turn Medicaid into an umbrella federal healthcare system for emergency/urgent health care.

The American governments is restricted by be constitution so that it's citizens can live free.

DAY OF RAKE WHEN?

>Implying the government provides you with guns for free

Because this is basically France now, and look what's happening over there.

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The right to bear arms means you can BUY or MAKE guns. You do not have the right to another person's labor, that's slavery

what happens if you get stage iv cancer? are you guaranteed treatment? if so is treatment immediate?

Nah they send your bill to a collection agency and they call you every couple of weeks and send you lots of mail that you throw in the trash.

ugh, get the leafblower.

Imagine if all the money Canada spent on its failed commie healthcare system was spent on rakes

Imagine if all the sick people in Canada would stop coming to America for treatment

Imagine if all the sick rich people from all over the planet flew to Canada instead of America for treatment.

It's amazing.

We hate each other.
That's what you get with multiculturalism
Universal hate
See that motherfucker over there? I hate his goddamn guts.

No fucking way I want to pay if he gets sick. And I don't trust that piece of shit either. Which is why I need this here gun.

Just keep importing people from all over with no connection to each other.

I'm sure you will end up more like us and less like Brazil.

/thread

Imagine if all the sick people with incurable shit just died instead of funneling millions down their inevitable funerals?

You have a right to healthcare, in that it is legal to buy healthcare or healthcare insurance. you do NOT have a right to free healthcare, just like you do not have a right to free guns.

edgy XD

>Imagine if all the money spent on crappy liberal arts degrees were spent on healthcare

Enjoy your crippling debt.

Nice meme

But they won't since they don't benefit from that because I am part of their labour power. Check and kek.

Healthcare is not a right but you do have the right to seek healthcare.
Owning a gun is not a right but you have the right to buy, keep and use a gun.
You have the right to have these things but are not entitled to be given them.

total out of pocket by me and my employer is probably $2000. If I weren't legally obligated to buy it I probably still would because its about $1200 a year for me, however if I didn't have this job, I probably wouldn't buy it.

I don't even go to the doctor now, so its really money going toward some jackass who goes to the emergency room for the flu.

Witnessed

Everyone would live to 150.0 years old.

>Imagine if all the money spent on guns was instead used to create sustainable healthcare.

Enjoy your 8+ months waiting in line for surgery, leaf!

Imagine if all the money spent on lgbt was instead used to create sustainable healthcare.
How can you not be in favour of this?

Pic related

>right: a moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.
>entitlement
that's a contradiction burger

Sustainable healthcare will always eventually turn unsustainable because your preventative measures have saved too many lives and thus allowed the population to continue to grow.

>1 post by this ID
Oh look. Forum sliding.

Shit nigga where do I have to move to to get taxpayer-funded free guns?

Switzerland?