Hi Sup Forums, a friend of mine recommended me this page. What is the redpill?

Hi Sup Forums, a friend of mine recommended me this page. What is the redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)
rense.com/general2/phil.htm
collective-evolution.com/2013/08/21/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-rules-in-hollywood/
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE
rense.com/general32/americ.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Polk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=R4Th-SO4w78
exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2014/02/the-case-against-michael-aquino-satanic.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is the redpill?
Si.

Depends on what you're willing to swallow.

The medicine this website gives you when you're ready to accept the fact you'll never touch a woman

te vi a dar yo pastilla roja

something about jews i think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal

You'll find it. It can be a fast process sometimes slow. Keep coming back and browsing the threads. It'll happen. And THERE IS NO GOING BACK. Your happiness ends after the redpill. You have been warned.

Pay Mexico reparation for letting them become independant pls

The Jews control banking and finance, media and entertainment, and they want to kill all white people.

Since they're too weak to do this by force, they have subverted our culture and government to import millions of third world peoples to outbreed us and interbreed with us.

Their goal is one world government ruled by the Gods chosen over a single mixed race of slave people.

It's an over-the-counter anal suppository.

I know I can't seem to stay away from Sup Forums, but let me know when you findout.

The redpill is
>lurk moar, faggot

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)
rense.com/general2/phil.htm

Fuck off and lurk moar faggot.

jews did 9/11

just keep lurking. discover why only white western societies must be enriched with diversity, look at the cultural and social liberal dogmas that are enforced through the media and education brainwashing, look at the globalist elite,....

best way you can do that is by lurking threads. then you will inevitably be forced to stand a choice. will you take the redpill and see reality for what it is, or will you stay blissfully unaware.

collective-evolution.com/2013/08/21/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-rules-in-hollywood/
>Roseanne made some shocking statements, alluding that Hollywood and the entertainment industry is dominated by MK Ultra.

Roseanne also uses her blog to discuss MK ULTRA in Hollywood. In a 2009 post, she even stated that Joe Jackson (Michael Jackson’s father) was a CIA MK ULTRA operative.

>joe jackson is an mk ultra operative who’s abuse of his own children was used to profit the CIA’s programs that follow and study the effects of child abuse on the young, and how their minds can be controlled to such an extent, and with such abuse, that they can be forced to develop talent. jesus said ‘the truth will confound you in that day’.
joe jackson is a child abuser, and catherine looked the other way while he beat their kids and tortured michael mentally. keep them both away from michael’s kids.

>Sup Forums

*Sup Forums

You should probably start with these
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

The fact that the bad guys won WW2

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE

rense.com/general32/americ.htm

OP should already know that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Polk

jajajaja Pedro, en serio?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
>Theodore L. Gunderson was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
>Gunderson believed that in the United States there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.
youtube.com/watch?v=R4Th-SO4w78

exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2014/02/the-case-against-michael-aquino-satanic.html

get out while you can