Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

نبغت ءبرً؟

>muslim here
>leaf

checks out

Stop being backwards third world goatfuckers and maybe you wouldn't be taken advantage of by any country with post-1970s technology

What are you going to do about it?

See Iraq for what happens, and that was the USA playing nice.

>MUSLIMS
>ETERNAL VICTIMS

Nice pasta faggot.
Also mohamed was a sissy fuccboi.

Ahmed Muhammed bin Sultan Calpih Sheikh Saudi Germany here

Allahu akbar we will kill you infidels

You should be loyal to your homeland leaf or die.

Fuck off nobody cares. We'd glass you all in a second. You're delusional if you think you can stand up to the world.

>mudslime
>human

Pick one pig

PAY DENBTS
A
Y

D
E
N
B
T
S

are you the moron who keeps spamming the bait gun control threads?

Yeah desu the US has been fucking around with countries worldwide for such a long time at this point. Only a matter of time before it really bites us in the ass.

t. isolationist

wait a minute that flag of the faux state of north cyprus

Animal abuse is a crime

Sorry I don't speak camel

It was you who allowed it all. Stay BTFO.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Copy pasta.

Day of the rake when?

PALESTINIANS ARE A FAKE PEOPLE INVENTED BY A TERRORIST NAMED YASSER ARAFAT. Kill them all. worthless welfare queens worth NOTHING.

the only time islam was united was during the first muslim conquests.
sunni vs shiite is a 1300 year old problem that wont go away anytime soon

Beat me to it.

>ever thinking abusing mudslimes is wrong

Get out.

You sound like my wife.
btw I lost this pasta, thanks

Nice copypasta, faggot.

>leaf
Checks out.

I did all that?
wew lad

>get your own house in order, faggot

Conquered more land than Jesus did. Din't get executed like a bitch like Jesus was.

Holy shit.

>saved

The west did not create Islam.

(((US)))

Blah blah blah.

Look I get it.

Your pissed.

But can we all get together and agree on one thing?

Muslims have their women in submissions and in control over them and there are no feminist female right crap whatsoever.

So why don't we just agree on that and make this concept wide spread were women are all throughout the world submissive and obedient?

World peace will then be achieved.

honestly, just gas yourself

A

>mudshits
>uniting

top kek m8 top fucking stuff

mudslimes are like lefties in that regard, if left alone and not given attention, they turn on themselves looking for ways to prove who is more muslim than others (usually involving violence)

Stale pasta
Also
>Flag
>Muslim
Checks out

Inshalah pedophilia brave muslim brother!
Fear not! Allah will bring swift justice upon the infidels. Mock my words!

Ebin :DDDDD

fuck off. get out of my country you child raping goat fucker

R A R E
A
R
E

If you unite youre maybe the size of Italy alone you delusional subhumans lmao.

Why are you blaming the west when you should be blaming the Hilldog, Obama, and the others

SHART

what funny about that image is that no one hates Muslims more than other Muslims.

Old as fuck pasta. Sage

>aussie not handling the bantz

It's you who needs to get out crypto-chink. You aren't australian

>sand niggers ever uniting
kek

>American faggot decides to make himself look retarded

Here is your prophet, Mr. Muslim.

>Muslims
>uniting
Nah, you're all too busy killing each other to do anything else

>encroach, murder and kill Christians for 1300 years
>complain when we've done it for 100 tops
stay butthurt

It is we who will end you.

>They divide us
Good to know you've never read a history book.

The Middle East has been dividing itself for millenia.

Ah, bait taken ;)

That's retarded. I wouldn't have ever even seen a muslim if it weren't for my travels. Now leave us alone and go blow up elsewhere.

>muslim here

>I'm not easily triggered
Seeing as you ain't in pieces already I guess someone else holds the trigger.

>The West created this mess.
who are you bullshitting

The arabic people are once again greeding for europe and have desired it since over a thousand years ago.

Muslims are in an unlikely alliance with liberals in europe because they smell the opportunity to dream again their dream of conquering europe now that it is weak, while the liberals seek to invite foreign forces into europe to destroy its remaining right wing resistance. Since they are in power, they open up our countries to muslim immigration.

So, it is still muslisms who are the aggressors in this.

It is the americans and not the europeans who invade arabic land and destroy the balance of power over there.

>that was bantz

Very low quality and of a topic undeserving of bantz m80, fuckn mudslime dogs

FUCKING

Nice b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8
>sage

Imagine if terrorists actually attacked the government institutions and the politicians responsible.

They would actually gain support from the native populace.

But no, they almost always attack civilian targets. Seems like they really aren't at all being herded singularly in a direction that directly damages social hegemony.

*Globalists did this. Pick the right target, if you want people off your land then focus on that.

>can't bantz about certain topics

Yeah nah you're a cunt

You camel fucking piece of shit.

Well when you guys want to stop playing Warlords and start playing Civilization, let us know.

Also
>low quality bantz
>gets triggered anyway

Go home chink

get out of here with your false religion and its false prophet. Political islam is a cancer to western constitutional democracies. Sharia is a problem for everyone but the hypocritical imams......

Arabs uniting.

Kek. Arabs hate each other with a passion.

They will never unite. You guys and ykur hilarious pipe dreams.

Arab culture is backwards and will remain so.

Arab nations are shitholes. Arabs are tribalistic and will never have proper nation states.

Arabs pose no threat to anyone expect other Arabs.

>Muslim here

Strap on a bomb, whack it to some nigger raping bitches crap musak and blow yourself up in your mom's basement.

Make the world a better place.

And it was you who succumbed in your violent complacency.

Sorry but your chance is over now, the west is electing stronger leaders, not weaker ones now. Keep fucking around and trump will glass you terrorists fuckers

>region of the world that has been fighting among itself since the dawn of time
>working together

can somebody edit this image to just have the israel flag and every other flag being the big fish that unites?

>Islamophobic
not a real term.
>The West created this mess.
yes.
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
yep.
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
lol, okay.
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Naw, we just didn't care.

blah blah blah. We don't care. I want isolationism for America and I never want to see a Muslime again. Go back to your sand pit.

MART

/thread

kek'd thx

>Muslims
>Uniting

Go bomb another bus full of Shia pilgrims.

I'm no expert but i'm pretty sure if those dune countries came together it would still be a small babby fish.

>Arabs uniting

You tried once and got your shit kicked in.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

nah

Well, if no one's going to laugh at my jokes I'm not gonna stay. Fuck you people. I'll never set a foot on this board again!

will you go back home and leave us humans alone?

Have no time to reply to you,sorry so here a pic of something which i found in my image folder

>mfw full house

>What if we unite

*pressing the nuke button intensifies*

someone get the rake

>it was you
No, it was (((you)))

>islamaphobic
Stopped reading there, Plebbit.

>wanting to bantz about muds this early in the morning

Yeah must still be waking up aye, still think the animal abuse trope is tired and over used desu m8.

>captcha
>burq master woods

Come at me muds

"built the oil wells on muslim holy lands"

Is every shithole holy to you?

You aren't wrong at all. If muslims unite they would give the West a run for their money. But you won't, if there's anything that muslims love more than killing westerners is killing their sisters and brothers.

Same for asians, latinamericans, africans and to a fair extent europeans.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
Nice meme shlomo. We know who is really responsible for 9/11.

WTC7.