Be honest. You faggots didn't know what Aleppo was either

Be honest. You faggots didn't know what Aleppo was either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a libertarian but Johnson was an absolute fucking moron. The jackass was so baked that he couldn't name a SINGLE fucking world leader. Rand Paul would have done much better imo.

>American education

Dude I play Total War of course I know where fucking Aleppo is.

It's more important to know what Aleppo is than what China is in modern geopolitics. Literally the most important city in the world.

Don't make fun of Nate Silver. He is my husbando

I played CK2, EU III/IV, and Total War series. Of course I know where Aleppo is.

Yes I did.

Fuck you.

I do though.

And on top of that, even if I didn't, I wasn't running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES. That's what the problem is.

I don't give two shits if my waiter knows what Aleppo is. I absolutely care that our president does.

I came here to post this

I knew were Aleppo was. But Johnson is an idiot. He's no Ron Paul

>American education

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

/sg/ might know about a Leppo.

I didn't and I did not make fun of him for not knowing what it is, but he probably should have known what it is if he wants to be the leader of a party and run for president

I know what Aleppo is, I just couldn't give a shit about it

>daily thread with maps and strategies
>/sg/ literally helped ruskies find FSA dogs to bomb
>over 300 confirmed """""moderate""""" rebels killed thanks to Sup Forums
No, no idea what A leppo is

I didn't,
but only because I don't fucking care about the jew war.

>What is /sg/

in his defense I also cant name my favorite world leader since they're all retards

Omg, just look at this dudes face
I have never seen so much salt outside of autist getting their waifu shit on

We need more Grand Strategy vidya nerds in positions of power.

>lower taxes = faster population growth = more taxable citizens = more money in the long run
>pretend to be allies with people, march your army into their borders, betray them, steal their territory and loot their cities

The sad thing though watching the Aleppo gaffe, is that Johnson actually goes on to give a pretty decent answer afterwards.

I honestly think he has early onset Alzheimer's.

Somebody doesn't read the Syria General.

fucking newfags

vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup Forums-board-is-trying-to-fight-isis-in-syria/

>The sad thing though watching the Aleppo gaffe, is that Johnson actually goes on to give a pretty decent answer afterwards.
He goes on to read the script he'd been given just like he practiced. The guy's a puppet.

It was hilarious though, Libertarians are living jokes.

This board has had a Syria general for a long time now, and Syria was a hot topic before that.
Stop making excuses for the weed man.

I agree with their isolationist foreign policy position.

I don't consider myself an ideologue to any specific political ideology. I think it's important to be able to work with people toward more important goals.

Right now I think the most important thing in the world is dismantling the globalist war machine.

I didn't but that's part of my non-interventionist policy.

OP BTFO

The Libertarian Party has as much to do with libertarianism as the democratic republic of North Korea has to do with democracy or republic.

I knew about Aleppo way before the Syrian civil war

I knew because I'm /k/, but even if I didn't it would have been okay, since it is not MY JOB to know these things.

I didnt.
I wasnt running for president.

I didn't. I don't care about sand niggers, I say kill em all.

everybody here has dipped into /sg/ at some point and knows the basics

>projecting
Lurk /sg/ more faggot

/sg/ poster here user.

Do you think Aleppo ever recovered from that giant earthquake that happens ~15 turns in?

Allepo was mentioned in Syria general which was a 24/7 general for at least 3 months before aleppoman's coming out statement. The only way you didn't know is if you only come here to look at pictures.

European here, with a Masters degree in Humanities.

I first found out where Aleppo was after the Johnson incident.

Bitch please! I know the world like the palm of my hand thanks to eu4.

>Not knowing what Aleppo was

If you didn't know what Aleppo was even before the civil war you deserve death.

Do you not know where Beirut is? Or Tel-Aviv?

Nigger this let alone being 50 and not knowing is sad. Aleppo was huge before the war and so was Damascus. Like literally huge.

>>American education
i think you mean
>American brainwashing
and its THICC

I certainly did. And I fucking lol'd.

this. paradox games in general desu. harness your autism.

>not checking /sg/ daily
pleb

Same here. Paradox games are basically how I learned geography

How can you not know what "Aleppo" is?
This guy was an actual politician before he ran for president for so many years. One of the hot topics of today's politics is ISIS and Syria. Yet this guy doesn't even know what Aleppo is and can't even name a world leader?

>not browsing syria general

gg fagt

nice try tyrone

>Be honest. You faggots didn't know what Aleppo was either.

Gary's mind went blank because aleppo is a perverted sex act in space alien language.

One thing that's always confused me: not knowing an important geographical fact obviously isn't an endorsement of a candidate, but it's nowhere near as bad as what can be said about other candidates this election. So what's Gary done to make himself unelectable and why don't people talk about THAT, not the Aleppo moment?

Most of my neighbours are from Aleppo.

Don't you mean a leppo?

>>pretend to be allies with people, march your army into their borders, betray them, steal their territory and loot their cities
>get every other country into a coalition against you
>get invaded and rekt

yes i did

aleppo is in the news literally every other day

he's just a stupid lolbertarian "non-interventionist"

>>get every other country into a coalition against you
>get invaded and rekt
That's not how the real world works user. Nice try though.

Fuck you, I'm a mentat. I know everything. *^_^*

It wasn't a world leader, it was one he "admired". There isn't really one you could say without looking like a dumbass

Holy shit leaf my sides

There a hundreds of leaders and he can't name a single one?

yeah, so you want the president to be as ill informed as your general folk

how is gary johnson supposed to make good international affairs when he doesn't even know the major players?

if you're just the autist kid that cannot talk you're not going to get good deals unfortunately.

I'm lebanese so ofcourse I know what it is.

THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF MEXICO, OK?

help me out here, what was he called??

I've known what Aleppo was since elementary when i played M2TW

/sg/ senpai knows all about it