AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

What the FUCK

What's wrong with FOXCONN?????????

Foxconns name is on the contract..

I assume they will be building factories in the US. Cucking china.

CNN is freaking out

Holy shit! 50 billion new jobs?!

>Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., trading as Foxconn Technology Group, is a Taiwanese multinational electronics contract manufacturing company headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan.

Holy shit

>Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., trading as Foxconn Technology Group, is a Taiwanese multinational electronics contract manufacturing company headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan.
27D

OH SHIT SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FoxConn realizes what's gonna happen in Trump-reich.

Basically the US is going to call out China's currency manipulation and put a tariff on their imports. FoxConn is gonna try and put factories in the US and hedge their bets, more or less, because China is ripe for revolution.

China btfo, under budget and ahead of schedule!

FOXCONN is based in taiwan, did trump make a secret deal to accept the taiwan call?

Based Trump and based Softbank

OH MY GOD HE IS LITERALLY LIKE HITLER

CALLING TAIWAN IS ALREADY PAYING UP

truly a "god emperor" lmao

lol, the hivemind is real

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

china has ruined foxconns reputation. china is the reason suicide nets are up, china is the reason there are QC issues, and china is the reason foxconn is in the news on a weekly basis

foxconn and apple have worked for years to fix the ethical issues going on but the chinks don't allow it

they're fucked if the entire supply chain moves here hahaaha

*paying off

Trump is a genius.

NO

LIMIT

ON

HIS

MADNESS

NO

ENDING

FOR

AMERICA

WINNING

Softbank is Japanese

>muh suicide nets
And in America, they just remove handles from the windows/prevent them from opening all the way.

It's more costly, but prevent ugly suicide nets, amIright.

You're a stupid man.

iPhone factory confirmed!

china on suicide watch

HAHAHAHHAHA looks like poor drumpf has to ask Japan for help LOL... he hasn't created a single job himself. Let's see: carrier created jobs, and drumpf took credit. Japan creating jobs, drumpf took credit. On the other hand, Obama has personally created over 15,000,000 jobs HIMSELF without having to run to Japan for help. LOL

Fuck off. They want to kill themselves because they live in China.

So defensive. What are chinks doing France anyway?

That's right. Doubles says it all.

Ever heard of Amazon or all the other "hip" jobs in Sillicon Valley, faggot.

And Foxconn is Taiwanese, you point being? You can see on the paper that it's written the name of both companies.

You're just a stupid English teacher who jumped on the occasion to show his flag like if it was something to be proud of, not even taking care to properly watch the picture.

You're pathetic.

WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

>FOXCONN in the US

what the fuck kind of timeline is this

i take it trump is building hotels in japan too?

Anyone sick of winning yet?

Your resistance just makes my clitoris harder

can someone aware me on what softbank is and what sort of jobs they would be creating

do we want these kind of jobs?

You don't even know what that means lmao. Fucking retard

Politicians can't create jobs, but they can create a better business environment and make their country more attractive to business and that is what Trump is doing.

GTFO CTR shill.

I am neither French nor Chinese, but whatever.

I have heard before people criticizing companies with suicide nets and shit, and when people came to my building to remove the handles of the windows 6 years ago, nobody even bat an eye, even though it's the exact same thing.
So much hypocrisy.

Oh so sweet.; This man is setting the old guard to the torch. Fucking beautiful.

>there can be no manufacturing in yurop or the us because of lacking infrastructure and skilled hand
>t. 97% of experts

How does he do it?

Can I hav jyob

HAHAHAHAHAHA

China is about to get cucked

CHINA

NOT
EVEN
IN
OFFICE
YET
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

That's amazing desu and i didnt even vote for him. If he can pull this off while ending sanctuary cities and removing all the criminals back to mexico and central america, maybe we can have a population boom that does not involve spics. America first, that I can agree with.

g/j

That's correct, goy! 50 trillion new jobs!

>the entire supply chain moves
You have no idea how long that would take. China has been designing their system for over 30 years to be the perfect environment to do manufacturing in.
It would take many, many years to have a supply chain like in China in America.

Hahaha wow ur right XD lmao let me share dat on weddit bro wow haha leftpol was rite again

IT MEANS HES KEKING CHINA, JUST LIKE YOU GOT KEKED BY AHMEDS

I'M NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET

CANT

COME

DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>do we want these kind of jobs?

Yes, we don't have slave labor like china do we don't need the suicide nets

OY VEY NEVA FORGET DA 50 BILLION

KEK filter test

cuck filter test

Calm the fuck down Mamadoud none of this affects you over there.

Trump said he wants an Apple factory in the US.

Im a retard. Is this GOOD or BAD for America?

>1k jobs last week
>50k jobs this week

FUCK CHINA

LONG LIVE TAIWAN

TRUE HAN CHINESE DESCENDANTS.

Suicide rate among factory workers is still less than China's overall suicide rate

rare

Clits get hard?

T-THIS IS A BAD THING!! I WILL FIND A REASON WHY IT'S BAD! FUCK TRUMP!!!

If my dumbass self is understanding this correctly, a Taiwan company is going to set up factories in the USA to create jobs for Americans? Is that right?

Would the goods be sold here or sent to Taiwan?

No, that's not what it means you absolute retard

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Does this mean that primarily Americans will be employed at these factories, or will we have to import all the chinks in Taiwan?

If they wanted to stop you from committing suicide you'd think they'd remove the detonators, not the handles.

jobs are bad for neets

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Sometimes when grills eat beans it makes them fart.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the Republican primaries are still months away. Does not polling 10-20% ahead in GE matchup at this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against some of the worst establishment skills in the country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Obama presidency. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Sanders. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Yeah, love a little clit boner myself!

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL

Do you guys remember when Obama's press secretary said something along the lines of "well he'll have to do it 100 times more to meet Obama's legacy" or something like that when commenting about Trump stopping carrier from moving to Mexico? Fast forward a few days and he's only accelerating. Can't stop won't stop

>inb4
H-H-H-HERE ARE 10 REASONS WHY THIS IS A BAD THING FOR THE U.S.

HES NOT EVEN PRESIDENT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Ive been wondering for awhile if you are having most of the jobs in a factory go to robots why not build in the US and avoid the transportation costs?

Wut? This is the worst bait ever.

The goods they make are tech goods, like iphone and consoles, so goods sold round the world.
Just having the jobs, with reasonable regulations, that don't require the need for suicide nets is a plus for America.

>does more for America in one month of not even being president yet than Obama did in eight years

Clits get erect during arousal, same mechanism as a penis.

then enlighten me, abdul

Muh dick.

So this is what winning feels like.

h-he's not following the agreements we have with china goy! d-ont you want to start a revolution goy? f-feel da boin!

he knows how to run things. so now that he knows he's going to sit in the chair, he's already doing what he does.

There have also been been people fucking each other over, quality control problems, and rampant corruption for 30 years. It only takes a couple of big players to shift focus, for thousands of smaller companies to follow.

quality post

read some fucking biology man.

the same tissue that your dick is made of is the clitoris on a woman. all embryos are innately female and become male later in development.

I dated a girl with a clit like a baby's finger once, it would def get hard

tits, gtfo, etc.

I'm already sick of winning