WOW TRUMP DEFINITELY SAVED THE JOBS, WOW, WHO KNEW HE WAS CAPABLE OF SUCH STATECRAFT!

Posting to twitter could have also forced their hand

>taking a 1-dimensional view of the tactics of a 5-dimensional strategist

NO REFUNDS

What's funny is most of his argument is based on Wild speculation like "and when those contracts are up, renew em", that type of shit.

Besides posting to twitter could have made Carrier do something quickly.

This.

Also, he needs to build momentum with early high profile victories. Look at Masa today investing $50Billion.

Liberals BTFO! Again!

>this amount of wishful thinking

Who is this cunt anyway

I am not even pro Trump but this line of reasoning is retarded. The reason why the deal was a big thing is because Trump actually engaged directly in negotiations with a private company. Also she makes no sense with the government contracts, Trump leverage with those contracts was more than enough to offset the cost making these negotiations public.

>Want to say something
>Go to a social media that force you to never speak for more than two seconds
Why?

I will never listen to a woman on anything other than housecleaning, cooking, child-bearing, or sewing. Next.

hmm i wonder who knows more about neogtiations and business....Donald trump, or literally who on twitter

What's with libcucks always making a fuckton of consecutive posts? They do this on Facebook even, essentially replying to themselves.

Ffs, just write an article instead of posting loose sentences on Shitter

Oh and Trump is by no means a horrible negotiator. Carrier has jack shit as leverage, they can choose between keeping the jobs in the US or face public demonisation and a hefty tariff once he's sworn in.

Thermoking makes better trailer cooling systems anyways

Im so glad Trump won. Hillary and Burnout Flanders would never have done any of this.

>this moron thinks carrier had ANY leverage over the man who could personally tax them into bankruptcy and scare stock holders into withdrawing their investments

she's pontificating about how negotiation works in her discussion of the man who *literally wrote the book on negotiation*.

how do these people become so damn arrogant?

>Implying the deal wasn't already done before the first tweet

>Soccer mom thinks she knows more about negotiation tactics than a real estate mogul
>Goes on a screeching twitter rant spilling her spaghetti
>She can't handle all of the winning
>He's not even in office yet
>mfw

Do the nay sayers realize he isnt even president yet and is getting results.

Can anyone recall what Obama did as president elect?

1000 jobs x 40k avg wage = 40,000,000 x .22 tax rate = 8,800,000 - 7,000,000 tax cut to Carrier = 1,800,000 net gain in tax plus that 40,000,000 is now spent in the domestic economy.

What a dunce amirite?

Shit like this always makes me laugh, because the most knowledgeable and experienced cooks, tailors and gynaecologists are all male with scarce exceptions

And this, of course. Trump literally wrote the book on it

Well he (((won))) the Nobel peace prize

what authority on trade negotiates and business dealings does this Susan Simpson claim to have?

>Well he (((won))) the Nobel peace prize

What did they give it to him for anyway, I forget.

Was it really just being president while black?

>"Trump is anti establishment, he'll clean up big business controlling politics, I'm gonna vote for him!"
>"Now that trump won the election and is selling out to big businesses it's very clear he's winning"
>"Making sweet deals like this is why Trump was such a good choice and anti-establishment, he very clearly doesn't have big business controlling his policies!"

Literally. You.

It's OP, pumping her own tweets

Even better, I did the math on this. These jobs will produce around 18m in taxes per year.

So even if the 7m tax cut is not a one time thing, even if it's a 7m for 5 years, the amount of tax produced offsets it significantly. This is a win for the US citizen, and the government all the way.

and to further elaborate, a business with 7 billion in revenue, will barely feel a 7 million tax break.

Well for closing Guantanamo bay and securing peace in the middle east of course

Drumpf btfo

Has this cunt ever heard of a fucking screenshot? For fucks sake

Hillary wouldn't have done much of anything different than what Obama already does (nothing), and Bernie would have just lamented about the perils of capitalism and how companies need to give US workers more benefits and thereby scaring more companies off.

>Trump saves jobs
>Trump already enacting plans for more jobs

No one in my spic family knew about this because the spic tv stations refuse to air anything positive about him. The only time they cover Trump is to mock him and my family wonder why I get pissed of when they watch their "news".

>all the non-arguments in response to this

She's a retarded cunt because Carrier now has no public bargaining power over Trump, it's literally the opposite of what she's asserting. If they go back on their deal then they are the ones who will come into the public eye as the bad guys for reneging on a deal with Trump to keep jobs in America, which Trump can use as even heavier ammunition in his favour to appeal to the public. I dunno who this shitty cunt is but God damn she literally knows nothing about business and political leverage to be throwing that idea around.

>posting this would have given trump more leaverage
>people wouldn't boycott this company for leaving the US with all the publicity it received

>pick one

Really made me think though

Look at this you fucking faggot

He literally promised everything he is doing and has already done in his stump speeches and debates.

>the city of (you)

>take a bunch of $$ from Indiana
Does this retard not understand how taxes work?

>Now that trump won the election and is selling out to big businesses
>implying you know how negotiations work

Spam following pic EVERYWHERE..

>Can anyone recall what Obama did as president elect?
obamacare
auto industry bailout (like the carrier bailout but it was actually significant)
oversaw massive decrease in unemployment and increase in GDP

he did quite a bit, i remember republicans crying about him filing too many executive orders which would make him one of the most active presidents of our lifetime.

>president elect

Obvious bait from a member of mensa and Hilary voter!

These are the same people that claimed Trump was failing at every step of the way, clearly they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

>Carrier bailout
>Calling an inconsequential tax break a bailout

Carrier wasn't going bankrupt retard, but I wouldn't expect a leftist to understand.

>Massive decrease in unemployment, and increase in GDP

That massive decrease in unemployment also counts people working part time jobs, which might be "employment" but it's not the employment people need.

Also 1% increase in GDP is nearly stagnant growth. We haven't seen gains that low in decades.

Go away Susan

>Carrier wasn't going bankrupt retard
that's true, they just had to threaten to leave to get a paycheck from Trump which is admirable negotiation, but Obama saving the rust belt because GM was completely out of of money was wrong.

nice try tyrone

>a few jobs

I love how liberals try to downplay the issues and solutions in this country.

It emphasises that his time THEY ARE SERIOUS. You will have to wait after this epic twitter rant to see another clever tweet from me kiddo.

>the forces of globalisation

Not even covering it up

You kept believing in KEK user and that is what matters.

Oh yes, a huge check.

A 7m tax break is YUUUUUGE to a company with a revenue of 7 billion.

Also see my aforementioned post about the jobs saved producing a shitload more in taxes than the tax break even is.

But you're right, it's totally the same thing.

Wow, this is a lot of liberal mental gymnastics for one little win. Imagine what will happen when we keep winning.

Pretty much.

it's 7M over 10 years

>I did the math on this
Can you show your work?

Which is still less than the 18m a year in taxes that will be generated by the jobs that stay.

Wasn't he also responsible for the death of Osama Bin Laden? How can conservatards ignore that?

>oversaw massive decrease in unemployment and increase in GDP

These are both lies and you are a faggot

>>Liberals all bitching about US jobs saved
That's par for the course!

>it's literally the opposite of what she's asserting
Trump's first tweet gave them leverage. He tweeted he was working on a deal. It would have been bad press if after that tweet, no deal was reached. You should read it again.

How are the Libs going to spin this one?

Certainly.

A news article I read last week said 1069 jobs were saved out of the 1400 that were planned to be outsourced, and the average salary was 30.09/hr

Using this The average yearly wage of the worker assuming they are full time positions comes out to 62,400 using 30/hr to round nicely.

62,400 falls into the income tax bracket for 25% for those filing singly or as head of household. Not sure what the marriage statistics are for this, but it falls into the 15% range if filing married. Income tax in Indiana is a flat 3% tax.

So if you do the math of 1069 * 62,400 then multiply by *.28 (if calculating it singly) you end up with 18,677,568$/yr in income tax

If you assume all of them are married you end up with 12,007,008$/yr in income taxes.

So the deal will produce between 12 and 18 million a year in taxes. This doesn't take into account social contributions or any other such thing, but this is a fairly good idea, without being too complex in what will come in through tax.

>suddenly liberals are better at making deals than a man who spent his entire life making millions on business deals
Pottery

Let's see if this makes sense. I'm going to leverage some basic tax code.

Now I don't know how much Carrier pays in taxes but, They have a reported revenue of 7 billion, which places them in the 35% flat corporate tax bracket.

7,000,000/7,000,000,000 is 1% of their revenue. So a 7 million tax break will reduce the tax they pay out a nearly insignificant amount.

They could pay a maximum tax of 2,450,000,000 a year on that revenue.

With the tax break it would reduce that maximum to 2,447,550,000 a year.

This is assuming they have no other tax breaks, so the 7 million is pretty much inconsequential, it'll only save them 3 million in actual taxes. That being said, what happens is in effect we take a 3 million hit in taxes from carrier, but we gain between 12 and 18 million in taxes from the jobs that are still here.

This means in effect, we get a net positive of 9-15 million a year additional in taxes.

Secondly, Carrier didn't have leverage by him tweeting about making a deal. All Trump would have to do is say Carrier wasn't willing to make a deal to save american jobs, and they'd face public demonstrations and boycotting, and let's not forget, that Trump could have a competitor take over their defense contracts. That would lose them approximately 40% of their business. It would be incredibly damaging to their future.

wow literally hitler

>auto industry bailout (like the carrier bailout but it was actually significant)
>carrier bailout
Are you fucking retarded or just playing stupid?

Why can't they understand that Hillary was the corrupt pay to play politician?

>Armchair presidenting

Won't respond after being BTFO'd with math.

Obama bails out GM for irresponsible administration?
>b-b-but it's saved more jobs than Trump ever will

Trump gives an inconsequential tax cut to a corporation as an incentive to keep american labor in?
>TRUMP IS BAILING THEM OUT

>y-you better renew our 7 billion contract o-or we move 1000 jobs

I don't even know what kind of strawman you're trying to build, but it looks like shit

>All Trump would have to do is say Carrier wasn't willing to make a deal
I never said it was a bad deal, and I don't think if Carrier had backed out, it would necessarily have been Trump's fault. But I do think it's possible that the tweet tipped his hand so carrier was aware they could ask for more than they might have otherwise. Really it doesn't matter, because I think it worked out. What I don't like is if an agreement had not been made, the press would have shredded Trump. He put himself in that position, and I hope he doesn't do that again. Because next time it could be Trump does everything perfect, but the company is run by fools, and the press still blames Trump = normies blame Trump.

Yeah. Really let them squeeze all that nothing that he gave them. He probably just did this as a pr stunt with their higher-ups involved the entire time.

4(b) They move all their jobs to Mexico and everyone hates them because THEY TOOK JOBS AWAY AND THE NEWS HAS TO REPORT IT

fucking Christ Almighty Americans are stupid, Trump has them by the fucking balls now the world is watching

That's called ben shapiroing

Foreign Company Profits Off Backs of Hard Working Americans

Another case of
>"I went to school and studies something, so I am an expert on everything!"
Thinking from a woman.
Does this woman with a podcast *REALLY* think she knows more about negotiating than a billionaire businessman?!
OF COURSE SHE DOES!!! SHE'S A LIBERAL, FEMINIST WOMAN!!

This
Outcome 1:
Carrier stays, look like a populist hero
Outcome 2:
Carrier leaves, announces 35% tax, makes an example out of them, shows he's wasn't fucking around, investors shit their pants.

It was a win-win situation.

And who am I going to listen to, some cuckboi on Twitter or the guy who literally wrote Art of the Deal?