Huwhitesu Jared Taylor on nip tv

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
donaldjtrump.com/policies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How good is his nihonese?

Perfect. He was born there and lived there til age 16. His parents were missionaries there

Isn't a white supremacist living in japan quite hypocritical?

1. He doesn't live in Japan.
2. Why would it be hypocritical to live there?

He's a white nationalist and not a supremacist. Also I dont think this is in Japan.

Why would it be?

>a) White supremacist, hates other races

then yes

>b) White supremacist, thinks other races are also okay but prefers white

not really

>c) White supremacist, thinks other races are also good like white

not really

I don't think anyone can deny that having contact and people of different cultures and races in your society brings no positive, as long as a group is not trying to destroy that nation or race then it isn't really hypocritical.

Fucking weeb

HUWHITO PIGGU GO HOME

That's his house, he lives in the US.

Why isn't he in Japan doing quiz shows about the existence of the white race? All of the (((whites))) on Jap TV are poz'd af (aside from probably atsugiri jason). I'd take JT over Dave Spector any day.

Need subs.

Cool to see Assange interviewing him though!

Jared Taylor is a godsend.

I really want to hear/see Jared Taylor play saxophone more.

Knowing Jared's arguments off-hand I almost feel I can understand what he's saying the whole time. I didn't realize he speaks perfect Japanese though... ALways a shock to see the gaijin speaking japanese

I watched it just to hear him talk. He's got a beautiful voice.

He is not a white supremacist. White supremacy is completely retrograde and just a jewish media meme at this point. The hot new angle is that we are all different, but since the difference arise from evolutionary pressures it is pointless to talk about the best race. Are grizzly bears better than polar bears? No, they are just adapted to different situations.

Everyone who hasn't needs to listen to this man. God bless Mr. Taylor.

Same. Does he have an accent?

This. More people here need to know the difference between WN and supremacists. Jared Taylor is always my first example when talking to friends about the difference.

Jared Taylor is by far the most cultured individual in the alt-right. He is also intelligent and always well dressed. Sadly his ideology has no chance in the USA and it will decend into a non-white majority.

he's not even white. he's japanese

his book is really good and well-sourced, it's a shame most people will never read it because (((they))) labelled it as racist

A HUWHITE IMPERIUM CHRISTMAS

It's weird seeing a white person do the autistic Japanese mannerisms.

>What did he mean by this?

He's saying that Trump won because he advocated for the needs of white people, and basically highlighting all the points he's done in English for AmRen over the past year or so.

100% fluency. Much better than me. He maybe a little rusty from not living there in terms of vocabulary, but I couldn't detect an accent.

>He's saying that Trump won because he advocated for the needs of white people
But he disavowed the alt-right and called them a groos misrepresentation of what this movement was about...

And?

He advocated for the protection of the American worker. His positions weren't explicitly pro-white, but he was the only candidate running that wasn't full blown anti-white. Stein, Aleppo, and Clinton were all terrible for the white working class.

How can Trump be pro-white and act in their interests, if Trump disavows white nationalists and all their goals??

(((dave spectre))) is such a kike, and it disgusts me that the japs think hes a ""white american""

I take it you have no idea about what kind of positions he ran on? Why am I even talking to you.

Trump gewinnt!

Jared is a gift from god.

Well, fuck you, too

dare I say /our weeb/

Educate yourself, you dumb kraut.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

Ignore the previous link. Now that he was elected, he migrated his positions to "policies" donaldjtrump.com/policies/

link to him playing?

no one is saying it brings NO positives

the question is whether the positives outweigh the negatives and the answer is clearly "no"

I am prefering to ignore and filter you, fucking burger

hwhy do you say that?

the way he pronounces hw is how you're actually supposed to pronounce it, historically. it's the hwite man way of saying wh.

Holy shit, Mr. Hu-white is extremely fluent. He sounds exactly like a Japanese faggot. I'm part Jap and grew up in Japan but I have a heavy yakuza (very rough, mean) sounding accent.

Too bad Japs don't get to hear the splendor that is Jared Taylor's English voice.

I was about to ask if that guy were a kike, because he has a very cartoony face. He'd actually look like a Japanese guy if he kept his hair black. Damn bottle-blonde kikes

no, because japan is the most conservative country around.

"white supremacy" often just translates to "niggers, spics, and muslims suck, asians are pretty good and jews are decent to live around but sneaky fucks when in positions of power"

WTF? His Japanese is way too good, I think his power level is over 9000.

He was born and raised there.

まさか!あの人はオタクでしたか?はあ?

I have heard from Japanese that Taylor sounds like a native over the phone. His parents were lived in Japan when he was young.

I don't think Taylor is a white nationalist, though.

can some panda translator get on this video? i wanna know what he is saying.