The Ghost Ship collective fire

So far 36 confirmed dead "artists" in the Friday warehouse blaze in Oakland CA. A motely assortment of sjw's rappers,various nigger people,feminist rappers,Transgender agender commi kin ect all gone.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38218022

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/obituaries/name/2016-oakland-building-fire-victims-obituary?pid=1000000182971662
youtu.be/sTX8skXhecU
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=zPfK4o4qBdw
youtube.com/watch?v=TBR0ejcM4Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right yeah, edgy and stuff. But has the owner been arrested yet? Seems to me like he broke pretty much every safety rule there was.

Thinning the herd is always good. There has nothing better for conservation of the environment since Hitler.

some say hes trying to run out of the country
the guy only cares that he lost his shitty cluttered warehouse

How much does it cost to rent a warehouse out there?

sounds like a pretty comfy /k/ommpound

Well. at least it stopped the upcoming meningitis outbreak.

>work hard
>dedicate life to a woman
>spend all your money to raise and educate kids
>they end up tranny SJW
>total disappointment
>they burn to death

How do you even go on?

No, I'm pretty sure he cares about not getting arrested a whole lot more.

you know i feel like a warehouse should have a lot of windows and doors to escape out of, i wonder how the hell did so many people get caught in that fire

Fairly well i would imagine fire cleanses all.

Was this actually an ISIS attack?

Just imagine what this shithole smelled like. Then imagine that smell on fire.

One of the precious creative souls we lost. How will the arts go on?

based kek

If I was him i'd find a country with no extradiction to the US, this is an open and shut case, enough to get him in jail for life. And rightfully so.

If you look at the prefire photos, it was literally a pile of unfinished wood littered with wooden antique tchotchkes. The wood mezzanine had one egress. How did it not catch fire sooner?

If you dig around online you'll find the place was a source of constant misery for the neighborhood around it. There were almost always complaints of indecent exposure,there were fights and run ins with the neighbors,I'm calling it now. Someone in the area set this on purpose to get rid of these stinky NEETS.

I really truly am genuinely saddened that there weren't more people inside. 36 just isn't good enough

The fuck is a collective? Is it just a bunch of hipsters renting out a warehouse? It's not a bad idea to save money.

>>"artists"
Like the ones that make "art" for the pizza flyers?

>tying up loose ends were they??

Tragic and all but the place looked pretty comfy. I love old, esoteric shit. There are a ton of antique shops I've seen that look really similar in terms of clutter (but they're in sheds or shopfronts that are nowhere near as big and never have more than like 5 people in them simultaneously).

Would hang out in with friends as like a themed private lounge deal in my mansion, after the installation of sprinklers.

>no smoke alarms or sprinklers
>muh life is better because regulayshuns and enforcemint

Cali-sharts, never ever change.

I think a collective is the new age faggot version of a punk house

Shame it was only 36

mold
disappointment
and a little bit of weed

i dont think ive heard of a cause yet so its not out of the question.

this place didnt even have sprinklers.

total mess in and out and they've failed a few inspections.

Think about how if those people got out, how many bed bugs they'd spread after. That place had to be infested out the ass.

God i know it was you, have you finaly ha enough of these degenerates at let them feel you wrath? pls repond God.

Derick Io~“It’s as if I have awoken from a dream filled with opulence and hope ... to be standing now in poverty of self worth.”

Kinda suspicious this pretentious cunts wife and kids were off tucked away in a hotel when all this happened.

The curse strikes again.

Feminist rapper. Dead.

Tattooed man. Dead.

Transgender musician. Dead.

Consider Kansas city or Wichita not fucking LA or Bay Area

Finnish woman and her African American fiance. Dead.

She wasn't even transgendered she was just some stupid ugly white girl who wanted to feel special. Trans is the new nigger. Remember back when everyone acted black? Basically the same thing.

Give them a nice addition to their obituaries.
legacy.com/obituaries/name/2016-oakland-building-fire-victims-obituary?pid=1000000182971662

A local news story detailed some of the interior
" a makeshift staircase of old pallets led up to the dance floor"

>stairs made of garbage
>people couldn't get out in time

Weird.

I literally haven't seen a single decent person that died in the fire. Is this a good sample size of the population in Oakland?

>Plot twist
We send them flowers.

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

$5000/month is what they paid

kek is a just god

YEEEEEEEEES. YES.

this makes me so happy, the streets just got a little cleaner

fuck off

Meme magic truely is one hell of a thing

36 dead degenerate leftists

best christmas ever

Patchouli oil is a hell of an accelerant.

Have we started the fire?

Yes, the fire rises!

on the 5th day of christmas my god king gave to meeeee
36 crispy commies

>Someone in the area set this on purpose to get rid of these stinky NEETS
NEET persecution is not OK

We had same shit here dunno...3-4 years ago?
6 people died, one of them was a dude who ran in,got his girl out and then suffocated.

Place wasnt properly handled with fire safety or inspection board.

I think he had an interview on Today, morning news/talk show.

>grim reaper graffiti

pottery

>girl
are you blind

BO, nigger, and weed.

youtu.be/sTX8skXhecU
Found the perfect music for this thread.

I can see the card on the bouquet now.
>We at Sup Forums send our deepest condolences at your time of loss. May the peace of Kek give you comfort and solace. 14/88

>ran in,got his girl out and then suffocated.
Beta supplicant

Bet they set it themselves smoking crack or something.

>looks at news
And nothing of value was lost.

Nah, we need songs about hippie shitholes burning down
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=zPfK4o4qBdw

That's the best part of this.

He would have killed himself in a few years anyway.

True,I figured a happy tune from the 20's would be comically ironic yours works too friend.

No one on Sup Forums knows what a punk house is

burning the filth away

Fire codes are a social construct.

Rather than find a way out they all converged in one corner. Most of them were all found huddled together and most of them spent their last moments on earth texting and tweeting. Let that sink in for a moment.

Best one yet.

the main dude leased the warehouse and sub-leased parts of it to poor artists and sjw's who couldn't afford normal Bay Area rents. not sure how many tenants he had.

Even counties that hate us and don't honor extradition treaties would send us this piece of shit, they always have the option

>> Nealy pissed myself when Oakland fire chief said that victim ID was difficult due to the high number of transexuals.

This was just a test of how big of an oven would be required for solving America's degenerate problem.

people were living there because of the out of control property prices.

though I bet this will be lost on the far left democrat government of the city, county, and state. while the focus instead on finding something to charge the building owner with.

San Francisco, Oakland, and bay area in general need massive urban redevelopment. To increase density while making the cities more liveable and affordable. Yet i won't happen, because the tech sector people and their million dollar houses will block it.

You can't see shit in a giant cloud of smoke.

>his ultimate goal was to work for the American Civil Liberties Union
>a feminist rapper
> transgender
>mudsharks
>protesting against the Dakota Access Pipeline Project

literally nothing of value lost

there was an all-night party at the warehouse that night, he said he wanted his kids to get a good night's sleep so that's why they were in the hotel.

all that antique solid wood furniture in the warehouse.

I would have refinished the wood and put in new padding and upholstery.

Solid wood furniiture is so much better than IKEA crap.

>rents too high
>da gubmint should regulate this shit

I know,I feel so sad when i think of all that beautiful 19th century hand carved victorian furniture lost forever. Once loved and adored in the parlors of decent families,spending its final years in a warehouse full of dirty sjw's and liberal hipster retards. Tragic.

if we expect girls to better themself to be good mothers, traditionalists, making good food and please their husband, it's normal that in counterpart we act like men : protect the family at any cost even if you have to risk your own life, provide the comfyness, be authoritarian and a good model for the children.

it's just about fairness.

Is it bad that we care more about the loss of old furniture than those people?

true, that's a shame

>that one woman who told people to go back up to a wood room

God fucking dammit, you ignorant asshole. I'm a software engineer in Mountain View. It's not us tech workers who block new construction - it's the landlords and old homeowners who bought their one-story ranch house in the 60s, and still haven't died/left (thanks Prop 13!).

Everyone I know at work is in favor of new housing developments, high-density apartments, you name it. I pay out the ass for rent, even in South Bay. Too bad, these NIMBY cunts won't allow "traffic to get worse" or their inflated property values to shrink.

Sadly, instead of voting in new council members, or mobilizing against the NIMBY establishment, assholes such as yourself choose to throw rocks at Google buses and vomit on Yahoo shuttles - helping no-one and doing nothing except for getting yourself a quick dopamine hit.

IT IS A HOAX. FAKE. NO DEATHS. WAKE UP

nothing we could do would top the fucking candlelight vigil they already had. a candle light vigil, for victims of a fire; do you people even think?

The transsexual filth had to die!!!

What did google mean by this?

That's alpha as fuck you degenerate piece of shit

There was no fire extinguishers which are affordable,sprinkler systems cost too much for starving artist types.

There should of been a second set of pallet stairs

>protect the family
There is a flaw in your thinking. Girlfriends aren't family. They're prospective family. He effectively died to save someone else's wife, the mother of someone else's children. Cucked on a cosmic scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBR0ejcM4Q4

Not zoned for residential living

No fire sprinklers

Tinder Box furniture everywhere

10+ residents

> they deserve to be dead

kek