Are they wrong, Sup Forums?

Are they wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=0JjaOYnQRvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, and it so fucking hilarious. It's like they have a need to be tricked.

>stupis ghost LARPer will burn down the box

It's just a new of referring to people who are conservative(not cuckservatives) or right.

Not gonna work. It's liberals circlejerking themselves.

They're racist.

>All people are labelled white

I'm black, checkmate faggot ass niggas

Who cares.
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

>implying i want a pluralistic and open society

>open society

Say that to muslims in french ghettos

Yes. The alt right is mostly young people with either a college education or high technical proficiency.

Dumb shit like this only helps us by pushing middle aged white working class our way with these prejudiced accusations.

>toxic open society
Read toxic to George Soros.

This has great shoop potential famalam.

>replace "alt right" with "cultural enrichment"

>replace figures with a burqa terrorist, a mexican gang member, a nog, and a merchant

If this were accurate it would include neets and weebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

>Muh Hitler

Old people really are fucking stupid ffs.

No. It should be a basket.

>alt right
no such thing

>the KKK again
Where the fuck is the KKK anyway?? If it really was such a prominent force then I'd be a member.

>o-oh yeah w-well you're a h-hitler
when will this "argument" die

The KKK hasn't been a real thing for like 50 years.

FUCKING THIS
>FUCKING THIS
FUCKING THIS
>FUCKING THIS
FUCKING THIS
>FUCKING THIS
FUCKING THIS
>FUCKING THIS

By all means call us far right. You've been using that name for years and you're now starting to lose your grip on things so why try some new mindgames

It lives on in Finland.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JjaOYnQRvQ

> pluralistic and open societies

somebody has been reading too much 1984

>(((open societies)))

Leslie jones is the real leader of the alt right

I wish they were.

Where's ben garrison when you need him?

Never heard of him

Sort of "alt right" is just the new catch all term for "Anyone who disagrees with us"
LIterally anyone that holds an opinion that is not in line with the DNC and is not even more to the left is considered "Alt right" automatically.
Conservatives,libertarians,republicans,independants, stormfags,neocons,even actual liberals that just happen to disagree with the leftists on a single issue are all considered Alt right.

>everyone I disagree with is a nazi kkk racist woman hater
And that's why they lost

>memeing online is the same thing as lynching niggers in real life

A history of the all-right.

Hillary Clinton: half of Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables lol. They're racists, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, bigots

>not entirely retarded people: uhhh that's like way too many people Hillary I think you're over exaggerating and fear mongering

Hillary Clinton: Oops. Sorry bout that I take it back. Hey have you heard about this scary vague group called the alt right though? They're racists, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, bigots.

>not entirely retarded people: jesh I'm not sure what that is! It's so vague and hard to pinpoint that I'm fearful! Jesus Christ this must be the new nazis! Dear God look! This one random guy is acting hitlery just like Clinton said! He must be the leader!

Shit like this proves that the establishment and old media have no idea what they're dealing with and no idea how to combat it. Look at the unintended symbolism in that picture. They're still trying to put us in a box, but we defy their conventions so completely that there isn't even a fat ginger incel typing on a computer included.

They're doubling down on just screaming Nazi and redneck because it's what's worked in the past. As though any of us were formal members of an active hate group and not a loose collective of disenfranchised young men with bitter resentments and too much free time.

>toxic or fatal to pluralistic & (((open societies)))
Where can I buy en masse?

Jared Taylor was born and raised in Japan, ya dip

Is that harambe's mom?

>mfw it isn't

They're kind of wrong, since some of those groups labeled themselves, where as alt-right is a fabrication.

they literally put them in an animal cracker box

they're just calling us crackers again

They are worried about a bunch of cartoon frogs, meanwhile kebab is out there killing and raping. I think they have their priorities fucked up.

nice try tyrone

The more I look at this cartoon the more I think the artist is a complete retard. Is he even trying?

Who exactly made up the term "alt-right"? I thought it came from here.

I'll say it again, that box looks incredibly /comfy/

>I'm black

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums you subhuman nigger

holy moly, that's like ... a 1/3rd of that guy's volume of body blood. Poor bastard's brain is probably lacking blood and nourishment

>Toxic or Fatal to pluralistic & open societies
>A bad thing

They realised that they'd overused words like racist, sexist and misogynist, so they created a new term, associated it with all kinds of shunned groups and bogey men and started labelling people with it. The key thing to note here is that even though it has no actual definition, they use it to link people with groups that they may not agree with, forcing those people to defend themselves despite an entirely false premise. Basically it's a catch all term to push guilt by association.

Pretty sure it is an old term but it was re-popularized by Clinton cause she flubbed with the "basket of deplorables" comment and tried to rebrand her vague boogeyman group to fear monger herself into the presidency.

Fuck off nigger

>southerner with a fucking confederate cap is in the same box as Hitler and the KKK
lol

>hitler is the same as the KKK

its propaganda.

don't think too hard goy.

Yes, young working and middle class alt-rightest certainly resemble that box of cliched 20th century stereotypes.

yes

What is this alt right?

What the fuck is this alt-right I've been hearing about?

I'm a nationalist, but I keep hearing this word I've never once labeled myself as.

>NOgg
Kek

>You right wingers are racist!!
>No one cares anymore
>Heh, well now you're alt-right racists. Take that fascists!!

It's just a made up name for anyone that doesn't agree with the Democratic platform. I was talking about GMOs with some libshit and I said I hold a liberal position on it and think it should be allowed. They proceeded to tell me that I want a liberal because that's a right wing opinion.

They just use anything involving the word right as a meaningless insult and think it discredits you.

The alt right is an invention of the left.

some blanket term the media uses to criticise anyone they consider too 'right wing'
It's the new 'racist'

>Matt Wuerker
>Born 1956

Baby boomering intensifies.

>I was talking about GMOs with some libshit and I said I hold a liberal position on it and think it should be allowed. They proceeded to tell me that I want a liberal because that's a right wing opinion.
Which is funny, because in germany it's the leftists pushing for GMO and shilling for monsanto while criticism of GMO and monsanto will net you a "NAZI" .
Really activates your almonds, huh?

Not really "alt right" is just another term for White nationalism and there is nothing wrong with that

They fucked up. You need to spend at least 5 years before you start slandering the group you made up. Otherwise people still remember that you made them up

The left used to call conservatives/Republicans "racists, neo-nazis, misogynists, and xenophobes". The alt-right fundamentally represents a different brand of right-wing ideology to the conservatives/Republicans.

It's abundantly clear that the left-wing simply uses these labels to attack anyone they disagree with. It's like their version of calling someone a nigger, faggot, kike, or whore.

Apparently throwing around isms doesn't work as an argument anymore.

The term "alt-right" was invented by liberals who when they left their echo chambers met people who disagreed with them and called them faggots, the created the term so they could label and libel anyone who disagrees with them.

>23 KB JPGWho exactly made up the term "alt-right"? I thought it came from here.

we used the term Ironically
Liberals and stormfags took it seriously and thought it was a thing
we did nothing to discourage this and in the process got pictures of Pepe on the first woman candidate for POTUS' website

we did good

>DemoKKKrats
>right
It's cute when they try projecting the skeletons in their closet onto others. Also, technically the Nazis weren't right wing either even though they lefties have been memeing that for the last 7 decades.

id love to see the box """""""""refugees"""""""" come in

Will leftists ever get tired of losing?

>all dissent is hitler

KEK hath spoken. Where the fuck are you Ben?

HOLY TRlPS!
Ben, you are summoned!

>Open Societies

Fuck Soros and fuck Kike people

Okay we need to meme this. Imagine the hysteria.

>toxic to pluralistic and open societies
There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Who is the guy in the left? Or what does he represent? I know the KKK, the Redneck and >literally Hitler. But who is that army guy?

he is a man dressed in the style of a German soldier, neh?

Oh so just another >literal Nazi. Huh, thought it could something else because of that beard and the skull on his helmet. Dunno why I expectes more than
>YOU'RE A NAZI

funnily im listening to that Waffen SS choir remix as i read that comment. Naja, Alter, du bist die Quelle alles Uebel in der Welt. Wie fuehlste dich?

Fixed it for (you)
How should we do that?
Do we just tweet at her and claim she is our leader.

Threw a lil something together,
Ben, make this good!

you both did well

>Wie fuehlste dich?
Feels good man