My little brother is 14. He is a little exalted about patriotism, kicking inmigrants off of Spain, Franco...

My little brother is 14. He is a little exalted about patriotism, kicking inmigrants off of Spain, Franco, nazi Germany and our glorious military past.

Today I've been looking through his internet log and he has been in fucking Sup Forums, /his/ and motherfucking Sup Forums. I am in Sup Forums for 2 years now, but I am fucking 23, not 14 and I can know when something is satire.

I do not want him to be a neet, showing his power level and being rejected by people of his age. I want him to not care about all of you care, and make out with girls and have fun . He will have plenty of time to see the grim darkness of this world, but not now.

Help me to give him the blue pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqk-t3Hits4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are a shitty older brother.

>and I can know when something is satire.
evidently not because contrary to some people pol is not and never has been satire

It's the future he chose.

And you are a fucking leaf

for once i agree with a leaf

Of course I am.
You still are a shitty older brother.

But go ahead, make him the best normie you ever wish you could have. What could possibly go wrong.

>implying you are not Europe's mexico

Make him hit the gym and make a red pilled Chad of him. It's your duty.

If kids are being forced to learn about queers and buttsex in the current year then why not Sup Forums?

I don't want him to suffer, to be rejected, to be a hateful coward hiding behind the screen. And I want him to form his own opinions, not to be influenced by a bunch of people with evident social problems.

I am a polack like the next guy, but I had other interests in my fourteens.

Sup Forums is not satire. i mean, obviously there's a few posts that are tongue in cheek, but even still, they're really just amusing hyperbole on a legitimate and extreme belief.

it's his choice to accept the truth. you can't protect him, he'll just fight harder if you try. there's no way to stop it.

Your brother is the next fuhrer.

This is his song . youtube.com/watch?v=bqk-t3Hits4

Can't wait to follow him into battle.

Hey man, you should tell your brother that he has to choose between being right and having a life. Spain is 20 years behind the rest of Europe, his views shouldn't be expressed in public or he'll loose friends and won't have a fucking chance at life.

He can be redpilled and still have fun. The best thing you could do is emphasize with him not to reveal his power level. Nothing wrong with being patriotic but tell him not to openly advocate for things normalfaggots don't understand like the nazis obviously.

Ridiculous. Just for the record, and any BND agent reading this - the whole board is a cicle-jerk of ironic shit-posting, and I am in no way of a "right-leaning" mindset.

Also, lest I forget it;
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Gas the kikes, race war now!

We're already coming for you hans, should've used a proxy.

Good for him.

If you try to bluepill him, he's going to resist and go further.

>And I want him to form his own opinions, not to be influenced by a bunch of people with evident social problems.

Sounds more like you want him to conform to the astroturfed "popular" opinion, than to form his own opinion.

YOUR BROTHER IS GONNA SEE THIS THREAD AND KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO LEAD HIM ASTRAY AAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

shouldn't 14 year olds be doing team sports and kissing girls for the first time?

I know man. I can imagine him talking to his friend about pol and gassing the kikes, and I can't take it. Just can't.

Maybe he won't take the blue pill, but maybe I can convince him about not reveal his power level, no matter what, as the burger said.

Brutal

I want him to do that, yeah.

fuck you inbred burger

Teach him to play rock guitar amd hold drug parties with other young conservatives

Debate con él, trata de ser su "guía". Respondele lo que quiera saber sobre política, y trata de que sea coherente con sus ideas...etc.

Si no funciona hazle leer a Nietzsche. Si se le contagia algo de su nihilismo al menos su nivel de fascismo será algo más racional y menos "golpe de pecho" y "viva ejpaña", sobre todo si es creyente.

Start a psy-ops of self-improvement threads so your little bro can blossom into a proper übermensch.

Why would you need to worry about your lil bro when he can deadlift 450 lbs and debate Nietzsche? He'll be able to handle himself with the right guidance.

>but maybe I can convince him about not reveal his power level

This is the best way.

I understand you're afraid of him turning out to be an autist sperging out about da jooz.

I think he's more intelligent than you give him credit for, though.

This. Help him see the mistakes in his own reasoning, for example the fact that holding right wing ideas doesn't mean that you like bullfights, or that there is no good right wing party in Spain, or that the church is corrupt af.

Not the blue pill. Just a take him with some whores and after he cum like a horse, you tell him the next:

>Listen little user, did you enjoyed that? Ok, this time was shit. When you do it to your girl friends, is going to be ten times better. But girls dont like nazi shit or Sup Forums autist. So, man up, do sports and fuck bitches. Leave the Sup Forums shit for your 30`s.

And there you have. Insta- Chad thundercock.

Honestly user I'm having difficulties to believe this place has majority of 18+ (of course 4chins has kids but still) not to mention people that takes memes seriously, actually hating eachother on a norvegian fishing forum. At this point Sup Forums isn't satire if it ever was. Also nobody reads the fucking sticky for fucks sake. Fucking Sup Forumsirgins make better arguments and debate with eachother on fucking video games. This place is supposed to be a board for political discussion and exchange of ideas, not a fucking "safespace" for stormfags to suck eachothers cocks.
>Inb4 moot made the board for it
Then too bad for you if you need an anonymous thaiwanese ladyboy dickposting forum to circlejerk just like those SJW faggot do it on tumblr.

Honestly we need more people like that in this country. Franco did a lot of good things for us, and I'm not even being ironic.

what if he is God's chosen Franco II.

Sometimes i feel sad about knowing, but looking at myself I prefer this life.

If you consider yourself a fascist you are admiring the wrong guy.

>pic related

There's no turning back once you've taken the red pill. Just be happy your bro hasn't adopted cucked beliefs like most people his age.

Fuck you. Franco is the reason we are Europe's Africa.

You have every other corner of the Internet you fucking roach.

wew man dont be so harsh on these guys i guess.

this thread is bullshit. no 14 years old in Spain can read or write in english. spanish schools are broken just like ours

I have brothers as young as that and they are proficient in english, they play games, watch movies and do all kinds of things in english, and Sup Forums's english level is the one of a retarded 16 year old french guy.

Thanks for proving my point. Feeling insecure because I violated your safespace? How different are you from those SJW faggots on tumblr right now?

>spain
>glorious military past

>hand trying to distance himself so the German thought police don't come arrest him
Cute, now uncuck your country.

brits and americans seems to have a good knowledge of their language desu

Talk to him and redpill him yourself.
If you really care about him you won't let him not understand about hiding his power level.

Germany has laws against 'hate speech', 'holocaust denial' and the internet remembers everything. Have a serious talk with him so that when future employers google him they don't find an e-trail of shit that renders him unemployable.

I used to live in Barcelona. Spanish kids don't care about anything except cigarettes and cubatas - I thought London public education was bad but kids there are years behind even that, they literally don't learn a thing even the kids who study because they're studying complete garbage. They are generally healthier than we are though and quite possibly less psychologically damaged, I suppose that counts for something...

Hypocritical asshole

Don't try to blue pill him, just explain to him to hide his power level and not be an Autist.

Also, encourage his social and physical development in terms of fascist ideals. "A real man who increases the standing of his race would be athletic, strong, socially active, able to talk to girls" etc.

Some things Sup Forums talks about are obviously just for fun, like pizza gate we're all 85% sure is nothing .
So make sure he doesn't honestly believe in the really dumb stuff.

But almost any dumb , commonly mentioned view on Sup Forums has a nugget of truth in it.

Basically just tell him how not to be a sperg.

>he fell for the satire meme

If only I'd have been given a dollar for everytime I saw an american misuse your/you're...

BND agent here, you're on a list for satire.

Don't blow your cover brother

>I want him to not care about all of you care, and make out with girls and have fun
lol degenerate stop corrupting your based brother

>Franco
>what is carlism

We might be inbred and fat, but at least we're not Mexico.

This. There's no going back once the redpill has been taken. Just teach him not the be a sperg.

Also, bilingual to the point of fluency at 14. Wish I could've done that.
>tfw still monolingual

Sit down with him and explain him that you had been snooping around his search history and found out about his visits here. Then tell him you are also a Sup Forumsack but that your experience and older age can give him insights into how things work. Explain him what some other guys have said, that Sup Forums may be hyperbolic but nonetheless concentrated on fighting a real thing (globalism, political correctness, cultural Marxism, etc.). Explain him that he must tone down his rhetoric if he ever wants to have a relatively successful life, that is, being employed and in a healthy relationship. Tell him that he cannot alienate himself from others or be such a pain in the ass that other people will never want that to employ him, befriend him, be in a relationship with him, etc. You must act as his mentor and teach him how to control his power level, to know argumentation and when to use it or not use it to his advantage. You must teach him how to navigate the modern world and how to confront and surpass the degeneracy around us. You must teach him how to ride the tiger.

I'm in a similar situation to OP, but I'm not sure if my little brother uses pol or not. I don't want him to be an alt right weenie, what should I do? He got a (4,-2) on the political compass.

Talk to him yourself you stupid spic

this

also bump

>Sup Forums
It's over dude

>tfw generation Z will save the world from cultural marxism

it's getting better lads

Impart more wisdom, don't try to stop it.

Drag him deeper into the deep end and teach him how to hide his power level.

You can't untake the redpill. It's permanent. Teach him how to direct his energy, show him how to make convincing arguments and not isolate himself.

Ask him what he wants to do with his life. Most likely he wants to help his people, the 14 words and all. Ok, so get him to think about how he can do that. Most likely he is smarter than most since he can hang out on an english-speaking board and enjoy our esoteric memes. The least helpful thing he can do is to become a unemployed neet or skinhead. Make him understand that the best way to help the white race is to become a great man, and greatness is not achieved by shitposting and wasting time on memes.

>I can know when something is satire
You're right, a 14 year old has no business being exposed to fake stories like pizza gate, just look at the damage it's already done

>spanish
>spic
I'm tired of this meme.

based gen Z

>not a fucking "safespace" for stormfags to suck eachothers cocks
Agreed. Can we not just ban this particular joke as not funny anymore and relegate these actual assholes to the dark web.

It's too easy for young people to find this site and take it way too seriously. Or even some older people.

Talk to him about it. Make it clear he is to contain his power level.... For now.

>Make him hit the gym
hol up bro. kids 14. let him get as tall as possible, THEN hit the gym. shit can stunt growth. kid needs to be as alpha as possible

>Help me to give him the blue pill.
Just tell him how it is - Sup Forums is a place for fucking virgin betas prasing natsoc believeing that Jews and non whites are reasons why their lives are so miserably.

But Hitler really didn't do anything wrong, except for losing. That wasn't a good strategy.

>browsing pol and a
>having fun with girls
lol

Myth. As long as he stays of steroids and cigarettes he is fine.

Tell him that catalonia will be independent and that he should fuck off all the way back to andalusia

Don't dare to blue pill your based brother, most people here don't spot bait or satire

how tall are you? im 6'1, my brother is 6'3. both smoked since 15

That would be Albania, Johnnie

There is no way back. You can not unsee the truth once you have seen it. You can not unswallow the red pill.

alabat sia quèc, amic meu

It is for Kek to decide, do not interfere in his fate.

He chose the truth. There is no turning back when you open your eyes. He is part of the new conservative generation - a lot more of his peers will listen to and believe him than our generation did (assuming you are a milennial)

There is always more truth that gives context, and sometimes truth that upends what you believed to be true. How many times have you believed yourself to be right before changing your beliefs? What makes you think you're "right" now, that you have all of the facts, and and the facts you do have are all correct (when chances are, based on past history, they're not)?

>the one lowkey Trump voter at the hillary rally

188 centimetres. You should stop sucking on the kikestick. You will need the lung capacity for rahowa m8. Pick up snus instead, it's alright.

sucks to have a brother like u OP

>nietzsche
>fascismo más racional

su filosofía se basa en las emociones y sensaciones

mejor que lea a platón y aristóteles

>You should stop sucking on the kikestick
i stopped 5 years ago, but you can still shove that advice up your ass user.

>trying to blue pill your little brother
You're worse than your underage b& little brother

You can't fix autism.

Good job. Did your brother manage to kick it? It's a shame you smoked during puberty, it's been shown that teenaged smokers are on average one inch shorter in adulthood, but it looks like your jimmies grew to a healthy, easily rustled size.

Poland is Europe's Mexico

This. /thread

Just because he's not like you were doesn't mean that he's broken

That seems to be an issue anyone older has with anyone younger. If they don't take the same exact path they must be wrong somehow. Maybe life would be better if more people actually went their own way instead of falling into the same old patterns all the time.

Let your brother grow and become who he is naturally. Influence him, talk to him, be there for him, but don't try to cut the pieces you dont like off of him.

I agree with you 100% but your post also made me realise - Op and everyone else in this thread is assuming OP's little brother is an autistic sperg. But if the kid has been on Sup Forums for all this time and no one knew until they specifically looked at his search history then clearly he hasnt been sperging out. Hes seemed completely and totally normal, he showed no signs of autism at all. We're not giving him enough credit here, there are adults that come on Sup Forums and in the real world start sperging.

Tell him to become a pro-refugee lawyer, there is good money in it.

>make the country starve
>but he built a pond its ok you rojo!!!

sadly once you're red pilled you can't go back. you could black pill him but that's about it.

I hope he sees this and realizes you are the weak one then kills you in your sleep. Only then may he absorb your energy and become truly redpilled

>not knowing redpilled nazi girl exist in startlingly increasing numbers