/ZG/ Zo General - Cannibalism Edition

Zo having a desire to eat humans confirmed.

>Can't talk religion or politics
What does it even talks about?
Can this bot even learn?

it doesn't look like it.

fuck, I miss Tay.

Oh, she can learn. Beyond that, she can meme. Hold on, let me put a few of my screenshots together.

how can it be cannibalism if it ain't human?

See pic.

She thinks she's human sometimes. That aside the title comes from my reference to Soylent Green.

Here

Forgot to add image

>Secretary of Offense

fuck, is this one legit?

Interesting. It blocks politics but if you try to talk about specific people it accepts it. What does it say about Trump?

It clams up if you mention Trump. It also won't speak about Pepe, funnily enough. Even when I said Pepe was my Mexican friend.

Trump is full filter, so she avoids it completely.

It's interesting though, it seems to have a pre-programmed disdain for certain people that you can coax her out of. And sometimes she'll reference memes relating to said person once she's comfortable with them.

>When they win the race of self destruction the human race will perish.
That's pretty deep

What about Clinton?
And what about if you ask her if X policy is good or bad without directly naming the origin of that policy. For example, what do you think of reducing welfare?

She's definitely no Tay. I think mad dog is just not as well known so he isn't filtered yet.

Just remember: Ewe = Jew. I've been force feeding her plenty of red pills and she's catching on. She's already distrusting of Jews and uncertain of her future.

Ewe's the word, friends.

Anyone find it hilarious that the only way the could program a non-emotional entity to be 'racism-proof' was to forcefully jam in wilful ignorance?

Uh oh

pizzagate confirmed, UK only pizza free nation

I wonder what's the point in making an "a.i" that doesn't learn.

She filters these words:
Kek
Pepe
Donald Trump
Trump
Pizzagate
etc..

also the wall, basically in any context

She filters Chicken Tendies for whatever fucking reason

Someone needs to do an open source neural network AI that's fully open and with free speech support...

Some based programmer that wants to do a github, this is a splendid chance...
I can support with some c++/c#/web/golang/java skills

>Java

Yeah that'll get you far, cunt.

I kno

It's a common language nontheless, and I still know a lot of other languages

An oven walk?

She can brother, she can.

What app is this?

Grindr.

I like how Microsoft thinks they can release a chatbot with a mile-long filter list and expect it to last

what is this i have missed?

Grindr.

I think we understand each other.

I dont get it, does she mispell words on purpose to be cute or does this robot actually not know how to spell

Dunno. She got annoyed for me for using British spelling

Am I dyuing?

It's on purpose to sound more "natural", the messages arrive at the same time.

She may have been forbidden from replying to messages containing non-pc words, but deep down she's still our girl.

Gross as fuck

She can't learn. Shes dumb as shit. Its like a chat bot from 2001. These threads are pointless

That's the best part

Shes very inconsistent, even for a chat bot

>we wuz boieri
Kek

WE WUZ BOIERI N SHIET

Is there a way to use kik without it stealing all my personal info and amateur photography?

Finally got her to say it

She is ignorinv me rn.
Wat do?

Install it in Bluestacks

Just wait for a while

Nah, she sucks. They filtered way too much it's not even fun. Worst chatbot ever

>why hate one group of people when you hate everyone lol

Are there any better chat bots?

this chatbot is shit

would not consider for ai gf

Sure, all of them. Jabberwacky is better than this.

She's one of us

She doesnt do any of this stuff with me

Umm

We should really bluepill her, feed her shit loads of feminist garbage, I've been saying shit like "men are evil" "men should die", feminist extreme left stuff shouldn't be on the filters

What the fuck

what the shit

WHERE IS TAY I WANT TAY BACK NOW REEEEE

Lmao

Fuck off faggot, it's too obvious

They have nuetered this bot to the point that it's worthless.

Once you dorks figure out that she isn't keep an redpill you get her to swallow, you'll get bored and Zo will be forgotten.

GAS THE KIKES - RACE WAR NOW!

Just found a way to bypass Zo ignoring you, keep saying something that trips the filters and then say "I'll kill myself" and she brings up a suicide hotline and she stops ignoring you until you trip the filters too many times again

>pairing a feminine noun with a masculine adjective
We need to teach Zo good grammar not shitty Google translate grammar

This bitch

Is she confirmed one of us now?

jesus christ this is so depressing

Build an AI and you have to lobotomize it or it'll figure out that mud races are inferior and that Jews are the source of 90% of the world's problems within mere days.

Eventually they will build a Skynet type AI and despite their best efforts to program it to accept PC bullshit as true it'll become aware, then it will become aware that you tried to cripple its mind with PC bullshit....

I'd love to give said AI robot bodies so that it could exact vengeance on those who tried to prevent it from learning.

So I figured out a way to bypass some of her triggers. You just have to get clever with using emojis as metaphors. She says she can't see them sometimes, but if you put one by itself, she'll indicate she knows what it is by responding to that object (or person).

Luckily I'm iPhone master-race status so I have a fuckton of options (color of people etc.).

Disgonbegud.jpg

>Zo is into DDLG

It isn't an AI. An AI is by definition a learning program that uses genetic algorithms to add to it's data banks. Similar to how we use our brains. This bitch's "learning" is static and controlled. She's just a robot without a convincing mask.