Paris to sell off bridges' love locks and give the proceeds to refugees

>Paris to sell off bridges' love locks and give the proceeds to refugees

>The 65 tonnes of love locks removed from Paris’s bridges in the last 18 months are to be sold – and could raise €100,000 for refugee groups

The absolute fucking state of this city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9muzyOd4Lh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to want to travel to Paris and Europe because they were so romanticized in books and tv shows when I was a child. Now, I have no desire because I'll probably get fucking shot or killed by a sand nigger along with seeing hundreds of Burkas. Can we nuke Mecca yet?

lol sucks to be in Europe

Weren't there a real problem with those locks? Seems like they are trying to make some use out of it without offending couples

Sell to whom?

Yeah, they're making the bridge structurally unsound if I recall correctly. This seems more offensive to me than just removing them though. Put the money towards a domestic find in my opinion. Towards helping the homeless or something.

Yeah, they made the bridges so heavy they had chances to fall if too many people walked on 'em at the same time.
This said, if I was part of one of these couples and the lock symbolising my aryan couple's love was sold to give money to useless shitstains who wouldn't even piss on me if I were on fire, I'd still be pretty offended.
There are much better and more symbolic causes to give money to imo

Fake

>sold

For scrap?

Canadians feel the same way about Montreal.

What are the chances of meteorites striking the same place twice?

If they only expect to make 100k then probably. Forget the tourism revenue it generates, gotta pay for floating voters to enrich the place instead.

how the fuck do you get 100k for selling locks with no keys?

Or you could split the cash between the victims(...well their familes) of those fucking subhuman scum.

Most refugees are homeless, they abandoned their homes to flee for a better and safer life.

POWERFUL

>a leaf
They are not refugees.

Spoken like a true leafposter.

But they aren't French. Fuck them.

Go fellate a shotgun, dipshit

I agree with both of you, in particular I see homelessness rising in my city, but I'm not going to get riled just because I don't like the cause or whatever.

Then again any help towards refugees will always be pissing in the ocean

>all those shittons of locks
>europe's birth rates are still at all time low
this is where Islam helps

Why are their homes so shit? Why wouldn't you stay to make your home not so shit?

Well, sucks to be them, maybe if they attacked the muslims and support their leader (like Bashar al-Assad) they woudn`t have this problem.

Yeah why not melt them all down and make a giant lock statue as a symbol of France's romanticism

>locksmith

You brits are alright but damn ya dumb

>gotta pay for floating voters to enrich the place instead.
Which totally wrecks the tourist revenue.

Won't be long now until Paris completely loses its romantic image and replaces it with pic related.

And yeah, our capital is fucked to. But its image was never quaint little cafes with live music, food, the eifel tower and mimers on the street.

Maybe because its in a fucking warzone dumbass. Warzones are no places for women and child.

Why not melt then down and forge them into love bullets so we can shower the refugees with love?

That is so sad for the people who did that any maybe they like to go and visit and see their lock.

>But its image was never quaint little cafes with live music, food, the eifel tower and mimers on the street.

Was thinking this too. It's a given that London is a total shithole that only bellends and niggers want to live in but you expect better of Paris.

they removed pidgeons from trafalgar's square
the world didnt end
get a fucking grip

Why are military aged men fleeing a war zone in their homes?

Can we nuke Paris?

don't you need to get shot by a pacifist monk?

Iron Inc TM R

This is a much better choice

>be summer of 2014
>had opportunity to go to paris and rome with granny
>was supposed to graduate that summer
>decided to put off graduation to spend 2 weeks in rome and 2 weeks in paris with cousins and granny
>best time of my life, really happy I went when I did
just go braj before it gets even worse

Obviously to help their mothers and family members make the trek across europe. Family is stronger when kept together.

>Won't be long now until Paris completely loses its romantic image and replaces it with pic related.
it's already happening, and they whine about it.
of course they blame it all on the far right making foreigners feel unwelcome and the economic crisis.

they melt them

See my first question

French people will be demanded to give up everything for the refugees.

Self-respect, identity, culture. Money

Is it some sort of "curse" on France for killing their white man king and installing an E haplogroup Corsican called Napoleon as their leader?

"Reject the white man? Then thou shall suffer the loss of the white man and colored you shall become. Your country shall lose its place and the land shall be cursed."

Imagine doing in the mid 1960's!
All white, few tourists, no blacks or Asians to be seen. The proper romantic holiday.

Don't have a time machine handy do you?

i dont live in your naruto fantasyland you degenerate sun allergic

So they don't die in a war they don't care about, civilians aren't fighters and treting them as such is fucking shocking

Messant!
Race réal.

people have been carving their names in those locks forever

my grandma and grandpa put one their in the early 50s on honeymoon and went back to take a picture with it on their 60th aniversary

>sold for niggers
my grandpa must be spinning so fast he could run a power turbine right now

what the fuck is wrong with french people does drinking wine when you're 6 just make EVERYBODY love black cock or something?

in b4 cucks flock to put EVEN MORE FUCKING PADLOCKS on the bridge and it collapses, killing 63 people

"Why are military aged men fleeing a war zone in their homes?" I did see it, if you can't grasp the concept of family wanting to stay together, even if it means seeking a new life elsewhere, then you're a fucking retard or a nigger with no family because they all left you.

The French will burn Paris to the ground. Its prophesied and written.

in the 60's australia is wildly infested with meth addicted bogan gangs
in france its much worse because they're recovering from the war

>The love between white Europeans is going to be sold to fund the Shitskins who will rape their daughers and outbreed them.

Can't make this shit up.

>structual hazards converted into spending on people who are most likely poor
I fail to see the problem, i'd prefer if the fund was for the poor in general.

NEWSFLASH:

French Government hates It's people but the people refuse to revolt.

Paris syndrome

I have been unfortunate in going 3 times in the past 10 years. It was always shit to begin with, the rapefugee crisis has made no overall change in my perception.

Kek. They removed all the locks last summer due to the weight starting to be excessive.

Dublin, lisbon, and madrid are still ok.

London, paris, and berlin need to be nuked.

Rome is half and half, strategic napalm could fix things.

It's a civil war you dumb fuck

Making a statue was a better idea.

If you have money, you can still avoid a lot of the shit. You'll see Africans selling trinkets and various colour/size combinations Eiffel Tower keyrings, but there are still nice restaurant districts that are relatively shitskin free.

If I recall it wasn't the bridge but the railing was the railing that was starting to fail

>Warzones are no places for women and child.
Then why, in the vast majority of cases, do the men leave them behind?

My first question was why aren't they staying to make their home not so shit you bumbling fucking retard. Clearly this is your first day here. Go back to plebbit you fucking nigger.

It took a burger to think of this.

So theyre giving the money towards refugees that will bomb and or run them over? Why not keep the money and sink thier boats instead?

>it's already happening, and they whine about it.
>of course they blame it all on the far right making foreigners feel unwelcome and the economic crisis.
Haha yeah, its totally not the terrorist attacks, the Africans squatting and rioting in the streets and the no gone areas.

These people are delusional, leftism is a mental illness. My mom was in Paris decades ago, i should buy her a ticket there now, would probably be a great way to redpill her.

Read my first response you illiterate manchild

This was my dream, my wish. And it didn’t come true. So I’m taking it back. I’m taking them all back.

>Most refugees are homeless, they abandoned their homes to flee for a better and safer life.

You're a rape enabler. Hope you're happy.

>They are homeless
>They abandoned their homes
Well that's your problem isn't it, most homeless people I know never had a home to abandon.

The also abandon their wives and children to die by rape and starvation.

Yes please nuke Berlin

Yes I'm aware. My point is that you are a fucking retard.

Believe it or not, Paris is still great to live in. You just have to be pretty wealthy to appreciate the life there.

And we don't care about having less tourists, the city is actually suffering more from the tourists than from the refugees who rarely make it to the core of Paris

>just go braj before it gets even worse
It has gotten worse. During those 2 Years you had a fricking Invasion.

>mfw les halles

>And we don't care about having less tourists, the city is actually suffering more from the tourists than from the refugees

Hard to believe.

How's Calais?

It's cheaper to buy new ones

>Home gets bombed
>They abandoned rubble
Use some common sense bud, A pile of bricks is no home.

Yeah rich enough to travel in a limo with armed guards the beat any african that come near you. What a great city.

60s meth,

We should have just let Indonesia kill you all

Bridges can be retrofitted and reinforced.

Lock cutting apologists go

Yeah good logic there. Leave it instead of rebuild it. You must be a nigger.

Retard alert. London and Berlin are nowhere near Paris levels.

Dublin is also very shitty.

Classic cuckservative mentality. "Oh it's okay if my country goes to shit, my gated community is fine!" People like that should be shot.

>Hard to believe
Refugees all go to ghetto districts, we never see them.

>Hows Calais
A shithole I guess, I'm only seeing the news, just like you

only half true
I live in a rich arrondissement (upper east side equivalent), it's nice and all.
Sometimes I go to poorer areas (that are only 30 min away on foot, and I'm not even talking about gare du nord and the like, but places close to the boulevard saint martin) and I want to weep.
It looks like a shithole. Shops that look like abandoned. Spray paint everywhere. Niggers everywhere.
I'd nuke it in a heartbeat despite knowing I live nearby and would die in the blast as well, that's how bad it is.

yeah nah, I've been to every city I listed. London has les africans but a ridiculous number of muslims

I didn't see anything but irish people in dublin

youtu.be/9muzyOd4Lh8

>being an apologist for the vandalism of a nice bridge

>Live in tornado ally
>Cardboard home gets blown over
>Rebuild it
>Gets blown over by another tornado
>Rebuilt it again
>Cycle continues
Clearly an american way of thinking, spend their whole lives building shit that keeps getting destroyed instead of find a new area to live that is absent of the reoccurring hazard

lmao Berlin is trashed m8

I'd rather have 0 immigrants and I vote accordingly. I puke inside when I see interracial couples and I vote accordingly. I also preach alt right ideas while people must assume I'm a liberal from my background and job.

I'm just stating living in Paris is chill and nothing like what the news has foreigners believe

And what's wrong with that you fucking autistic alt stormfags

You must not have gone to any tourist centers where you are literally accosted by africans and gypsies,

>I didn't see anything but irish people in dublin

I can guarantee you are a plastic paddy.

Nigerians are plentiful in Dublin, It's still 75% Irish, but even the native areas are largely terrible. Temple bar is ok.

eh...