Germany

Okay lads, if you haven't heard, Merkel made a U-turn and banned burqas, but we all know why she did, she did it cuz she's trying to save her reputation and cuz she knows that the AfD could gain on her big time and make her lose her 4th term, let's not forget the daughter of the EU official that was killed by the Afghani migrant. Any Germans here that see this, how is it looking for the AfD and Merkel?

Bumping your thread nigger

I'm white though, what you talkin bout?

Just saying bumping your thread nigger

Ok

Wouldn't be a problem with burkas if she hadn't let in millions of muds.
To little too late

Too little too late for her or Germany? Cuz I wanna see Frauke win badly and her lose big time, the French PM a while back admitted Le Pen could win and if she does, that might be the spark for an AfD victory

This is a weedman move.

>u-turn
She's a Christian who has learned the hard way why God doesn't use many women in leadership positions.

It's a move to save her tail from losing, what I wanna know is is the AfD gaining on her to a possible victory or is Germany gonna elect her again and watch the consequences of their choice

I'm honestly skeptical, if she really cared she wouldn't have let them in Germany in the first place, and with a possible win for Le Pen, this may be the spark for an AfD victory and an uncucked Germany. She's like Hillary, will say and do anything for power but once she gets it, turns around and focuses only on her agenda while screwing over the people

I don't give a fuck what Merkel does or says. I won't vote for her party again. What she did and still does (there are still rapefugees coming in!) is unforgivable. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Germans are cucked and/or have a short memory span and they will re-elect her.

AfD will get a decent amount of votes, but nowhere near enough to actually govern. All the cucked parties will unify against AfD and things will go on as before.

Germany needs a Trump. We don't have a charismatic politician who can shake up the system.

Well my German friend, the AfD is your last hope for Germany to be great again and hopefully a miracle happens and they get that victory (AfD obviously) I really hope that somehow Frauke will pull through and govern Germany, otherwise you can expect more of those rapefugees coming into your country

>She's like Hillary, will say and do anything for power
Nah. Merkel is unfortunately as impressionable as any average woman. Her handlers are the ones making the huge fuckups and not realizing they're dealing with a squishy feely woman. I've seen and made a lot of mistakes with women treating them like men. Its a huge mistake. You can't share concepts with them without expecting them to act on them like you can with men.

So just to sum this up for anyone reading. Merkel is a woman, yes thats right she is a she. That means she absorbs and reacts to everything her handlers tell her without thinking. So if you want to blame someone, blame her handlers for being absolute retards or for being maliciously anti-German. Merkel doesn't strike me as someone with malicious intent and she is very obviously Christian, just not a well educated one. Most Christian women understand and even vocalize why women shouldn't teach or be in leadership positions.

I don't find that excusable for nearly destroying Germany with refugees, I really don't, you're telling me she can't think for herself and if her handlers told her "nuke this country because *reason here*" she'd do it just because she was told to without thinking about it? That's no excuse to let in millions of refugees that could overrun the native Germans if this continues. She needs the boot and big one

>she'd do it just because she was told to without thinking about it?
She would.

Boot her but don't expect that to solve anything without looking at those influencing her.

Well that just tells me more that she is either
A.) a complete retard
B.) a terrible chancellor
C.) both A & B
There's no excuse, she should think for herself, not her handlers, if I was a leader I wouldn't go by my handlers words and thoughts cuz they could be bad, I'd go by mine, she has no excuse to do what she did to Germany.

That is my point. Women don't think for themselves.

Germany, tell me your people see this as the desperate political gambit it is.

Tell me you're not all lost.

Scroll up and you'll see a smart German, we can only hope AfD wins

Then she deserves imprisonment or something that she rightfully deserves

I think, they soon throw her under the bus
Before the regular german awakes and sees
how much shit she did

Worst
1. Banking Bailouts
2. Country Bailouts
3. Rapeugees Welcome

What an adorably impotent statement. Make mosques illegal then tell me how much you value the west.

Isn't this good though? If she does this, it will alienate her normal supporters, and no one else is going to fall for it, right?

Merkel has high popularity but CDU doesn't, she will win 4th term vanity bid but cost is deeper fracturing of CDU vote. So Germany will be red-green, which will probably suit the demented bitch because shes practically green now. Plus none of what she is saying on veils & deportations or limiting further 2015 situations will happen.

I've scrolled, but one Sup Forumsster doesn't fill me with hope.

The only concrete indication of Germany's return to sanity would be gibbets in Berlin.

Well we can only pray for a miracle, the AfD needs to win big time if the Germans want to keep their country

Why should she make mosques illegal? Are you retarded?

Will you be voting AfD in 2017? Im curious, plus I love your country and I hate seeing where it'll be headed if that evil hag wins again

Yes.

Also nobody believing Merkel. Not even her own party or the MSM. This statement is purely symbolic and only a strategic move to gain voters from the right.

She's not making a "u-turn", this is a calculated, cynical move on her part.

It is meant to appease angry voters and trick them into thinking she's changed on Muslim migrants (she hasn't), while also mildly appeasing Leftists because this ban can be spun as a feminist, empowering move.

This just shows she has absolutely no values either way, and is just doing everything for political and economic reasons.

My boy, good choice you've made. We can't say hope is lost yet. They said Brexit would lose and Trump would lose, let's not say the same until the results happen, hopefully the Germans wake up to this madness and vote AfD in 2017, and hopefully if Le Pen wins it sparks a chain

Which is why she needs to lose big time, she'll go against the Germans and if there's a Germany left, they go against her for sure

((They)) are just crazy

>oh shit it's re-election time again
>what do you mean i'm the leader of the christian democratic party
>oh fuck oh fuck i have to consider what my constituents want for a few months before i can just go back to doing whatever i want for a few years

Funny how these things are only a problem for racist shitlords that need to shut the fuck up until it's election time.

Trump, bexit and all the other nationalist events recently have these idiots scared stupid.

Is there hope for Germany?

I hope so, I want to see Germany rise up and take back what's theres

If the AfD wins there will be hope

Oh like being a stay at home wife and not allowed to vote? We fucked up huge. Gotta reign these bitches in.

I'm sorry, what?

What the deuce are you talking about?

Hate to disappoint you but Brexit or Trump is something totally different.

Germany is a surpreme parliamentary republic. For AfD to win (supply the chancellor position) they would need 51% of the votes or form a coalition as a senior partner. Both will not happen as Germans usually vote the same party and it's very unlikely for other parties to coalition with AfD.

Don't compare AfD to Trump. Compare them to your Greens then you see how much of a chance they have. Difference is they already got 15% of votes in less than 4 years.

Maybe in 5 years they can actually win or have major influence. We'll stay cucked till then.

>racist shitlords

Funny how there are no intellectual arguments against racism and only virtue signalling and primitive basic emotion only based arguments are against it. I dare your faggot ass to prove me wrong.

In a public devate setting scientific racism would absolutely destroy this cognitive dissonance one and for all and that is the reason why there is such a militant attitude from the jews about it.

>it will alienate her normal supporters
You severely underestimate the stupidity of the people who live in their rainbow world where everyone gets along with each other.

Well I don't know what to tell you friend, you guys need a miracle to get rid of her if you want to keep your country

What if jews have been rigging your voting system/forcing propaganda down your throats and demonize/target parties that would actually bring change or figt against those in power? You need to wake up and realize again it is the jews who are preventing people from making the right decisions.

>i dare your faggot ass to prove me wrong

Goddamn son, simmer down, you are lashing out at the wrong person.

I was implying that if anyone in Germany had suggested banning anything Muslim related before Merkel did it for votes they would have been called a racist shitlord and told to shut up.

It's called pandering.

wish you luck

Best way to get rid of her and save Europe at the same time

>kill Merkel
>behead her just a little bit to make it look like the mudslimes did it
>take some random abdul in custody
>let him "hang himself" in jail

It would be the perfect start for a race war.

You just raced from 0-100 in less than a millisecond with that way

If the immigration situation stays as bad or gets worse then AfD will get more votes.
For every mistake there is always a counter measure and laws can be changed if you get my drift.

Well there is propaganda in every country. I've been following US election since B.Clinton and it's just as bad if not worse. In America people don't even consider voting for a third party.

>all for votes
>all for votes
>all for votes
>all for votes
>all for votes

Except, it gets worse each day

So, there is a hgher chance to win

welp here comes the baiting stage

being real here how gullible are German voters?

So there's a chance AfD could win?

Yes, but will it get bad enough till September?

Sounds terrible but we need a lot more rapes and some major happening before the election for AfD to stand a real chance.

I aim for results.

Oh man, I'm gonna pray you guys get Frauke as your new chancellor

Yes

And if Bavaria turned away from CSU
CDU will fall

I can only pray at this point

I see

>guy sets fire to your house, rapes your sister and shoots your dog

>FROM THIS POINT ON I THINK WE NEED TO STOP THE WHOLE HOUSE BURNING, SISTER RAPING AND DOG SHOOTING THING

T-thanks massa....

Your country has 80 million people... how is there not one redblooded man who will stand up for you guys?

See the majority votes for CSU in 2013 were in bavaria

What the deuce are you bantering about?

No chance. Le Pen and Sexy AfD lady had way smaller chances than Hoffer. He got beaten comfortably.

I'm glad I'm not the only one asking that question here

The French PM actually admitted that Le Pen could win though

>tfw you have to pray to god that the christian party fails so that less muslims get imported

Christianity has been cucked, just look at the (anti)pope.

>tfw you have to pray that France and Germany rise up and take back their countries so they don't get overrun because of treasonous politicians

Dunno bro.

She's former Stasi despite all her denials.

I don't trust them.

ugh, you guys are just falling for the traps over and over, so she bans burqas, what happens next? Muslims start believing they are trying to censor them or not allow them to practice their religion, so they will do car bombings and assasinations like they did in beruit and turn a majority christian country into a majority muslim country, in fact, in 20 to 30 years you will not see any christians there. So much diversity. You reap what you sowGermany, eat shit and die.

Who gives a shit if they wear burkas/turbans etc, in fact if they do it makes it harder for leftists to insist they're like us.

>that freakin picture
>there's a nude Merkel on top left
>disgusted but can't help but kek because of this picture
Thanks for the kek British lad

No.

You forget that Merkel IS the "right".

True lefties already don't support her.

Watch Germany vote for her again.

german like merkel a lot.

She obviously doesn't act like it

>Who gives a shit if they wear burkas/turbans etc

Because it doesn't stop there. First it will be burkas, then it will be their garuenteed halal jobs, then force people to sell their shit at the markets, then they will want special zones where they can inflict punishments for being non muslim, taxes, etc. The point was not to get them in the country to begin with, but haha she dd the literal opposite and allowed them to enter in droves. Get fucked Germany.

T. Guy who was born in beirut during civil war.

I believe France has a chance but Germany is done for. I truly believe that the Germans are good people but they have quite possibly the worst choice of leaders in the entire world. Dare I say it, they are almost as bad as Swedenistan

I honestly don't see a problem with making mosques or halal food illegal.

Don't you already outlaw Nazi paraphernalia?

I did notice Europeans are much more religious tha Australians and have a much more respectful attitude towards the retarded god botherers.

France has a BIG chance, I agree with that, why? Because they know exactly how these fuckers are, Germany and Sweden however believe muslims are like the mexicans of europe, who are just hear to make a living. Very naive people who have never been in that kind of landscape, no respect for it, they just have it because they feel like it does germany good.

Enjoy this meme from the failed Austrian (((elections))) on this issue
>pic related

She'll go right back to the same old Merkel when elected.

What's the verification?

dont believe ondores lies germany shes just trying to win the election then shell immediately go back to sucking that muslim cock

I mean it shouldnt be an option to even vote for her based on her NOT bringing in muslims, the cats out of the bag my friend, that ship has sailed. You can't save face now by back peddling by taking rights away from muslims, because they will literally start wars over it, believe this. They are not Turks, as bad as they are, they are nothing compared to these monsters and you will get your medicine from it, sooner rather than later.

No doubt but I hope something good happens and AfD wins

But the fact remains is that she's the "conservative" leader.

It would basically be like your Republicans waking up one morning and going full SJW on you.

1.christianity was corrupted by protestantism that is just crypto-judaism
2.the anti-popes were the popes elected as a counter to the pope
3.americans are at least partially responsible for the current state of the holy see

How can Germans believe anything she says any more?

MERKEL NO!!!

How cound she think she will gain a single vote form teh right after being the one who swung the doors open to 2.5 million shitskins?

I don't know druže, I'm wondering that too, I'm wondering why they aren't questioning her U-Turn or something. They better see through it if they want her to lose reelection

germans are neutered self hating crypto-kikes

I hope the AFD gets it right next fucking time. Germany needs more families like this one.

some retards just like to forget and/or don't really follow politics.
some other retards like to think she changed.

either way it wins votes from the right and loses votes from the left.

The germans were already going to elect her even after she flooded them with 2 million young strapping "teenagers", ensuring that civil war is inevitable now and that german girls are constantly on the defense (but I'm certain they'll blame the rapes on white men of course)

Now that she says this they'll say "ju zee? mutti ist gut kanzler and recht wing too!"

Because Germans have always been the goodest goys