Lmao Sup Forums how does it feel to look like a retarded conservative loser in face of the science community

lmao Sup Forums how does it feel to look like a retarded conservative loser in face of the science community

(((The Weather Channel)))

they have no political motive, they simply report the weather based on science and their resources to do so.

kudos for them for calling them out on the bullshit l

take this L Sup Forums
take it

Breitbart didn't claim the Earth was cooling and that global warming isn't real. It claimed global temperatures dropped 1 degree in the past few months, which is true by some measurements and less true by others, but still a huge drop in global temperatures by any measures.

yes, the climate has been warming since the last ice age. what is your point?

B+ for effort

Read the article and quote me where they claimed global warming isn't real. I'll wait

C+ for you

(((Science)))

i don't like to go to fake news sites sorry

TFW (((everybody))) is in on the Jewish conspiracy but you.

>science community

religion? or white superiority?

>10 unsourced comments

lmao this is D+ for you m8

Didn't John Coleman...the founder of the Weather Chanel, state that climate change was one of the biggest scams of all time?

climate change is ENTIRELY man made
prove me wrong
pro-tip: you're not a scientist so you fucking CANT

F for you,

neither you or john coleman came through with credentials & sources

did you go to college or trade schoo???????

>the science community
Stop lying. There is no consensus. The climate scare models have been thoroughly debunked. You're just using fear to get people to vote left because you have no real arguments.

D- for you, no sources. what political motive would the weather channel fucking have lmao. i bet you watch your weather through your local news (like everyone else)

>the science community

The evidence is the last 15 years. The models were predicting far more warming and ocean acidification then we currently have. Not to mention the paleoclimatological evidence of the correlation between CO2 and temperature. ie YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!

>97% isn't consensus
wew

can you link me to the papers showing hy its all wrong?

not a fucking stefan molyneux video pls

gotta get dat grant money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>The Weather Channel
>science community

The Weather Channel """science""" literally can't even get a accurate three day forecast.

So one needs credentials to be gullible, got it.

If climate is man made, how do you explain it on other planets?

>97% consensus
Even if that were true (and it's not), it doesn't prove anything.

Refer to . Why should I think they are right this time when they have been completely wrong about it up to this point? It's a lie. Look at the predictions they were making in the 90's. They just keep changing their models when it turns they were WAY off. Only an idiot would take their ""predictions"" seriously at this point. You're being conned.

you're not even trying either
sage this shit

At this point, who the fuck cares, I want this planet to burn and I will laugh in their faggot faces every step of the way since all they can fucking do is whine about it, they don't have the balls to stop the real men from using coal and oil and every other form of power that shits clouds of toxins into the air. I will laugh as the ozone finally melts away, and take pictures of the visible wave of radioactive death melts slowly across the skyline, then post them on here and shitpost for my final few minutes of life. I just want something interesting to fucking happen, I'm tired of all this horseshit "you can't do that", fuck you, I will do everything when the apocalypse hits.

Ah yes. (((@BreitbartNews))) is right about this one though. Fuck off weather channel.

what are these? Good goy awards? I want one
I've been the goodest goy

>Even if that were true (and it's not)
it is
> it doesn't prove anything.
you were the one who posted a reply about consensus, so it looked like you thought it mattered

go discuss something you understand
or go to /x/ to shill your weak conspiracies

Don't you remember when humans left Venus because of runaway global warming?

We're doing the same thing to earth now.

Please, think of the children!

increase the graph to 1900-2016 and the range to -2 to +2, suddenly the data looks much more normalized.

> 30 years of data

THE WORLD IS ENDING WE HAVE NEVER EVEN BEGUN TO SEE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS MAGNITUDE

>tfw you realize the CO2 concentration of the atmosphere has been 20 times higher than now

>tfw when you know that more CO2 makes plants grow faster and require less water

>tfw you realize climate scientists do not understand the role of clouds in their models and have been overestimating warming for 30 years

WOW a whole 50 years of data, which means absolutely fucking nothing compared to the millions of years that climate had existed!

The Weather Channel hasn't fucking reported any weather for years now it's all bullshit ass stories, they've changed from 1986 Grandpa.

>lets just change the timescale a bit

>oh....

Attention all, this thread is worse than OP's sex life. Quit while you're ahead.

that's like you claiming you dick isn't that small because "it's basically the same size as yours" from 2 km away.

I wasn't basing my argument on the fact that there is or is not a consensus. Look at the paleoclimatological evidence and tell me why the earth didn't experience a run away global warming effect in the past. You're group think arguments are of no use here. Also, that is a very misleading, there is a difference between acknowledging that anthropogenic global warming is real and verifying whether a particular model of weather is correct or not, shill. The question is not whether or not it's real but the degree of it's effect. You can agree that humans cause a degree of global warming and not buy into the dooms day scenarios some would have us believe.

I'm a stat major and OP's graph makes my eyes bleed

>I wasn't basing my argument on the fact that there is or is not a consensus.
well i'm glad because then you would have been thoroughly btfo. i guess i simply just caught you lying.

fuck the climate

I never thought I'd see the day for that

Nice try, brainlet but you're still wrong. I'm done now. Don't bother replying.

Breddy gud because Drumpf is going to ignore you fags anyway.

>climate change is real

Red pill me on the period where climate was static.

But you watch the weather channel?

oh the "i won" argument, and begging me not to reply because you're angry. nicely done.

you must be one of those retarded non-asian canadians

How does it feel to be so stupid that you think these death-cultists constitute a 'scientific community?'

You're scientifically illiterate. Go back to your school and sue them, they ripped you off.

To be fair, I am curious about this.

Not a single climate prediction that had scientific consensus since I was child has come true.

Did we make drastic changes that prevented the melting of the ice caps and/or the New Ice Age or did they just get it wrong?