Are we 100% sure the trump family aren't zoroastrians?

Are we 100% sure the trump family aren't zoroastrians?

ur mums a zoroasstrian

that's it, their banging.

The whole trump clan has giant in-bred orgies up in trump tower. Ivanka, TIffany and Melania, with the Donald, Donald Jr, and Eric riding dirty. Barron video tapes it and will upload it with the cyber once he's 18.

Fuck, their from three different moms, the lot of them. They could literally bang, and there would be no in-breeding now that I think about it.

>Based fire worshippers from pre-Islamic days

That would be awesome! Imagine how wealthy Egypt, Syria and Persia would be if they were still Zoroastrian instead of Muslim

They should worship charizard.

Autist

>that fucking room
Really taking this god emperor thing seriously I see

They took a picture of him taking a picture; then they released it to the general public. It looks kinda weird, but who cares why?

Liberals have disgusting minds. I see a kid goofing off with his mother, trying to get a photo

No, but your getting closer to the root of their tradition.

Trump is taking the picture and has a stiff one watching the two.

user...

Why?

YOU JUST KNOW!

Not talking about his politics but that whole gold look is pretty shit. This looks like out of Calligula parody movie. Horrendous.

I doubt it but at the same time wouldn't be suprised. Very wealthy people have strange traditions.

go back to /gsg/ you autist

You think they have threesomes? Maybe involve Ivanka too?

>tfw Trump is the Saoshyant

Let me have this... let me have this...

Is that pic legit? If so, there's probably really something fishy in Trump's household...

>Egypt
>not based copts under the leadership of the Pope of Alexandria

They're not Zoroastrians, they're Satanic kikes. Their "religion" is like a mixture of various sorts of Paganism, Talmudic "Judaism", Babylonian mythology, and ultimately worship of Lucifer/Satan.

That disgusting gold penthouse of his (located on floor 66 of his 666 ft. tall tower) is full of all sorts of symbolism related to the devil.

Trump's best daughter is a Jew.

Are you saying you don't like Jews?

how is it unusual for a son to sit on his mom's lap? he's like 10

Go to hell, shill. You're probably a fucking Jew.

Are you saying that you like "Jews"? Disgusting.

All of his children are "Jews" through their Ashkenazim great great grandmother Katherina Kober. And, Jared Kushner is not the only "Jewish" in-law. Both of the son's wives are "Jewish" as well, and Tiffany is dating a "Jew".

We'll leave that up to God, fool. Sorry that you've been tricked so bad, I know that it's tough to admit that you were wrong.

Well they are rich. And I mean like super rich. Rich people like them tend to be fucked up in the head. Look at Einstein or Podestas.

Look at that disgusting kike bitch. Pol would authentically call that mutt their Aryan princess.

why would they let someone photograph them like that?

Bad goym bad. You should love Ivanka.

nice straight line

HOLY SHIT THAT IS SO SICK! YOU SAVED MY PICTURE!!!! I MADE THAT PICTURE!!!! :D

implying it wasnt there before the presidency

Chill bitch, you sound desperate.

Great pic desu senpai lam

Someone is sensitive. You obviously don't know how sick it feels to put all of this effort into creating a hilarious and accurate meme, and then see it shared by a stranger! It's so awesome.

I pray that you find the truth soon, friend.

>in his mind he was always god emperor

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it!

because they don't have the same perverted mind you do

It Is nice to see a meme you created spread throughout the chans.

Every once In a while I'll see one a made pop up again, puts a smile on my face every time.

To think our meme shit-posting Is actually more effective than the MSM.

entirely possible. Doesn't really matter, at this point I just want to hurry up this fire and brimstone circus so we can GTFO

Yes, you get it. We have great power. If only we could harness it and use it for true good.

It's totally true, dude, but I understand your uncertainty. I pray you see the truth. I agree, the only way out is through at this point, we need this whole system to crash and burn. Jesus is our only savior.

>Both hands stroking thighs
>lovey dovey eyes

I never had a mother, is this dare I say, normal for most people?

Stick to your liberal arts degree, Bahnhofsklatscher.

>Jesus is our only savior.
into the thrash it goes

I'll pray for you!

t-thanks senpai! :3