Do you picture the future in a positive or negative light Sup Forums?

Do you picture the future in a positive or negative light Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/giant-bats-heap-misery-and-faeces-on-australia-0sxqb9tvf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>picturing the future as existing at all

Positive. One day nuclear war will wipe out all life on this planet and we will finally have peace.

>nuclear war will wipe out all life
This just causes Turkey to be the last country standing... I'd prefer for the planet to blow up.

In a realistic light.

Negative since sick satanic psychopaths run our lives.

I have no hope for the future.

Honestly, a mass extinction would be more honorable than watching our society slowly collapse on its own.

Europe is heading the way of Blood Meridian.

Edgy

After Trump won I actually started to feel very optimistic for the future. Trump's victory gave me a real sense of hope for the future.

Relatively positive. I have a feeling 2020s American (and some parts of Europe) will be like 1930s Germany... in some good ways, for me anyway.

Depends on the day...

Yes, believe in the god emperor

Me too and i am not even american

It won't', more like a conservative time with degeneracy still existing.

At least the wall is coming and the sjws are crying and no female leader.

Positive. The Fourth Reich is coming.

There's nothing edgy about the truth user

Kek wills it

I try to be as optimistic as I can about the future. There's this certain type of conservative mindset where they simply accept that the future is bleak (think Peter Hitchens) and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you convince people that the future holds no fortune, then they become demoralised and are hence less likely to actually go about putting in the work in order to create a better future.

negative not because of war but because of contro on the people and lack of privacy

Extremely Negative.

>osiris penis circumcised
>osiris penis uncircumcised

I have children, so I have to be positive. As we age we fear more (especially in a rapidly changing world), I try not to let that fear take root

There are quite literally only 3 options left for the future of western countries.

>Fascist police state
>Islamic police state
>Nuclear war/human extinction
>Someone has cut the ropes, and we are adrift on a strange, sinister, powerful current towards an unknown destination which it might be better never to reach at all. The liberal democracies have exhausted their form of government, which is increasingly using democracy to reject liberalism, but in an angry and impatient way. This, no doubt, is due to the policies pursued by our existing rulers for 50 years. But I do not think that will make the experience any more comfortable. Anger and contempt for your opponents are poor foundations for civilised government.
>There is little we can now do to change this fate. It would be like paddling with your hands to fight the force of the Gulf Stream.

fuck you, you stupid blinkered cunt

everyone is so excited about this 'race war' which has as much chance of happening as gas based aliens torturing us all to death for a laugh

more likely you'll all be ripped to shreds by your psychotic animals after your destroy their habitats, the country smells like bat shit already thetimes.co.uk/article/giant-bats-heap-misery-and-faeces-on-australia-0sxqb9tvf