Is this the most blatantly obvious piece of propaganda in modern history?

Is this the most blatantly obvious piece of propaganda in modern history?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlabedBana?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/781597903924125697
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Gay_Girl_In_Damascus
twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/805111000114544640
alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2016/10/14/new-fibre-optic-internet-connection-in-regime-held-aleppo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Holocaust.

What

What is it?

Is she one of those 8 year olds that don't exist?
(i.e. My 8 year old son just asked me now that Trump is president if he has to say he isn't Muslim)

A '''''''7 year old Syrian girl'''''''' on Twitter, showing the harsh realities of war. It's now semi-viral.

twitter.com/AlabedBana?lang=en-gb

#bleached

some girl in aleppo tweeting...(of all places)
Some sob story to justify all that refugee rape in europe. If real, I hope this POS dies in one of the next bombing raids.

No, the Holohoax Is.

But yes, Her mother even admitted to writing a lot of "her" tweets. It sucks for any child to be In a war zone, but she Is clearly being used for propaganda.

This.

>This is Bana. I have just been gassed to death by the Russians. It's the 6th time this month. Fuck borders and shit!

>Immigrations are a net benefit

good job, white people

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Stay mad nigger.

At least she didn't get raped by the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

wtf i hate russia now

Boy they really lay it on thick.

Anybody who believes this account is genuine is an idiot.

There's one tweet with a video of her talking but it was probably filmed in Germany or something.

lol

Europe needs to flood their countries with a few million more shitskin rapists to save this poor little girl.

Fake news.

"She" has access to a phone and electricity.
In a city where communication and power is cut off.

No response.
Lel.

s..swing away!

i had just assumed that people knew it was her parents or something actually running the tweets. then i see an article
>internet trolls claim 7year old syrian girl is fake
and then it went on to say that these "trolls" believe that the 7year old was lying about her experiences, and that she was actually not in danger. wat. noone believes that shit. noone believes she's tweeting at all, look at the fucking writing style, does it look like a 7year old? have any of these people MET a 7 year old?
>we are surrounded without hope, there is only death now
get fucking real

Bomb that shot them.
Good.

Yeah it makes no sense.

Why are Russians so cruel?

They should stop immediately before more innocent children are hurt. NOW.

> Nov 6
Ebbin keks!

lmao that bitch caused the entire proplem in syria

I would shoot her personally in the head if it kept just one mudnigger out of the west.

>"Account managed by mom"
>every tweet is written in first-person

Are we meant to believe that this kid is dictating tweets to her mother in the middle of a war zone?

Jesus Christ, why are people so gullible?

We really need to bomb the terrorists back into hell for this girl.

Russia has it's work cut out for them.

Your days are numbered, moderate beheader.

No mercy for bakers.

Will he respond?

What's Aleppo?

; / London was bombed in WW2.
We MUST bomb the terrorists. This is the only way that part of the middle east will ever have hope to be one day like london.

To reasonable people, yes.

To the rest of the easily brainwashed masses, it's just another reason why borders should not exist, and why they should relinquish their freedoms to the state to ensure everything is free

fpbp

>London

Really makes you think...

you mean the Hall of Cost? ?

Jesus Fucking Christ how do people actually fall for this?

that one cant be real

twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/781597903924125697

Reminds me of Adelia Rose

they have gotten quite uninspired haven't they

>when da kush hit you hard

holy fuck, are they even trying to hide the propaganda

It would be the kindest thing to do right now.

Will this get me clintoned?

It's to fit the narrative the msm are pushing that Russia and Assad are targeting civillians to rack up support for US intervention to overthrow Assad.

Her father is suposedly FSA/Al Qaeda

holy fuck. is this literally the
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
meme in real life?
>see guys it was just a propoganda joke all along ehhehehehh

cmon man.. not the girls actual face. she suffered enough

>what are power banks
>what are cell towers
>what are diesel power generators

Only a stormtard with a low IQ would honestly believe that commonplace items like cellphones, electricity, and even some wifi aren't scarcely available in a war zone.

In the old times racists used to just express their feelings against people they don't like, nowadays you just invent retarded conspiracies to tarnish people who are suffering, what a pathetic waste of meat and bones.

This image will get normies on our side no problem.

233 fucks given
5 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand and 767 fucks not given

ALRIGHTY THEN!

>there are cell towers left
>they have enough money to buy fuel and waste their precious resources on recharging cell phones
>ISIS allowing a little girl to use the internet

>muh normies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Gay_Girl_In_Damascus

Why the fuck so many pizza captchas?

Should make it so only women and verifiable children are given refuge in places like Europe and such. Leave the males to fight.

And you think seven year old Syrians use english phrases like "unharmed by the advancing Syrian Army forces", and sign their posts "-Fatemah", and use hashtags, and knows how to @POTUS.

How fucking naive are you?

twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/805111000114544640
why the fuck are people falling for this? whoever runs this account is literally constantly finding excuses for various inconsistencies...

It says right in her profile that the account is managed by her mom.

The one little black girl, who was spammed here for weeks.
>we's is scared. And the poleeze is killin our parents.

I think it was CNN video, they are at least in the same bracket. Children are now the first line in propaganda warfare. Life imitates old south park episodes in a scary fashion.

'Tis the year of our Lord 2016 and I fear the constant bloodshed may never end. I foresee no way it can. Hither and yonder combatants drop bombs seemingly at the strike of every hour. I've no stomach for this. No person should.

-hassan, age 3

Did someone say HOLOcaust?

I brought them from a secret pizza party. When you make it secret, you make it special.

Pretty sure they aren't located in the middle of the crossfire between forces, nor are they constantly relocating, there is internet access in aleppo though it's likely scarce.

The only thing I see out of place is the fact they haven't released any videos, though they could easily fake those too, so what's the point?

You conspiratards need a head check
What's unreasonable about it? You can find cheap solar panels in sites like aliexpress, if they were half smart they bought it when the conflict was looming.

At no point I've said I believe the tweets are literally typed, or signed by the little girl. Did you even read the twitter description?

REKT

>Russians
>White
>Syrians
>White

I know we're just memeing, but some people out there actually think like this.

>It's better to start a global war killing tens of millions of people than to let a few poor muslims die

And this is why I don't feel bad for all the poor mud niggers catching a barrel bomb.

What's the bottom one?

You're a fucking retard

The entire city has been a cross-fire zone for over 3 months and has been ran through by 3 armies.

My mom and I*

I'm proud that she's able to closely follow current events as the shit gets bombed out of her home town.
Even more inspiring is her immaculate english, as I'm being told by my senate that the refugees we imported need more money and more english lessons.

The Nice truck attack in France.
I recognize it.

>Muslim drives a lorry through a crowd of famalies in a parade, killing about 80 people while yelling Allahu Akbar
>POLICE ARE STILL WORKING TIRELESSLY TO ATTEMPT TO IDENTIFY A POSSIBLE MOTIVE

alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2016/10/14/new-fibre-optic-internet-connection-in-regime-held-aleppo

These tweets are fucking creepy. It goes without saying, no shit a 7 year old girl isn't tweeting this stuff out. Is this what John Podesta does in his downtime?

>POLICE ARE STILL WORKING TIRELESSLY TO ATTEMPT TO IDENTIFY A POSSIBLE MOTIVE
Obviously mental illness

I read once that basically all the 'news' we get from Syria is filtered in from (((activists))) and (((NGOs))), so most of it can't be trusted or is heavily politically slanted

How true is this Sup Forums?

schizophrenic people confuse that sometimes.

Hadn't thought of that.
I thought at the time that he was possessed by a Nazi spirit from WWII.

Btw this goes for the region that is controlled by the regime. The girl and her mother are in FSA territory, and the FSA controlled region has a shitload of cell towers provided by turkey telecomms.

Racists are exposed once again

Is it bad I laughed?

fake news

>A... Leppo???