HAPPENING: FLORIDA RECOUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/texas-woman-not-us-citizen-busted-voting-5-times-texas/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/05/florida-voters-sue-recount/95021946/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no.

I voted for Hillary so she must have won, right?
Nobody has a different opinion to me, right?
How can this many people be this autistic?

>Florida in charge of elections

>It is dangerous and against what our country stand for to not accept the election results
>JK, it was rigged!

This is getting more pathetic by the day

>Trump and his supporters had better accept the results of the election when he loses
>Trump wins
>REEE REEEE REEEECOUNT

Reminder to never let liberals live this down.

>ibtimes
>florida voters

lol

DIBS ON THE RARE PEPE

>The entire system is rigged!
>Trump wins despite getting destroyed in the popular vote
>Well I don't know what you're talking about the electoral college exists to prevent the tyrrany of the majority

Reminder to never let conservatives live this down.

>when they're STILL in the denial stage

>Peaceful transition becomes a thing of the past

No, you dickless faggot farmer it's not. This is from USA today, not garbage news.

>TALLAHASSEE — Three central Florida voters are mounting an unlikely bid to overturn the presidential election result in the Sunshine State.
>In a lawsuit filed Monday in Leon Circuit Court, they assert that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, actually won Florida. The plaintiffs, who live in Osceola and Volusia counties, say the state’s official election results were off because of hacking, malfunctioning voting machines and other problems.
>They're asking for a hand recount of every paper ballot in Florida, at the expense of defendants including Trump, Gov. Rick Scott and the 29 Republican presidential electors from Florida.

They want this done at Trump's expense, with no proof. It will get thrown out faster than fruitcake. It legally speaking, is a giant pile of bovine excrement.

>destroyed
>he thinks illegals and dead people should get votes
Aww that's cute

What the fuck is their line of thinking
>I ASKED LIKE A TON OF PEOPLE AND THEY ALL SAID CLINTON SO IT MUST THE RUSSIAN HACKERS

Did anybody screencap the user that predicted this?

What a bunch of sore losers

>florida voters
You mean butthurt Hill zombies?

loving all this evidence

obongo wins 2012 by 70k votes and no one complains trump wins florida by over 130k

ITS RIGGED I TELLS YA

god these liberals need to just be gassed already

Can the Republican party sue them for anything? They should.

>Trump won the state by over 100 thousand votes
>HILLARY WON CAUSE I SAID SO

Lot of irony for a hired shill!

>not knowing the popular vote is a shit system to be elected by
>crying because she didnt win
>KEK

the laws in Florida prevent a recount unless the numbers are extremely close like in Bush v Gore.

It isn't that close so no "lawsuit" is going to matter.

lul

>project veritas

Why does no one mention this anymore?

And we fucking have voter ID laws. Imagine what it's like in California
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/texas-woman-not-us-citizen-busted-voting-5-times-texas/

That's such a BS. How many illegals did actually vote?

All of them

Dear Cape Verde person, I am a white man and I once wandered into a bar full of your people, they were watching a criket game and were all very polite and make good food. I have always had a high opinion of your country from this one encounter I had in Florida several years ago. Thank you.

>the 29 Republican presidential electors from Florida
Why on Earth would they be sued?

Anyway, I voted in Florida on a provisional ballot (because they didn't have my SS# verified, so I had to go down to the county courthouse and show them my SS card and they counted my vote.

>he thinks the popular vote matters
Toppest of lels

because they think giving someone a ride to the voting booth is fraud.

God damn that is one hot gook. Starting to see what gramps was on about.
Though I feel kinda bad for him cause I don't think they looked like that back then (no plastic surgery etc).

its getting old honestly

that's one
only 1,999,999 to go

>The election wasn't rigged
>CNN organically and fairly represented both candidates
>The debates were perfectly fair to both participants
>There was no illegal collusion with foreign actors in Hillary's campaign

Fuck yes, it was rigged. And Trump still won
Ain't that something?

Pretty much what the article continues with. It interviews the lawyer, who says he has hundreds of complaints of people who didn't get to vote, while the state says they received "very few" complaints.
The EC meets on the 19th, and the case was just filed. It's not even going to be heard in court before they vote.
So it's pointless.
No.
It's your right as a citizen to protest.
They will never get the funding they need for a recount, so it will get thrown out.
Sadly in America, any salty motherfucker can sue anyone for anything.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/05/florida-voters-sue-recount/95021946/

You're a (((big guy)))

Daaaaaayuuuuuum rare

>fake votes count
>dead votes count
>illegals' votes count
>convicts' votes count

Fuck off.

like recounting would change the results of trumps presidency

Maybe vexatious or frivolous litigation, get the lawyers who bring the case disbarred. You don't bring meritless cases, it diminishes the integrity of the legal system.

>lost by more than 100k votes
>recount
el oh el

>somehow they are going to catch and publicize every instance.
Not the point fuck head. The point is that it can, and in fact does happen. Illegals are like cockroachs, if you see one or two, you've got an infestation

The vote difference is more than 100K.

This is just looking pathetic for Democrats.

Has there ever been a point in time where a group of idiots has been this assmad over not getting their way before? The butthurt is legendary. Florida literally saved the world and they cannot deal with that. Christ, just suck it up and better luck next time.

for jew

Prove that Democrats gained an advantage from those votes. Heck, prove that those votes even happened. The burden of proof is on you.

So you're for the five most populated cities to determine things for the rest of the country?

Tell me, what's the best kind of rope to hang Leftists with?

I can't explain stupid user. I was just copy-pasting the article. I posted a link here if you want to read it. Sadly, you can sue anyone for anything. I can't see this making past a few minutes in court, because no legal reason for trump, etc. to pay for it. BUT they do have the right.

Just like niggers!!!!

The next president of the United States says illegals voted in the election.

>It legally speaking, is a giant pile of bovine excrement.

"Stormin'" Norman Schwarzkopf?

>pointing out hypocrisy means you want a popular vote
ebin memes retard

Now that's a fucking rare flag if I may s aay so myself.

yeah but he's just mad because he won or something

Exactly like niggers

But the EC is the rules. Overturning the EC would be rigging the system. How fucking stupid can you leftists even be? Jesus mother of fuck that was a dumb thing to say, and the saddest part is that you thought it was a smart/original point.

If it was rigged, Hillary would have won.

that's one pretty flag

I say Trump should do it anyway, it's chump change to him.

Then, after the count shows a massive lead in his favor, he countersues them into oblivion.

RARE
A
R
E

Medium

>The election wasn't rigged
>CNN organically and fairly represented both candidates
>The debates were perfectly fair to both participants
>There was no illegal collusion with foreign actors in Hillary's campaign

Fuck yes, it was rigged. And Trump still won
Ain't that something?

It's like you didn't read his post. All his points were true. Pic related bong

Rigging it almost ensures a result, not guarantees it, unless it was blatantly obvious like them all announcing Hillary wins no matter what the votes are or having Trump votes go straight to the paper shredder.

You could rig a foot race by letting one of them use a motorcycle while the other one was tied to a 200 pound cinder block, and still have the latter win because the former is that worthless and shit, which is what Hillary is: a colossal failure who can't even win when everyone cheats to help you because they didn't manage to cheat hard enough.

The rigging was referring to the establishment being set against him, especially the media.

He even said the system is rigged so it is very important to vote. Don't be a disingenuous dumbass.

What did he source that with? Unless, of course, we're pretending the president-elect magically has infallibility.

How does it feel, having no one care about your opinion, but everyone carrying about your flag?

Early vacation?

You had best be a real front line Verde and not some proxy poser.

>electoral college is not part of the establishment
ebin memes retard

But what about the 29 electors? Most of them are normal people that possibly have modest savings, I'm guessing. Most average people don't have a couple million in the bank. I think Stein said one recount cost $7 million. If their all names in the suit, the price is split evenly.

How would you feel bring bankrupt, for doing a civic duty you didn't even get paid for? That's one of the reasons I think the suit will be thrown out. It's just ambulance chasing lawyers, are my feelings.
Lel, no. Just forgot to post this

>Lester Holt was a shit moderator
You're right, that definitely means the election was rigged /s.

>He thinks the establishment means established systems

Wew lad

the popular vote of illegals? yeah sure there pal

>lose the state by nearly 200k votes
>claim you win
>wait until a week before ec is finalized
>file a lawsuit

gee, we got some geniuses here.

Probably think this will hold up the ec despite FL 2000, OH 2004 showing it won't do shit.

fuck off back to the cuckshed

K...keep me posted.

>britmed can't understand more than one data point at a time.

Sorry about your thirdworld brain.

This is the best time to come here tbqh family
Itcs still like 30°C here, and there's no kids because they're all in school. Half the price, too.

lmfao live what down? how did we not win the election fair and square?

>Shit moderators in debates 1 and 2, clearly in Hillary's favor.
>Entire mainstream media constantly shitting on Trump with character attacks, never addressing the numerous issues with Hillary (and her corruption)
>Video proof that the DNC rigged the primaries (if they rigged the primaries, why the fuck would they not rig the general election?)

And numerous other examples. Not to mention the online presence on Facebook and normie websites, condemning trump and his supporters as racists, while trying to make Hillary look great.

There's no doubt that the election was rigged in Hillary's favor. Unfortunately for her though, rigging an election doesn't guarantee a victory.

>Lol is not! you are threatening democracy!
>Trump wins

Just more salt for my food, keep going liberals.

Live down what?

Conservatives love the Electoral College.

That's how you know Trump is, as Gleen Faggot Beck keeps crying, not a real conservative.

You should say;

>Never let Sup Forums live this down

Which won't work either, because Sup Forums will lie constantly to get their way.

This is more like bargaining, really.

How many times do they have too learn

As long as these faggots keep paying for it, go for it. Bleed 'em dry.

>high voter turnout in 2 counties should decide the fate of the entire nation

how about no libshit, get fucked, you don't matter

all they have to do is investigate Broward and dems will be so blown the fuck out they won't win the state for a long time

Keep giving liberals false hope. Their ass pain feeds me. Making me younger every day. I live for it.

Stick a fork in it. Also kys

Trump won that state by 100k+ votes. Any rigging to make Hillary win that state would be extremely suspicious.

But it wasn't even close

Woah, nice Flag bro. I don't even know what continent you are from.

It's that weird transition stage between denial and bargaining
>Denial: My state would NEVER vote for Trump
>Bargain: Let's do a recount