Redpill me on picrelated Sup Forums

Redpill me on picrelated Sup Forums

Is this the real promised land for the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, but the jews plan to make a second jewish nation there

>gee bill why does your mom let you have TWO ethnostates

no, the ashkenazi jews are not related to khazarians

They will need a bigger holohoax for that.

Fictional nation that never existed. It doesn't matter though, since the Northern Tribes of Israel all migrated into Europe from that direction all the same.

Khazaria was pagan tho

Really?

Look at all thoses Empires... and Sweden.

Yes they were, Jamal.

>related /pol
Jews from the Caucasus managed to pull one over on the naive khan. This helped them commandeer the trade routes for a while, but then the Russians smashed the place up. Later Jews in Russia came from Poland. Only a few tiny minorities in Dagestan and the Crimea have any connection with old Khazaria.

It was a multi-ethnic Turkic empire.

Some of the Turks became Jews according to various historical accounts.

But mot historians think the bulk of the Ashkenazi Jews likely came from the West.

"Jews" are actually satan worshippers.
That is their real homeland. Jesus was not from their and is not even the same breed let alone religon as them. Moses was not a talmudists or a Khazars either. Both had the same religon as modern Christians. Under a diffrent name a rose is just the same. Likewise two things with the same name can be diffrent. Read Revelations.

>That is their real homeland.
Oh fuck off, people native to that region look fuck all like your average Shlomo.

You're right but I'm not sure if Khazaria was their ultimate homeland or they came from somewhere else before that. They've made many other places their own, too- they created a little den in Central Europe (around Bavaria, the Rhine, Bohemia, Switzerland, etc), and they've also made a whole thing in the US in California and NY and stuff.

Did you know that this area is the home of Trump's ancestors?

Nobody ever said "native" to that region. Khazars would be native to central asia. Israelites would be native to Chaldea or Ebla. Do Jews look like Palis? They look most like European Islanders. We... we wuz ph-phoenicians?

I used to believe in the Khazar Theory, but DNA testing shows that modern Jews are indeed the descendants of the Israelites.

Khazars also supposedly converted to Judaism in the 9th century AD. History shows us that Jews have been a problem since ancient times, going back to Egypt (no, they were never slaves there). One bloodline, same problem throughout the ages.

>going back to Egypt (no, they were never slaves there).
Those who would be Israelites ruled Egypt during the Second Intermediate Period. There are Phoarohs with names like "Yaqub". When they were BTFO by the native dynasty stuck in Upper Egypt, they fled and settled in Canaan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos

WE. WUZ. EVERYTYHINGS

>Nobody ever said "native" to that region.
Not their pissing "real homeland" then, is it, ffs?

Mizrahim DO look like Palestinians. Palestinians are Syrians mixed with people from further south in the Arabian Peninsula. Sephardim look like Syrians mixed with Spaniards. Ashkenazim, lo and cunting behold, look like Sephardim mixed with Germans. None of this is in the slightest bit surprising.

What Ashkenazim do NOT look like, is Turkic nomads, or Caucasus highlanders, which are the two stocks from which the Khazars derived.

No. Their sandnigger shithole is.

Khazaria is the homeland of Ashkenazi Jews, yes. You only have to look at Caucus shits like Arminians and Georgians to know they are kikes with crucifixes. Genetic studies have proved it, but it all gets swept under the rug because it invalidates their claim to Israel.

I do wonder if they aren't also hoping to make this a Jewish state as well. It would explain the interest of Soros and co. in "Ukraine".

>"Jews" are actually satan worshippers.

Leaf please - the fact that they have a number of sick psychopathic cunts amongst them does not mean all of the people are like that.

Each nation has sick cunts within - that is the way it is.

>Not their pissing "real homeland" then, is it, ffs?
Are you a celto-iberian?
Should we kick Turks out of Anatolia?
Should Native Americans get the land that they colonized ***only*** 12,000 years ago?
Should all Indo-Europeans return to the Black Sea?

Here is an Armenian a quite typical one - do you see the similarity Jewfriend? It's fucking OBVIOUS. Down to the "muh holohoax" and their shit money grabbing personalities.

I have known many Armenians in my life, and that woman is a very extreme one. Most have big noses, and you sometimes get people who look like Mkrtchyan, which is particularly unfortunate for the women, but they are not the general type.

Yes, the ancient population of Urartu and Canaan shared some racial traits. Why should this surprise anyone? But I've not met Armenians with the characteristic Jewish bottom lip. In any case, the Khazars had connections with the Terek valley, on the NORTHERN side of the Caucasus, which is almost another world from Armenia.

Okay, you hate Hachiki, that's tvoe delo, but learn to distinguish them from Zhidy, pozhaluista.