Why does Sup Forums love to imply that trade school is a better decision than college?

Why does Sup Forums love to imply that trade school is a better decision than college?
Why would you settle for making $50k as a plumber when you can make six figures working as an electrical engineer instead with a fun job?

Because theyre dumb

Most people won't make that much with regular college courses to begin with. The safer bet is to get a trade.

Plus it's possible as fuck to make 6 figures with a trade, colleges these days push cultural Marxism so hard through their undergrad programs that it's literally the only thing they remember from it.

Not everyone can afford or handle college-level academia. Assuming they can, then of course they should go for it.

In my opinion, every major but Computer related fields are scams. Considering how everything is going to be related to programming and programmers are ALWAYS in demand, especially because colleges churn out shitty non-programmers that can't write fucking for-loops, yeah... Real programmers are always in demand. I'm in my third year of college, and I've been programming for 8 years, and I've already got a ton of internships lined up, outside of the fact I'm working on one right now and they're really impressed and want me to sign on for $24 an hour. Shit, my resume is full already of impressive shit. At this rate I'll be set once I get out. No debt will hold me down for long.

Because people are finally waking up to how preposterous the Uni system is
It's a massive bubble that generates huge amounts of personal debt and is essentially a requirement for higher employment

We are literally forced to pay tons of money to spend four years earning a piece of paper that doesn't even do that great a job of preparing you for the workplace

Why do you want to allow the Uni system to dictate the lives of Americans 18-25?

i'm 22, hvac installer, car paid for, $20 an hour, no schooling, just went in & did it

i'm happier than you

It depends on what you like, your skills and where you want to live.

>money is deciding factor in all career decisions

I'd rather be a plumber (and btw they make obscenely good money) in charge of my own business than an engineer working for some Jew my entire life just to have a neat house.

>implying grades even matter in the long run and that testing to a degree isn't the best option
it's like you enjoy wasting time and money
I guess if you wanted something very specific and elite going to college would be best so you can enlarge your epeen. Too bad most fags who go to college don't actually focus on what they're paying for. Also, colleges are liberal shitoles.

Test to a degree people.

Because less than 20% of collage grads actually end up in a field that uses their degree so they end up screwed on job income. Trades make fucking good money and there is a massive need for them right now as all the baby boomers are retiring and no one is filling their roles in industry. This is one of the major factors driving the 5 / 6 sigma bullshit that is all about dumbing down skilled labour until you can get a kid out of high school to do the job. These systems are failing miserably and companies are going back to old style skilled labor positions.

Not everyone wants to be a fucking plumber or electrician.

More options in college. If you're not dumb, you'll intern a summer or two, get a good gpa and attend job fairs. If you were smart in high school, you'd be in college for free.

Fuck this trade school meme.

city boy

>trade school meme
>le canadian making 100k a year as a specializd plumber

Doom yourself to being lower middle class your entire life if you join the trades. If you don't want to go to college, try to get into the steel mills if you live in the rust belt. Plenty of my friends are still able to join the industry in NWI if they know someone.

And not everyone is smart enough to do that user.

>God Tier
Getting a high demand well paying degree in college
>High Tier
Finding you're good in a trade and mastering it, own your business and just have a comfy normie life.
>Shit Tier
Getting a liberal arts degree only to become a food server.

tool and die mold makers. fucking bank.

>Implying good plumbers make only 50K
>Implying EE wont be sent to Pakistan and India when job market gets to high.

Sage and hide this thread. It puts forth a false premise without providing any evidence to back itself up. It is bait.

Have fun hauling ACs and furnace up and down stairs and destroying your back

Exactly. Do what is right for you. Some people aren't cut out for college. They go cause society tells them to and fail.

I'm just saying that if you're not an idiot, college can only help you. Why do you they they scam so many kids with college? Cause majority of people are goyi- gullible

ZOMG, actual work. We need more Mexicans

Cuck

>2016
>having a working spine

city boy

Prep