Le Pakistanis are brown shitskins meme

>le Pakistanis are brown shitskins meme

Can't wait for it to fucking die. Pic related, Pakistani.

Pakistani is not an ethnicity retard.

It's like saying "American"

Most Pakistanis are Punjabi.

t. paki dog

>tfw no Pakistani loli

fuck off and die shitskin

saged

>there are no brown people in england

Pic related are descendants of captured european thralls.

thats a slav you dumb fuckistani

More Pakistanis.

>Tfw the whitest people in India are considered the darkest in Pakistan KEK

kek, how is Pakistan so white?! It's almost like they're the true home of Aryans or something!

Yeah no it's not.

you can see the brown on the bitch

is that his wife?

>muslims kidnap, enslave and rape europeans for centuries
>lol middle east is white
literally a rape baby

>Most Pakistanis are Punjabi.
And all sand niggers are Caucasians.
What's your point?

OK this is stupid. Just because I can find ONE white guy in Sweden, saying that Sweden is white would be stupid, wouldn't it?

anecdotal evidence =/= statistical evidence

You're fucking missing out. But honestly we'd rather not have any nigger-tier Kiwi blood in our Aryan gene pool.

That Pakistani is not an ethnicity.

LEARN TO READ

Pakistani ethnicities:
>Punjabi 44.68%, Pashtun (Pathan) 15.42%, Sindhi 14.1%, Sariaki 8.38%, Muhajirs 7.57%, Balochi 3.57%, other 6.28%

>About 40% of all Punjabis are pretty fucking white
>100% of Pashtuns and Balochis are white, but they're economically shit so you don't see them overseas much
>100% of the rest of them are richer shitskins you see overseas

Pic related is 43 year old Punjabi goddess daughter of billionaire Pakistani Prime Minister.

white =/ caucasian

She got a bit tanned.

north Pakistan has many white people but they are still a small minority dropping

No shit, Sherlock.

>No shit, Sherlock.
Then why are you claiming that people who aren't indigenous people of europe white? They are not white. All whites are caucasian but only caucasian people that are indigenous of europe are white.

What's the difference between Punjabi's from India and ones from Pakistan?

The ultimate redpill is realizing 95% of all humanity is the exact same, and the only reason we hate each other or go to war is because Jews profit off of conflict.

One is from Pakistan and one is from India

THREADLY REMINDER
To see the real state of these subhumans, jewgle image search 'typical pakistani man', pic related

Wow, pic related looks like such a nigger doesn't she?!

To be honest, I haven't looked much into it. But if I had to guess, there is much more Pashtun blood mixed with Punjabi as you go East, which is where Pakistan is. But other than that, there's religious/cultural differences. Also, North India, where Punjab is, is considered their whitest area kek.

who are they, the self-hating sell-out types that worships anything Caucasian or with lighter skin tones, lol fuckin brown cucks

And Charlize Theron is African American... That's the thing with generalizations. It's doesn't cover everything. Pol knows this. Pol don't care. Pakis will always be shit skins here.

>Shows literally a picture of a deformed man
>"HAHAHA LOOK AT HOW RETARDED HIS WHOLE NATION LOOKS BASED ON THIS PICTURE"

kys. Also, you seem like a Pajeet who can't handle the fact we're whiter than you. What's with the insecurity bud? Still feel inferior to whiteys?

The genetic difference between humans and chimpanzees is about 5% to 2% depending on which studies you accept. The distance between whites and blacks is roughly half a percent. The distance between races is much greater than it looks and the amount of information in a small genetic percentage is absurdly huge to dismiss as just a small difference.

Uh... George Soros?

and surprise surprise, this thread is filled with the whitest upper echelon that are the minority of Indians and Pakistanis because you can all only stand brown people with Caucasian features. Youre all a bunch of cows.

LOL nope. This thread is just showing Pakistan has an almost equal amount of dark and light-skinned people. Not saying Pakistan is white anywhere, and definitely not that whiteys are superior in any way. Just enlightening people who think Pakistan is 100% brown.

I'm always happy to see white genes that exist outside of Europe. It reminds me that race is more complicated and doesn't just end at a border. If anything, the white spirit would be the very reason white people can move beyond borders and spread their genes.
It gives me hope to believe that Jesus was a white noneuropean.

WE

>How I can tell you've never been to the border areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan
Look up pamiri people

White europeans were enslaved en mass by muslims for centuries, now do the math.

>You're fucking missing out
FUCK OFF DON'T TAUNT ME

WE

>islam is bad
>la whore

Can't wait to move to Pakistan and marry one of these Pakutipies and get millions in dowry money.

Kek

Everything is backwards, what timeline are we in?

Whoa he cant punch Pepe like that.

ALL I WANT IS A PRETTY PAKISTANI LOLI TO DO CUTE THINGS WITH
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

>Live in russia
>Move to afghanistan
>war breaks out
>Move to pakistan to avoid russian conscription
>Further generations live there
LOOK LOOK PAKISTAN IS WHITE!!!!!!!

Same here with the "romanians are gyppos"

Thanks to Pashtun and Persian genes. Pic related, Hassan Haroon, PakistanI who's ancestors came from Iran. Same goes for Bhutto.

Wouldn't you just be polluting the blood line?
So you're saying Muslims diluted their own genes by mixing with white slaves for generations? Unless you have a one drop rule in mind, that should make some of them white by now.

>Pakistani is not an ethnicity retard.
Combo of sindh people, Punjab people, and Pashtun people.

Sindh, Punjabi, Pashtun, and Balouchi.

Doesn't matter, he's a Muslim who believes sex with children is fine.

the only white/west asian/sandnigger looking people in pakistan are pashtuns and some kashmiris + the tribes in the mountains

the rest are punjabis/sindhis/muhajirs and they all look like street shitting indians

looks like a Welshman

ENGLISH SLOVENIAN SANSKRIT
to give dati dadhate
day dan dina
heaven nebesa nabhas
night noč niš
to hold prijeti parjeti
to drive peljati se palati
to drink piti pitje
mother mater matr
fog megla megha
to live živeti živati
winter zima hima
to walk hoditi hudati

Indians are Caucasian, the subcontinent and Europe are very closely related, see sanscrit and Latin similarities and the proto indo European language

> 2016
> shitskins are now EN MASSE trying to bleach themselves on insta

what a time to live in

fuck off, poojahideen shill