Guys, I can't take it anymore. I have really, really poor vision...

Guys, I can't take it anymore. I have really, really poor vision. I either have to always be wearing contacts or glasses or I can't see anything, let alone drive. How can I live with myself?

probably better to ask your doctor than Sup Forums

I'm a degenerate, just like you...

can always get laser therapy done too ofc

stop fapping , it makes you blind

DON'T

if your vision is as bad as OP's then lasik will fuck up your eyes FOREVER.

Just wear contact lenses pussy.

The fuck are you talking about?

Just wear glasses or contacts. you'll be fine

Dude, I'm legally blind without my glasses or contacts. Unless you have the fucking restriction on your drivers license, I don't want to hear shit. 20/425 and 20/500 here.

If you do, then just wear your glasses, it's fucking fine. This shit doesn't even run in my family, they're all 20/20, even extended family, other than me. Fucking sucks but it's whatever.

It just stresses me out when I think about it. I feel crippled, but have been living fine with what are apparently perfect prosthetics. It's really crazy. Did people always live with such varied vision? Is technology compensating for certain aspects of genetics?

Yes they have been, but you would have actually been invalid, at least I would be, without the glasses we have today. How bad is your sight, user? Is it like mine or are you just one of those 20/80 faggots?

>born in a time period where a serious handicap can be 100% negated with easily affordable technology
>still complains

millennials

you probably would have died already if you didn't get all those vaccinations you got as a kid

make the most of technology

Get some Goebbels goggles and help me smash the Masonic banking establishment with the unadulterated might of the Volk

Put contacts in in the morning and take them out before bed. Make sure you have clean hands.

glasses have been around for well over 500 years retard.

poorly controlled diabetes really fucked my eyes up.

even with thick coke bottle glasses, i'm near-sighted.

i'll never be 20/20.

if you're able to look up at a tree and see the leaves in high definition, EMBRACE IT. You lucky motherfucker.

I got lasik surgery, best decision of my life. Costs 2500 dollars for each eye, so $5000 total. Plus you need someone to take care of you for a couple of days. Don't have to worry about damaging my glasses or leaving contacts in. Don't have to clean lenses. Don't have to pay for extra insurance anymore. Feels fucking good. Plus I look better with glasses. Highly recommend. Don't know what that other guy was talking about, you should get a professional opinion.

>without

>Plus you need someone to take care of you for a couple of days.

What's wrong with wearing glasses user? Is there a greater issue you need to get off your chest? Maybe an absent father wore glasses? A bully? Glasses arent the end of the world friendo, lots of women find them particularly sexy.

Eventually, EVERYONE needs corrective lenses. No big deal. Some eyeglass styles are actually cool. If you think you have it bad...I have tinnitus. SEVERE tinnitus. I ALWAYS have a loud ringing in my ears. I mean, LOUD. It never stops for a second. EVER. There is no cure, and I will have it until I die.

Shining one of these in yours is not laser eye surgery, Cleetus