Why is there such a strong correlation between blonde hair and being first world?

Why is there such a strong correlation between blonde hair and being first world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even memeing by the way

It's almost straight correlation

Doesn't your data kind of disprove itself right there?
Italy and Spain have brown/black hair as the majority, but are fine countries compared to the blonde majority in Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europe doesn't count. They were under communist rule

>being first world

Am I the only one who notice this map is EXTREMELY inacurate?

>France, Poland, and North Italy should be lighter
>England is way too light and Ireland too brown
>Ukranie not light enough
>South Spain, Sicily and Greece 4%?, even if they have some rapebabies it should be lighter

Southern Europeans are swarthy and greasy manlets, don't fall for this meme

Your girls wish they had Northern European bfs

There are several maps like this, all with different results. Which one you post depends on which group on Sup Forums you want to trigger.

>MUH HEIGHT

>swarthy

Ever heard of the tall, DARK and handsome stereotype?

>manlets

4-5cm difference on average doesn't matter at all.

I don't know bro it looks right to me. I'm blond and I've seen like 6 other blond greeks and 2 red haired greeks in my whole life

Then you have your answer right there. History has had a more significant impact on a country's quality than hair color.

There's a more dramatic between your North and South than in the USA.
How do you guys deal with that?

>UK 1,77
Ye its bullshit, every brit is a goddam manlet.
Most of them dont break 175cm.

lmao

"light brown" included.

Because blonde women are the biggest price any person I this world can get ...
People have kill over women and have struggle an entire life for them...which makes a societe successful

Bullshit data.
Serbia 1.72m, don't make me laugh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

183cm broskie

Those were normal heights back then, also:
>stalin, lenin

> believing the well being score is correlated with hair color

All the countries that have high development are majority Protestant, or in the case of Ireland, ruled by a country that was culturally Protestant.

Young serbs are pretty tall, true but the older generations are manlets

They used to flood USA, then Lazio, then North Italy to survive.

Nowdays 75% of our politicians are south italians, infact the country is completely failing apart. We are seriously fucked.

Check out the study done by Richard Lynn on italians if you want to know more

Ukraine is blonde but an absolute shit hole.

>We gain 20cm each 40 years

Dutch education. lmao

Nah no excuses for using shit data.

Belarus is a shithole

The IQ thing, right?
What do you think could cause such a significant difference?

They were also mostly isolated from Muslims and Mongols for centuries. The Muslims harassed Southern Europe for centuries, especially Southeastern Europe. They even got as far as Austria.

That's at least part of the reason why Northern Europeans are so retarded when it comes to Muslims. Southern Europeans are programmed to hate them, while Northern Europeans never had to deal with them.

that's a fake blonde

> By 1856, the average rural Dutchman was 162 cm (5 ft 3.8 in) and urban Dutchman was 158.5 cm (5 ft 2.4 in)
Fact is quite few of them werent manlets

Racial superiority

You can exclude part of Eastern Europe from the data due to communism, everything else looks legit.

Not Italian, but a lot of it is organized crime. There's a reason why so many crime families are Sicilian. Much of that has to do with cousin-marriage, which is relatively common in Southern Italy.

Ever notice how Muslims form little religious denominations, rebel groups, and tribes, and it's a giant mess to understand, because they all hate each other? Southern Italy is kind of like that too, which is why it functions so poorly.

Kazakhstan was communist but is better off than Ukraine. So are Armenia and Georgia.

i'd still eat her ass

Why is there such a strong correlation of first world countries and cucking?

no, but there's obviously an undeniable correlation between blonde hair and sucking dick.

Because the jews have infiltrated the first world and pushed the left agenda.

children of the Sun

They were part of our empire, I guess siesta after pasta kills your brain cells or something

her hair colouring is as fake as her tits. would still destroy it with muh dik but would definitely not impregnate

Sicilian-american here that's not quite true

Sicily is a mess of organized crim because if how unstable it was and how often it switched control by invadibg powers. The mob started as a way to make sure sicilians were safe fed and protected no matter who was in charge. When mussolini came in and cracked down on the mob the mafia worked with the allies to oust the fucker caause he was bad for bussiness. The mafia only ever looks out for other paisans and doesn't give a shit about nationalism

Calling bullshit on OP's map.

I'm sure there's far more blonde Polish than German.

>>South Spain, Sicily and Greece 4%?, even if they have some rapebabies it should be lighter

I've been both in the lightest parts of spain and darkest, and that 4% seemed a bit off till I realized that it only accounts for males age 20-30.

% would be higher if females and children were counted, I'd say it may be quite accurate if not counting females.

shouldnt you be plumbing or something

as a manlet, i feel empowered.

they weren't manlets at the time

leaders are almost always above average height

Ahaha

>will they ever learn

obviously u have no idea. it is exactly shortness and feelings of inadequacy that drives a man to rise to absolute power and commit genocide on his enemies.

Yet almost every leader in existence was above the current male average height

>keep telling yourself this
SOON

russia should be higher too

Why are females whiter than males?

Why is there a correlation between blonde hair and being cucked? Why do all blonde chicks love BBC?

Tyrone pls

IQ and global inequality (IQ being the most important factor in GDP). That and they didn't resort to a planned market economy which explains why Eastern European countries and China are behind other countries. It also explains why South Korea could recover quickly after war to be a G20 country, while Africa despite all the development aid that they receive can't even get one country that can somehow compete with others.

Africa did have such a country though when South Africa had much more white people and apartheid. South Africa economically was on par with European countries, now it's a poverty aids striken nigger hole since Mandela opened the borders and let everyone in resulting in massive chaos. Also maintenance was starting to get neglected and economic decay set in.

This also assists with the claim since obviously the IQ dropped in South Africa and now the GDP has remained stagnant and is just barely above 1990 level. Which is overall a huge decrease since the population has increased a lot in SA which means GDP / capita is down from apartheid time. This along with the white people who had higher IQ leaving left the country in ruins.

t. tiny little favela monkey

iq is a meme

>this pic triggers the shitskins from the north

south is also who voted "no" in the referendum