Theory: The guy who was involved in the Comet Ping Ping shootout was an agent

(((They))) want to use this story to show how "fake news" can have a bad influence on reality and push even tighter internet censorship laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge
google.ca/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=toronto g20 police provocateurs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was my thought as well. The "fake news" narrative is concerning but after this election we are inoculated against Jewish tricks like never before.

Willl Trump even bother looking into this? I'm starting to lose faith in him.

true

But guys guys!
What if he was investigating whether he himself was really an agent sent in to make Pizzagate seem like it wasn't real, because of MK ultra like in the Manchurian candidate, by acting like he was an agent, but really trying to find out where they were hiding the kids?

>CNN is buzzwording "fake news" at every opportunity

>AFTER they brazenly lied for the past two years just about

Someone is probably going to start jumping these faggot journalists. I'm guessing by February, vigilantes will begin torturing these propagandists in their own damn homes.

Robbing their houses and threatening their wives after carving "liar" down their faces - it's coming, I can feel it.

Lol, come on dude.
You are not on tumblr here, you don't have to be fake.
None of us belive in Trump, we memed him into office...well just because they said we couldn't.
But I'm starting to belive that the whole wikileaks things is part of the bigger picture.

>Make the alt-right belive Assange and Russia are on their side.
>Give Assange mails involving a fake pedophile storyline.
>Use Sup Forums's autism against them, by making them come up with the story that was fake all along.
>Blame it on fake news.
>More Censorship. More control.

Who knows what the fuck is going on between the US and Russia. After all they both need each other. Maybe Wikileaks is a joint project to enforce even crazier surveillance programs.

>CNN is fake news, but Infowars is totally legit
Who here /ReutersMasterRace/

He has zero executive power at the moment dude. Why would he show his hand? Chill the fuck out and be patient.

Duh. He's an actor who ran over a kid 6 weeks prior. He was offered this opportunity as a poster child for "Fake News" indoctrination or he could take life in jail instead.

>Implying Assange and Wikileaks isn't dead

no, he was literally YOU trying to validate your stupidity by putting it into the news

/thread

well...there's that.

isn't comet pizza still standing by their claims that they have no basement? Or did they backtrack and admit it again?

They're both pretty fake.

The difference is if you go to Infowars you gotta expect some crazy ass bullshit, that's what they're for.

When you go to CNN they are working very very hard to present themselves as respectable, straight news, just the facts ma'am kind of a thing. They encourage you to trust them, to believe them.

And they lie virtually every time they open their mouth.

CNN is clickbaiting you NEET dumbasses with your own mental illnesses

He is a confirmed actor. This is a false flag

CTR GTFO! Stop trying to bring down the spirit of trump supporters you 20 year old Hipster in Portland

You aren't even American fuckboi

have to dissappoint you, but I was not active in the pizzagate thing at all.
As I am with none of the Sup Forums autism-whiped theories.
I like to lay back and enjoy the show.

No I'm not, but I am still observing what's going on in the world.

how is this any different than the multitude of riots the msm has instigated with their biased coverage of police shootings?

If Comet is still claiming they have no basement, the man firing rounds into the floor may have just disproven that considering the rounds fired point blank through the floor are now potentially lodged in the floor of the non-existent basement. We need more info released before I can speculate any further.

They realized they couldn't take our guns so they're deciding to hit us where we go to placate ourselves, our media. If they throw 'terror situations' at "poor establishments" like Comet Ping Pong because of the 'fake news' generated from it then they can use that as a stepping stone to controlling the media.

Most people get their information from the TV because they can multitask and listen and wont have the time to actually check what's happening in the world outside of headlines. They'll accept it and placate themselves with that being the truth.

Fake news in the news didn't even take off until #PizzaGate. Not when it was being talked about months before the elections when it was talked about, not during podesta-emails, or Senate trials. Pizza gate is so far up the goddam chain they have to hit themselves to try and get people to believe fake news is a real thing and that's part of it.

I still can't believe you fucking idiots think pizzagate is a real thing.

This guy is in SAD/SOG.

Probably not at all.
I just wanted to point it out though.
A lot of people on Sup Forums see the world in black and white.
>Wikileaks, Russia,Republican Party: allies
>Everyone else: bad
Russia can't exist without the US. It's like ying and yang. They need the war in Syria as much as the US needs it.
The US needs Wikileaks as much as Russia needs it.
Think about it:
Despite the fact that we know about mass surveillance noone is doing shit about it. I mean that's the best outcome for the US, there couldn't have been a better one.
And by simply admitting to it, they ridiculed all the conspiracy theorists, cause those theorists thought there would be some big uprising once the word gets out. But it's far from that. Nothing happened. Even worse there's more and more people rationalizing and approving mass surveillance.

>inoculated

Shill.

Give a nigga a bump
Sam Hyde's PizzaGate Urban Explorers League Ultimate Challenge

$2,565 up for grabs and only five days left.
>wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge

>None of us belive in Trump

CTR now using Austrian proxies I see

>6% of people believe the media
>weaponized autism blows the fucking cover off real Eyes Wide Shut rituals
I KNOW! Our new campaign should be: LOOK OUT FOR FAKE NEWS! TRUST US!

lol. If it makes you happy believe whatever you want. I wont try to debunk you. All I am saying is that I'm a realist.

Sound familiar?
google.ca/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=toronto g20 police provocateurs

>Sam Hyde's PizzaGate Urban Explorers League Ultimate Challenge

How did we reach a point in time when old men yelling about the government on radio was a legitimate news source.

Fuck me.

remove "radio" from that sentence and the answer is" from the beginning"