SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums - "MADAME PRESIDENT!"

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums - "MADAME PRESIDENT!"

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html#polls
scribd.com/document/332480549/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-Research-Study
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/06/wisconsin-recount-increases-donald-trump-margin-victory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>polling data

the biggest meme of 2016, what a glorious year

>polls

Daily reminder.

>A Britbong

Day of Madame when?

A significant majority of Americans who participated in the US Election wanted Hillary to win.

An underrated aspect of the Trumpening is that in all future arguments with liberals you can completely dismiss any and all polls, 'experts', 538, etc.

Indeed

This is glorious.

Crooked hillary crooked eyes

Sup Forums BTFO

>Less than 50% voted for her
>a significant majority

Fucking desperate bruh

michigan primary polling was the best

Say it with me, folks:

"Hillary will be dead before she ever is elected to any other office, and will never be president, ever."

That's all you have to remember. She's fucking toast now, nobody will ever touch her again, and that's a good thing. I hope that cunt dies in her sleep tonight.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html#polls

>Less than 50% voted for her

She won over 2 million more votes. Only because of our fucked up """democratic""" system that Trump himself was on the record saying was a travesty did she lose the election in spite of having the majority of the US population on her side.

She might not have died, but her campaign and fighting spirit sure did.

oh how i miss the endless threads like this and you loser shills, here have a (You) kid

Is Trump, dare I say, magic?

>significant majority
>2% more

It's almost like you can't do math at all

>A plurality is a majority

Hillshills can't even understand basic vocab

She needs her anti seizure goggles

But that only represents 2% of the people that voted. It's statistically insignificant.

Good thing we aren't a democracy.

>tfw no election will ever be as great as this one
I pity those too young or not born yet who will never get to experience this.

Here you are, Mr Bond

It
Doesn't
Fucking
Matter
Because
We
Live
In
A
Republic.

How did that even happen? Were Michigan primary voters overwhelmingly whiter than the polling predicted? What do the cross tabs look like?

The Hillary Pepes are maybe the most obnoxious thing on Sup Forums. It'll be beautiful day when we never have to see them again.

>Only because of our fucked up """democratic""" system that Trump himself was on the record saying was a travesty did she lose the election in spite of having the majority of the US population on her side.

Guess he should have been like Hilary and said one thing to the public and told a completely different story to the political donors of Goldman Sachs huh

>2,643,491 votes are insignificant
>This fucking damage control

More Americans who voted wanted Hillary to be their President. This is undisputed fact. Eagerly awaiting your unfounded claims of muh 6 bajillion illegal immigrants who somehow voted for her

Learn to math. Also learn to civics.

This is not a democracy. She could have 100 million more votes and still lose the election if they're all located in California, which they are currently anyway.

STOP TAKING THE B8 YOU FAGGOTS

This image feels so good right now, thanks OP

Hillary Pepe fucking sucks, it's like when some soccer mom draws disney characters on the local daycare wall.

>counting the illegals
Sad!

I know its bait. But people lurking might not. It's good to blow out common, normie arguments in bait threads so lurkers can learn.

Apparently never.

>11 million illegal immigrants
>2.9 million in Cailifornia alone

Merely a coincidence

I wish I had a screencap, but before the election I predicted that the election results would literally kill Hillary, and my post ended in 77, so I guess you could say I'm literally right and that will definitely happen. SHills beefteeo.

48% isn't even a majority, much less a significant one.

>Wah wah wah but she won the popular vote!!!!

I love these threads.

The bitter tears are so satisfying.

>Learn to math

The math says that Hillary got 2,643,491 more votes than Trump. End of discussion.

And 41% of Americans that could have voted didn't.

Listen guy, I voted democratic because that's just who I am.
But your bitchin is not helping this nation at all. Donald trump is president, that's it.

Go be mad at those 41% of people that could have voted for Hillary but stayed home, instead of the system.

so you're a cuck?

>MADAME

>tfw you get the joke

It also says you're a fag lol rekt

"And to the republic for which it stands"
You need to brush up on your country

MADMAN PRESIDENT

What does the math tell you about who got more electoral votes?

No, he's an American, who realizes that participation trophies aren't going to make this country better.

Lol. You are pathetic.

>She's fucking toast now, nobody will ever touch her again

I don't know man, they just picked Pelosi again.

It's not Trump, it's American democracy that proved to be real and functioning.

Thanks man.

>unfounded claims

scribd.com/document/332480549/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-Research-Study

Kill yourself faggot

You people are fucking retarded. The fact that the US is a Constitutional Republic doesn't somehow mean we don't/can't have a democratic election process. We do; it's just that it's also bogged down by a retarded system that gives the illusion of shithole flyover states actually mattering even though they count for next to nothing in terms of electoral points and all of the actual power lies in states with the largest cities/population density anyway.

but he voted Democrat to keep the participation trophy agenda rolling. Cool logic.

No you. Filthy democrat scum. Go neck yourself.

I'm tired of these weak ass attempts to divide the country.

Some people really just want the whole thing to collapse.

Will CTR still be meming this when she's in jail or 6 feet under ground?

>actual power lies in states with the largest cities
I guess that would prove why Clinton won those areas and then, subsequently, won the election.

Oh wait...she didn't. Bc the system is set up to prevent LA and NYC from determining every election. Fucking moron you know nothing.

HOW IS ANY COMMENT I LEAVE CONSIDERED SPAM? WHAT THE FUCK

The best part about America is that if an overwhelming number of Americans wanted to change the system we could.
But between a lack of effort and unwillingness to go out and participate in the community, it just won't.

>Sup Forums: The polls are a lie
>everyone else: lol you deluded Nazis, polls are real

Truth: polls are a lie

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Yes, unfounded claims. The figures cited in that study are insignificant and wouldn't have impacted the popular vote in any meaningful way.

Digits confirms truth, Hillary will be the final famous death of the year.

WTF, the word 'dubs' is considered spam then, well fuck you

Nice digits. You're a machine. Stop trying so hard bro. the word "d.u.b.s" is filtered here bc get threads are against the rules ya bong

>democratic election process

But we do. We held 50 democratic elections and Trump won 30 of them. Giving him enough representatives to get elected. This is how almost all "democratic" countries operate. Very few just count the raw vote total and go with that.

>Bc the system is set up to prevent LA and NYC from determining every election

Oh boy, now a handful of swing states determine every election instead. What an improvement. It sure was worth throwing away the will of the majority for this.

>cities vote in retarded agriculture policies
>muh organic
>muh ethics
>cities vote in retarded resource policies
>muh renewables
>muh pollution
>major industries crippled
Good thing those urban centers know best

I could give a fuck less what party the president is, I'm just tired of cucks like you acting the way you are now.

We are both Americans, and I'm pretty willing to compromise on most issues. But the fact that you can't even accept the fact I voted based on issues I agreed more with shows the true downfall of America as a whole, and I hope you realize that someday soon.

Yeah, a majority of idiots in one or two areas of the country. IT's called the United STATES of America. Not the Democratic United PEOPLES of America. The president is elected by electors that are chosen by STATES

SAY IT WITH ME ACHMED

ACROSS THE ROAD FOR PITY

DOWN THE RIVER FOR RESULTS

I almost wish, I almost hope, that jill stein actually changes the results in wisconsin or whatever. And then trump funds a recount in specific non-voter ID close running states.

Just so we can actually see all the illegal votes.

The best I can realistically hope for is that the recount in the three states caus hillary to lose even more votes do to fraud.

funny how democrats are always ready to compromise when they lose. Where were the calls for compromise the last 8 years? Or were you just marching forward to the sound of the Democrat war drum. Fuck your unity. The democrat party is the cause of the division and the downfall.

>IT's called the United STATES of America. Not the Democratic United PEOPLES of America

Therein lies the problem.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/06/wisconsin-recount-increases-donald-trump-margin-victory/

Yeah ok Hilldogs

Can you stop using pepe to represent hillary. She obviously doesnt like it

did you use the phrase d ubs?

It is disgusting that you think two cities in two states should determine what happens in the entire country. The fact that you consider everyone else "flyover" country as opposed to your magical utopian city where everyone gets along, is exactly why trump won.

>it doesn't benefit me personally so it should change.

You could always move to Europe, faggot

The polls were fake, it was an attempt to demoralize Bernouts from voting.

yup, didn't realise that was disallowed here. never read the rules m8

If you don't like how our country is set up maybe you should find a new one.

>It is disgusting that you think two cities in two states should determine what happens in the entire country.

That wouldn't even be the case. There would be more like a handful of cities, as opposed to about a handful of states. Those states that, by the way, are still largely driven by those highly populated cities under the electoral college process. It's fucking dumb. And to be honest, our most populated states/cities are our economic/technological powerhouses where shit actually gets done. Yes, they are actually far more relevant to the goings-on of country than some fucking dusty cornfields in Nebraska or whatever the fuck.

Not putting up rational compromises tends to get your opinion ignored.

>we need to start moving twords renewable energy
"Climate change isn't real!"
>ok, but sooner or later we are going to need to move to renewable ener-
"GOD BUILD THIS KINGDOM AND OUR ACTIONS HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES, MORE COAL."

Just an example.

>never read the rules m8

>the food I eat is produced in states
just stop

>SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

>sage shit shills threads

kys op you should have been a bj

>we need to start moving twords renewable energy
But that belief isn't based on fact. There's a ton of oil that can go around that is...guess what: more economically viable than trying to use any renewable energy source.

The push towards renewable energy is another example of crony capitalism at work. Big democrat donors are heavily invested in renewable energy industries that require HUGE government subsidies to even stay profitable. If it weren't for these people, renewable energy would be an afterthought.

There is no compromise with the evil of the democrat party, its only their way or the highway. And the country responded. The democrat agenda was resoundingly rejected across the country save for a handful of major metropolitan areas. Not surprising since those areas are filled with welfare dependents, invalids, and elitist urbanites who are completely disconnected with reality.

I don't see a problem with this and I don't understand why anybody else does, either.

Somebody can make a map of "The US election with the electoral college" and have it pretty much just be Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

>hope that cunt dies in her sleep

Too good for her.

>I don't see a problem with this
Then you have no idea why America exists in the first place. Go back to school and learn the history and the constitution

>Democrats keep fucking themselves over with their own failed policies.

I think Carly has a claim to that too.

>that video clip where she falls off stage and Cruz ignores it.