So Sup Forums my parents are pretty much forcing me to join the military since I've been a no good NEET for 2 years now...

So Sup Forums my parents are pretty much forcing me to join the military since I've been a no good NEET for 2 years now. It's either enlist or become homeless. Which branch do I choose?

Navy

Die Einsatzgruppe

Joining the military is faggot shit.

Just get a job you lazy bastard.

Why Navy?

If you good with your hands join the army as a mechanic. You'l have a decent skill when you get out.

I have no qualifications and college is out of the picture. Parents want me to get a career and flipping burgers isn't a career.

I'd like to avoid combat if possible? Is mechanic more of a base job?

If you're a lazy NEET do Air Force.

Yeah it is. You basicly fuck around in the motor pool doing maintenance. Sometimes you'll be sent out with a Convoy incase something breaks down but that's about it. That's the route I'm taking but I'm in the national guard because college and other stupid shit.

>Which branch do I choose?

Look for one that's easy to climb to, and has several other branches surrounding it. Makes it much easier to attach a little shelter.

Depends on your ability and ideal duty.
Join Army for the best schoolsbin relation to combat.

Airforce for post service aid.

Navy for easy af time.

Marines if you just want to be a disposable grunt.

I recommend 18X route myself since my father is AD SF

How about just get a job you lazy cunt?

Coast Guard.

Seems to me you're a no-ambition cocksucker.

Join the Chair Force.

Become a useless pencil pusher.

Nice one

This. And fucking move out leech. Youll learn just how nice it is when your parents no longer control your life. Military is for the clinically institutionalized. Have fun having somone else dictate your life for you for the remainder of your pathetic existance.

With what fucking money leaf? Only jobs where I live are shit minimum wage that won't even get me a room in a crackhouse.

marines u lazy fuck

Okay well thanks for the advice. I think I'm gonna go with Army or Navy. Will probably go visit the recruitment offices sometime this week to get mor info. Third option is killing myself but that requires too much work desu.

Air Force if you want the easiest branch

Navy if you want to be on a pseudo vacation and see the world

What makes you think they're gonna take you? Will your parents let you stay when you bomb the ASVAB you 60% shitter?

Go to /k/
They have threads on this sort of thing, and by the time you hit the office, give their recommendation, and you'll be a navy seal in no time.

Joining the Army is for idiots

Go Air Force (aka chair force) and if you can't do that go Navy

Air Force is easiest with most training opportunities, Navy is close 2nd but you can see lots of the world and shipping out on a 6 month cruise to Puerto Rico to have sex with beautiful girls who want your fit American soldier dick counts as a deployment, you can't beat that shit

I did JROTC in HS. They had us take the ASVAB Senior yeah and I did decent I think. I scored better then 82% of the pop. Should have went in then, but I was stupid and wanted to "follow my dreams". Turns out I don't have any dreams worth following.

>Have fun having somone else dictate your life for you for the remainder of your pathetic existence

>most high-paying careers and positions have similar hierarchy
>60 hour work weeks are a thing in some professions, and growing to others
>expected to be on call on days off
>able to respond during holidays
>but the army is for faggots

at least their hierarchy lets you know where you stand. It's not dressed up in HR niceties that pretend to be in your best interests.

Becauze that is where all the degenerate NEETs go. Less likely to be in a combat situation

Don't be such a pussy user. Join the Marines, it will do you some fucking good to man up.