MEMORIAL THREAD FOR VICTIMS OF THE OAKLAND WAREHOUSE FIRE

>PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
>PRESS S TO SHIT ON THEIR GRAVES

PICK ONE

>The Oakland warehouse fire took the lives of musicians, artists and others trying to break down barriers.

>FEMALE DJ BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS who encouraged women to get involved in the male-dominated scene of electronic music.
>UNDERGROUND MUSIC PROMOTER who sought to launch the careers of new underground talent.
>KINDHEARTED GIRL, a transgender artist who had fought to stay true to herself.
>A PASSION FOR NAIL ART, she had a nail art booth on the second floor of the warehouse space where the fire broke out
>HER TRUE SELF, a transgender musician and artist from Connecticut, recently moved to San Francisco to be with friends
>FINDING THEIR PLACE THROUGH MUSIC, they were known as “Denalda,” and formed the synthpop group Introflirt.
>THE HEART OF OAKLAND, a vibrant artist and community organizer who could make friends with anyone, anywhere
>FATHER OF TWINS, He was a director and producer who worked with Spike Lee and Talib Kweli.
>PASSIONATE MUSIC THERAPIST who believed music healed people, including himself.
>EXTRAORDINARY CO-WORKER who made a warm impression on friends and colleagues in California and Rhode Island as a musician, mentor and community advocate.
>‘TOTAL GOOFBALL’ musician from Oakland, was kind, gentle and a “total goofball
>TEACHER, GARDENER who was a “sweet person” who gardened and taught at a Montessori school
>UNIQUE SENSE OF STYLE who was described as energetic and intelligent
>OTHER VICTIMS THAT ARE BARELY WORTH MENTIONING INCLUDING THE SON OF A COP

salon.com/2016/12/06/female-dj-music-promoter-among-warehouse-fire-victims/

archive.is/6ItLq

S

Thank you based flame pepe.

I guess her mix was fire

S

RIP IN PEACES DEVIANTS

What's the shrug at news of dead people you don't know in a place you've never been button?

S

>PICK ONE
No

Cant make me

It's good to know that snowflakes can burn

Carlos.jpg

S
Blood for the Bloodgod

Jesus, sounds annoying as hell.

Also, phrasing.

Now now. Rules are rules. Pick one faggot.

>“He just exploded there, doing exactly what he wanted to do,” his father said.

HOLY SHIT IS THIS THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR STARTING THE FIRE?

>The Oakland warehouse fire took the lives of musicians, artists and others trying to break down barriers.
Maybe if they broke them down quicker they wouldn't have suffocated.

Shit, and it was staring us right in the face.

Well done, laddie.

>tfw there were some survivors

One of my favorite electronic artists is a girl tho...

S

A huge, steamy dump of shit

Ssssssssssizzlin

Put me in the screencap

chekt and done