The United States should conquer Canada. It's only natural

The United States should conquer Canada. It's only natural

>implying the faggot Canadians would be an asset to the United States and not vote Democrat

and take their oil

and inherit all those rapefugees?

no thx.

>conquer

They sure have a funny way of spelling 'carpet bomb' in Norway brah.

>imporing millions of liberal canadian retards

The USA would not formally aquire Canada, because the way the constitution is written, and the position of Canada in the anglosphere would force us to make them into states, with rights, and other bullshit. We make as much money as we would anyway in the states by not having to manage it ourselves, and with trade. Canada cannot fight America. There is no military scenario where it can unfriend itself from America. This is why our border will likely never change.

Twelve year olds shouldn't be allowed to post on this board.

A

No. If we conquered them, our fucking government would make all those fucking leafs citizens.

We would win.

You break one trudeau, you get two trudeau, trudeau win everytime.

>southern Sweden posts this

>canada is such a shithole even my war-mongering, blood-thirsty compatriots dont want it

Hey guys serious question here.

Do you think if someone jumped on a geese would it make a deflating honk noise?

>kill your enemy
>loses

gj amerifats

STALE MEME

You chickened out of two world wars because "land of the brave". You couldnt even beat a load of Vietnamese farmers.

You couldn't conquer fuck all

Maybe. Going near the fiends might not be worth finding out though

>implying we want 30 million niggers

americucks would probably lose again

only true canadians know this. Get out shitskin.

please

But then we'd have to take all of their liberals

T. Canadian geese
Im probably whiter than you

HISSSSS

Don't seem to have any trouble doing it to you

Only if we day of the rake canadians

>probably

So you are at least part shitskin

>implying endangered seagles could beat the numerous canadian geese

What exactly did you do for us? Chicken out of two world wars until it looked like we and Russia would win anyway? Brave

the main reason conquest is no longer a good options is because we can't do the genocide part along with it anymore
we don't want their people

>probably

Methinks your skin is the colour of my shit.

We aren't one of your commonwealth lackeys like Canada or Australia, you lost that war remember?

Why should the US drop everything to go intervene on a war that had nothing to do with us?

How big headed are you that you are indignant because someone didn't help you as soon as you like?

A load of British people faught a load of British people, one group of British people won. This is your one claim that America conquered someone. kek

Try it, lard-ass

The two countries will probably merge some day once climate change gets bad enough.

Nah

we didnt need your help, we had stopped and turned back hitler before you grew a pair. we helped you as soon as you needed it though. we arent scared chickens though.

We dont have to make them a state

You did need our help, in the form of our ships and supplies, as did the soviets.

How about stop bitching that Americans died to get you out of another retarded european war that you dumbasses got yourselves into

You're 100% correct. Your male populace would service my American cock with a nimble tongue and I don't kill what I cum in

MANIFEST DESTINY

I will personally kill a canadian goose because you made that post.

Guuuys we're brave and are conquerors because we sent some supply ships that Hitler specifically ordered is Navy not to attack under any circumstances guuuuuuys.

Land of the brave guuuuuuuuyyyssss

If only your water wasn't as green as your flag.

Send your mom to American. I'll shove my fat burger cock into her nigger pussy.

Guys we nuke innocent civilians because land of the brave guys

Not going for that "We didn't need your help" shtick anymore I see

it never ceases to amaze me how egotistical brits are about WW2

You did literally nothing compared to the soviets yet you still talk so much crap.

>nips
>innocent

oh whats that, Norway is pissed off because Canada is going to nuke the Nordic countries when we invade Greenland

Oh whats that, America is pissed off because we cuck American girls, tee-hee-hee SORRY

FPBP

At least we didn't get carpet bombed by a country stripped of every asset. Shit dude, you faggots can't even handle a country the size of the American state of Wisconsin despite being a fucking island.

Stick to what you do best:
>Smiling with shit teeth
>Making shit tea

Cucking bitches is about as much as an achievement as not jizzing in your undies.

If fucking American skanks is the only accolade you can muster you have a serious fucking problem.

not at all, we accept that the soviets sacrificed the most because we know the history

you guys did fuck all and think you were important.

you were irrelevant chickens

most triggered burger of all time

Good thing we had plenty of british guards to take the axis bullets.

Thanks guise, for laying down you lives for the better country

leafs really need to be banned from this board

Why don't we just turn Canada into a piece of our empire, and demand tribute from it? Canuck slavery could be used to provide a UBI to all Americans!

What's a leaf gonna do anyway? They were Britain's bitch until the 80's, now they might as well be our slave state.

lol

Anyways, to the important part, when do I get to pork your nigger mom with my fat burger cock?

Would she let me bust in her mouth?

I bet you got some idea since all Brazilian mams are favela hookers

We did more than you and we came in 3 years later

this coming from norway. you have an army 1/3 the size of ours and with way less recent (ever?) combat experience. keep pushing us.

like what? US troops only outnumbered british troops in Europe in the last 6 months of the the 6 year war when Germany had nothing left.

So much land of the brave

Please liberate me

>*shits in pants*
>ayoo muh dick

but we don't know how to make syrup
goddamit. Aunt Jimimi sucks.

Uhh, it was Stalin who ass raped hitler and dragged his people through their childrens blood. Not pussy ass church.

Without Stalin you would be letting a sieg heil every morning before polishing your masters new shoes for bread

We had better things to do. Cry more faggot

Sauce now

All I want is for America to join Canada and help spread good manners and politeness far and wide across the face of the globe. Is that too much to ask? Really, I think that my people in this thread throwing hate at our American brothers and sisters just need to calm down and drink their syrup like good little Canadians and remember that once big brother's done beating on us he'll go back to just taking our things and we can timidly await the next walloping.

Trump would have still won, even if whole canada voted for Hillary

You must be a real Brazilian because your comprehension and writing is shit.

Sorry I am so much more wealthy than your nigger country that I don't give a shit about learning Portuguese

Maybe if you learn English better you could tell your mom about all the fat American cock waiting for her without nigger bastard children and water laced with dysentery

>whole of canada
>doesn't include the territories

You faggots spent 1939-1941 holed up on your island getting bombed. Don't act like you were actually doing anything win WWII before we joined.

The largest naval battle in history against the formerly most powerful navy in the world at the time?

Crying yes, crying with laughter with the rest of the world at you guys thinking you're tough and brave when you chicken out at the first sign of it getting a little bit scary.

You were so brave against those Vietnamese farmers when you cried home because it was a little bit hard

>da black womyn want da bwc
>muh dick muthafucka

Enough of your young brave men defended US troops against Nazi bullets with their bodies to end the war.

Why keep going when the free canon fodder runs out homie?

Sucking cock is not a better thing to do

Except fighting them in France, bombing the fuck out of their industry, fighting them in Italy, fighting them in Greece, fighting them in North Africa, fighting them in Persia, fighting them in Norway, fighting them in the Atlantic, fighting them in the Mediterranean, and fighting them in the skies above south east England.

But yeah, you guys released the Walt Disney film Dumbo that year, pretty comparable.

I think they tried that once.

Your mom taught you well enough to understand the situation

So, is she the type of lady to gag as I facefuck her?

Go ahead. Just make sure you kill the libcucks. Nothing wrong with killing sheep. Or at the very least severely indoctrinate the young.

>went home because it got hard
stop pretending to be retarded, we accomplished all our military goals before we left vietnam. our congress refused to continue supplying the south vietnamese military (we had an agreement to continue reimbursing them 1 for 1 of everything we loaned to them) and that's when they got overran by the north who was continuing to be resupplied by china.

I forgot, you guise had the job of nazi bullet catchers for real men.

Sorry guise

Found the amerinigger of the thread.

>I do ur mom XD
>pwned lol
>muh dick

>YES AMERICA NEEDS A SECOND CALIFORNIA!!!

you keep avoiding answering questions about your mom and her proclivity for getting facefucked. Disgusting.

Did my flag give it away or are you retarded?

>territories

why the fuck would they be made into states? Puerto rico doesn't get to vote, so neither do the Canuck territories.

ALso, they have such tiny populations, that they would each get 3 electoral votes. Which means that Hillary would only get 9 extra, Trump still wins.

FUCKING LEAF

They can't let us win.

Burgers take us over. We don't have an army in case you haven't noticed. And our population is all beta males and immigrants who wanted to go to USA but went too far up north.

>be fat american
>shit in pants
>SHIIIIIEEEETT

cuck

Norway; we know you're getting butt-fucked by nigs and sandnigs, but that's no reason to be mad at Canada. Besides America loves Canada. It's where the maple syrup comes from.

I let you and her eat the shit out of my pants.

I'll send you a pair of shit stained undies, probably feed your family for a week.

Whats your address bro?

Opposite of that actually I'm an alpha spic. I look around and all I see is white cucks trying to look tough cause they can grow a beard after 6 months of trying.

You must be pretty lonely and cold

Very. Trump and money replaced all my friends.

Eu vou deixar você comer meu cocô

Pode violar-me o rosto de sua mãe?

Dude why are you so mad at my monkey bro
Chill
Eat some chili
Eat some corndogs
Take a walk to your local wallmart
Let some steam off (inside your pants)

Now THIS is a meme I can get behind.