Best U.S. President

Show me a better President.

>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was gonna return the outdated farm equipment to africa.

>The father of modern Progressivism

Gee Mr. Shekelberg, I don't think I can.

Dick did nothing wrong

>WRONG

Those digits confirm.

>Nixon shock

nice try kiddo

anyone but FDR and LBJ

>best president
>posts the one who signed the federal reserve act

how about no?

Prove me wrong.

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

>Many Jews in the Communist conspiracy. Chambers and Hiss were the only non-Jews. Many thought that Hiss was. He could have been a half. Every other one was a Jew—and it raised hell for us. But in this case, I hope to God he's not a Jew.

>The Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards.

>But by God, there are exceptions. But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us.
On Jews, to H. R. Haldeman, as quoted in "Nixon: I Am Not an Anti-Semite" by Timothy Noah, in Slate (October 7, 1999)

>I can't ever say that, but I believe it.
Responding to Rev. Billy Graham's assertion that the Jews have a "stranglehold" on the media that "has to be broken or the country's going down the drain." Quoted in The New Yorker (15 April 2002)

>I'm not for women, frankly, in any job. I don't want any of them around. Thank God we don't have any in the Cabinet.

>I don't think women should be in any government job whatever. I mean, I really don't. The reason why I do is mainly because they are erratic and emotional.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon

plus bonus video

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

Triggered

Ruler*

1. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

cant

/Thread

Bait

Certainly the best Cold War president. He and Kissinger manufactured the end through their foreign policy. But their legacy is tarnished by
>muh curruption
>muh alleged war crimes

Complete shit. Took a godly situation in the 90s and set up the shit show of the 2000s

the correct answer

>last month in office
>spends it annexing native american land

top kek for a nobel prize winner

Dwight.

LET'S GET BIZZAY

The obvious answer

>liking a jew
I thought Sup Forums was better than this.

nafta