So what do you think of the police force in your country?

So what do you think of the police force in your country?

[spoiler]What do you think of the police in my country?[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnZx0mYfvJs
thefreethoughtproject.com/american-cops-killed-people-month-march-uk-entire-20th-century/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty alright.

After the chaos in the early '00s and part of the 90s, a lot of law enforcement and security in general tried to get their shit together, at times becoming more militarized in the process.

Could be a lot worse, I admit that.

England? I'm sure they're alright but I can't take them seriously with those hats/helmets.

For the most part they're pretty good.
A few asssholes but that's to be expected. Most are good, least in my experience.

You're cops are a joke due to
>No guns

Do you need guns if the citizens don't have them? Hand to hand combat who wins, Brit or yank cop?

>implying criminals won't have guns

Fucking weakling faggots woudn't rely on them in an emergency. No guns and yet you let women in. Fucking stupid

>I want my police overlords to be able to shoot me and my family at a second's notice
Cuck

I like how are cops shoot niggers all the time. Your cops kinda seem like beta cucks t bh

This. European ignorance is fucking retarded. I hate my countrymen

I call them Blaspheme Enforcement, since they enforce the blasphemy of race mixing and arrest anyone who tries to execute/torture race mixers. They're going into the Lake of Fire the whole beast system. Anyone who is part of it.

>I want to be able to shoot any one who threatens me and my family at a second's notice
ftfy

I think,
They are highly visible.

The entire UK police force are a joke except the PSNI.

English police are cucks

Criminals that do are usually already on a radar and are exclusively dealt with by armed police

I only ever have trouble with the female cops, they really need to calm the fuck down.

>be at a mates with 5 others (including hsi wife) just playing abit of poker and having some sensible chuckles while his kids are asleep upstairs
>knock on door reveals 2 female cops
>'we have reports of loud noise, music and screams'
>not here, and its just us, kids are asleep upstairs'
>'we'll decide whether or not it was here or not, ok?'
>male cop turns up, asks mate if he can just pop and see the kids
>sees the kids and says sorry to disturn us and fucks off
>female cops still at the door
>then proceed to tell us that if they get reports that we are making noise again we will eb arrested

They really are fucking terrible at ever aspect of the job.

Our police are top notch, your police could never compete.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnZx0mYfvJs

All the UK policemen ive interacted with are decent blokes.

PCSO's are the power hungry wankers you need to avoid

>Criticism from potato nigger who refers to his police as 'the guard'

>what do you think of the police force in your country
Your average Serbian cop is a fat piece of shit that can't see his feet because of the size of his stomach; a lowlife that harasses people out of the blue and is hungry for juicy bribes.

On the other hand, our gendarmes are based (according to Sup Forums standards). I agree to an extent, but you have to keep in mind that if these people weren't in the police force they'd be on the other side of the law (and many of them actually are).

Thats what they're called faggot. An Garda Siochana . And I was talking about the guards but you're police are as bad except the PSNI

shit

weak females and beta males

Calling the cops here only doubles your trouble.

Has the influx of Muslim men helped towards equality and diversity training at least?

I've never had a negative experience with the British police. I'm incredibly proud of the fact that they are unarmed. I'm proud that very few people are unlawfully killed by trigger-happy police. The armed British police are incredibly well trained. I can't believe Americans let Inspector Chief Wiggums carry guns. They aren't trained to handle high-stress situations, and that's why there are so many police killings in America. thefreethoughtproject.com/american-cops-killed-people-month-march-uk-entire-20th-century/

Call me a cuck, but when I step out of the house I know there's virtually no chance of being killed by a cop. I have the utmost respect for our law enforcement and know that they're on my side. I feel 100% safe.

the word "bumbling" comes to mind

such a non-authoritative uniform how are people supposed to respect them in those hats and high-vis construction clothing

3/4 of my cities officers are assigned to traffic enforcement, but they don't respond to home invasions unless shots have been fired.
I'm somewhat sympathetic to sovereign citizens gunning down police.

I'm glad to have left law enforcement.

Not In the US, everyone and their fucking mother has a gun here.

When approaching a suspect one should assumed he Is armed.

That's how It works here.

Pimps, mr datamagnet.. Pimps!

They're OK. Forced to enforce bullshit laws, but most of them give you a free pass here if you don't act like a fucking belligerent idiot.

British cops are tremendous. Hyper-professional and polite but if you fuck with them its over, if you act like a human being they treat you like one and you end up having a laugh.

Irish cops are mainly unprofessional bully types.
Same as American cops really.

Alright Achmed

Glad to hear that user, I'm looking forward to starting training and becoming an officer the community can support

The Muslim community?

They don't all look like that

They're pretty based when dealing with crime, but there's so little of it so they start to bother you for banal shit.

>Implying I live in the Islamic republic of Londonstan

I genuinely hope you don't, I hope you become a red pilled cop that spreads red pills to the masses.

My pessimism often gets the best of me.

I'll try my best without being discharged for 'lack of diversity and equality eihics'

Pussy white knights who put women first, with the strange exception of girls being raped by Muslim men

American police are very nice in my experience. I've had good experiences with them.

I've never been to UK but their vests look funny.

Austrian police have also been very nice to me. I met some at an imbiss in Vienna and they were quite nice.

Good luck user, and my the gods be with you.