Is this the future of Europe?

Is this the future of Europe?

>Austria

Why? I thought we had more turks than them?

>Poland and Germany swapped

Kek

Not by percentage.

Probably Austria have more because is not that big like Germany.

>that former Former USSR area

xaxaxaxaxa

No.

That clearly states top minority language, meaning it's the most common language spoken among minorities in the country, it does NOT mean the 2nd most spoken language in the country. If a country has 1% Frisians and they speak Frisian and they're the most common minority, that's what you see on the map (e.g. Netherlands, and in no way whatsoever is Frisian going to ever overtake Dutch as the language there). A slightly better map would show the second most spoken language of a country, in which case English would cover most of the continent

>France
>minority language is german

Exquisite kek my friend, but won't our arabic majority will be offended?

This map is outdated.

No joke, Arabic has supposedly surpassed Finnish as the second most commonly spoken minority language.

Most immigrants are from Germany here. Turks are just the next biggest group to speak another language.

this

>Ireland

hopefully

>Belarus
>Belarussian

>Austria
>Turkish

kek

Pretty sure it's the same in France too, with all the Moroccans and Algerians there.

>Welsh
God forbid.

>Irish in Ireland
How depressing

>every single one of them isnt Arabic

Ask me how I know this map is outdated.

>turkey
>not arabic

>Hungarian is Uralic

Huh. I thought it was a slavic language like any other.

The fuck is mirandese?

i thought you have more turks than poles

Special snowflake galego

>it's the most common language spoken among minorities in the country
It doesn't mean that. Look at Ireland and Belarus. Their second most common language is their own native language they don't use much anymore.

It's usually called Finno-Ugric, just like Estonian and Finnish, with which it forms its own family.

Humm...it's still better than brazilian portuguese...

Do you seriously think Sami is used more than English in Norway? Or Finnish used more than English in Sweden? Or Polish used more than English in Germany? Use your brain

why is that funny

>Minority Languages
fuck nugget

>Do you seriously think Sami is used more than English in Norway? Or Finnish used more than English in Sweden?
By tourist or natives? Wake up, no one outside Anglosphere use English at home.

Read my other post. That's what I'm arguing. Some people are interpreting this as 'second most common language'

About 90% of the Netherlands, Denmark etc. speak English. Educate yourself

Atleast post the real version

Apologies mate.

>About 90% of the Netherlands, Denmark etc. speak English
As their main language at home? I don't believe it

Burro de merda

>Some people are interpreting this as 'second most common language'
Because otherwise this map has no sense.

Does this map mention what is spoken at home? My original point is that this map is misleading.

Pic related is the map of the second most common language. Keep in mind it stays true to your original claim about the Irish having Irish as their second most common language. Belarus is not depicted because it's not in the EU obviously

not at all, but we got a lot of faggot kids / adult children that prefer english over their native languages

fuck is wrong with you people

Turkish isn't arabic... It's not even semitic

Why is Lithuania Uralic? I think Estonia should be Uralic Baltic state.

>baltic
that word shouldnt exist

sure, Portugal will be ruled by the proud Mirandese people, ruling from Miranda do Douro

kys

The always classic >Belarus