Germany yes! Syrian "refugee" rapes his wife multiple times

tries to kill his 3 year old son by smashing him on a stone floor and beats his wife in public in a park until she is bloodied all over and has a brain aneurism.

German judges say 1 year and 5 months in prison are an "adequate" judgment.

Please nuke us already, we deserve it.

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/fluechtlinge-erreichen-den-rechtsstaat-erste-verhandlungen-laufen-14555570-p5.html

P.S. his excuse was that he just didn't know his actions were crimes in Germany...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fDSwTQHZGZM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That nigger would of been charged with attempted murder and given 20+ years in the US.

These people need a bullet to the brain as "rehabilitation".

I don't have any empathy for that.
Because if his wife is german she deserved it for beeing a coalburner and the mixed baby would be degenerate.
If his wife was a shitskin herself i wouln't care either.

Move to America kraut

Unless you're a liberal fuck off.

You cant rape your wife. He should be punished for what he did to his kid though.

yes brother, mashallah

This.
Let the retarded people die. They caused this.

jesus wtf happened germany, you used to be cool

1939 to 1945 cool

Without a doubt. People here would be outraged if that was his sentence

Why did nobody stop him?

>tries to kill his 3 year old son by smashing him on a stone floor

He needs to finish the job

>Let the retarded people die. They caused this.

The funny thing is, this dude actually made his wife get rid of her headscarf to better integrated into German society... now that he goes to prison, she married some 40yr plus Islamic dude who makes her wear the headscarf and a niqab.

Women cannot be educated... ever.

He sure paid for it though, look at his fucking face! The wife must have had sharp nails or something lmao

That would be very culturally insensitive user!

>Why did nobody stop him?
They did. He got a restraining order after smashing his 3 yr old on the floor and was moved into another refugee home. But he kept stalking his family. He then kidnapped them and brought them into a park where he beat the wife up. People int he park stopped him from killing her.

Kek not even sorry for you Germans never liked you cunts

she's german?

That is his son, he has the right to correct him however he wants.
She is also his wife, he can fuck her whenever he wants.

Germans are such pussies

What? Is he a refugee or have he lived there for a long time? If he is a refugee without citizenship yet, why aren't he thrown out?

this. I have no sympathy for Germans. This is the "NOW" where Germany has a legitimate excuse to go full reich.

>German judges say 1 year and 5 months in prison are an "adequate" judgment.

GERMANY YOU'RE FUCKED UP

DEATH PENALTY NOW

DEATH PENALTY NOW

DEATH PENALTY NOW

DEATH PENALTY NOW

YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

>raped his wife
>Wife

Lul

thats nothing

murderers get probation sometimes

>If he is a refugee without citizenship yet, why aren't he thrown out?
What do you mean "thrown out"? The number of criminal Syrians who were made to go back to Syria from Germany is 0, as in nada, nobody, nijente, degil, nothing.

desu I actually agree with this it's because men became weak that the west is dying. Women need to be put in their place again

if he was white then probably.

I mean, make him lose his refugee status and never have a chance to get citizenship in EU, being imprisoned until Syria is safe enough.

If he is granted citizenship after this I have no words, then Germany are worse than the memes.

>she's german?
No, she is a Syrian, who actually already fucked around in Syria. The husband met her on a party - she had already a kid and her family essentially tried to keep her at home, but for whatever reason let her go to that party. He then kidnapped her and her kid back then, had two more kids, one on road to Germany, and since 2015 were living off of German taxpayer money. Dude has 3 years of schooling, does not speak a word of German, despite having been in Germany for over a year, and will never contribute to GErman society. He actually complained that Syrian wives start to act up in Germany generally, as authorities don't allow Syrian men to beat up their wives any more and fill their heads with things like "equal rights" and "emancipation" and "free food and clothes".

>I mean, make him lose his refugee status and never have a chance to get citizenship in EU, being imprisoned until Syria is safe enough.
This is illegal under international law, just as in Norway. You know that.

You can only imprison people for up to 18 months and only if you have a date for the planned deportaiton and a reasonable view to deportation.

He will not be granted citizenship as he does not speak German and will never speak German, as he is dumb.

phew was starting to think the memes about german women were right

So Germany can't send him out, but they can't jail him? So he could murder someone, and only get 18 months?

Here he did try to murder his wife and kid.

Fucking Germans you're even corrupting arab women. fuck you faggots

But what if german beats or accidently kills rapefugee? Srsly, without exaggeration.

>So he could murder someone, and only get 18 months?
No, the 18 months are jail for non-crime related deportation reasons. If he murdered someone he could get a lifelong prison sentence, but would not, as German juries are butt crazy and only hand out like 14 years or 12 years to murderers.

A trur feminist

they are right user. i watched something about this blonde german lawyer turned muslim because she met some algerian immigrant, the best part is he doesnt even work, he just stays at home with their mixed race children and fucks her when she gets back. she also has a german friend who similarly converted to islam because of a tunisian immigrant, both wear hijabs and pray to allah and shit. the cherry on top is that she works to help immigrants gain asylum, fueling the cucking process.

germany is disgusting.

Juries in Germany are the ones that hand out sentences? Not the judges?

>German judges say 1 year and 5 months in prison are an "adequate" judgment.
How the fuck is there next to no public outrage for serial rapists and murderers getting off with slaps on the wrist? Have Eurofags lost their backbones in a bizarre continent-wide genetic mutation?

Why are Germans so obsessed from saving Arabs from their own stupidity? That kid will be just as retarded as his dad when he grows up.

This
Let's rehabilitate them into fucking soil for the ground

You're no better than the cucks.
You are literally defending muslims just like they do.

>Wouldn't have just been killed by a pissed off cop

Remember what country we live in. It's a woman beater. Mattis wants them dead.

>Juries in Germany are the ones that hand out sentences? Not the judges?
Could be that it is the judges, but the jury says whether we got a murderer. There is a lower boundary of 15 years of murders in the first degree.

White knight detected

>tfw starting to lose all my fetishes for nordic women

delet this

But he is a murderer, he attempted murder.

The kid supposedly cried "no, daddy, no" when he beat up his mum. This is in the article.

So at least right now he does not approve of wife beating.

>But he is a murderer, he attempted murder.
They only considered it child abuse, not attempted murder. They said he harbored no ill will against hte kid when he smashed him on a stone floor.

>gotta hide his face so when he gets set free he isnt harassed

Ahmed detected

Normal..

He's 3, of course that was his reaction. But unless you keep him away from Islam he'll grow up exactly the same.

Nope, I think he should have finished the job and you're a beta loser.

just find a portuguese qt m8

They won't learn or go back until you start stringing them up in the street.

Abdul detected

>please nuke us
you faggots don't deserve death, you must suffer.

m8 if you don't learn to read I'll have my uncle Tony in the costa del sol sell his house and your economy will collapse

>you faggots don't deserve death, you must suffer.
Dude, you idiots didn't get the nuke ready in time in 1945, you better nuke us now. You owe us one... no, you owe us TWO! Berlin and Cologne/Dusseldorf will do.

youtu.be/fDSwTQHZGZM

What the fuck is wrong with him?
Fucking kill him what a year in jail would do to such a worthless dipshit fucktard

if you're really feeling suicidal, take out kebabs until caught. enough people join you and you've got a movement.

Do you want us to invade Gibraltar, you wanker?
You no longer have the EU to protect you, we can destroy you if we wanted to.

why don't Germans move to northern Mexico? make mexico great for once. there are German towns here

but juries play almost no role

Yeah, you've got a problem. We've may have a faggot PM but your issues are way worse bro. :(

Because banda music will make them leave instantly

DESU hang them a cleanse all the rapefugees so you're left with either a) good ones or b) none at all

Win win