Sam Hyde's PizzaGate Urban Explorers League Ultimate Challenge

I Haven't seen a thread about this.
$2,565 up for grabs and only five days left.
wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge
Why?
And mods; all the legal disclaimers are in place, it doesn't originate from Sup Forums or Sup Forums, so fret not. It is really is Hyde behind it, maybe we now know why his show is no more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uXT-FJuvFA
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=sam hyde adult
youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M
youtube.com/watch?v=nagC41Pe4c4
youtube.com/watch?v=vPGzdOCFcY8
google.com/maps/place/38°34'42.1"N 123°07'39.2"W/@38.578308,-123.127905,92m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d38.578361!4d-123.127556
youtube.com/watch?v=cxaoRomwxsk
youtube.com/watch?v=swojAZWaY6E
youtube.com/watch?v=AkadO0ML3zs
youtube.com/watch?v=xhM2x8QaPlM
youtube.com/watch?v=o1JtNx7h1KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H96XcNWKZVg
youtube.com/watch?v=qsT2akkI4lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"First: please absolutely do not bother business owners or do anything even remotely illegal for this mission. This is not a prize to see who can harass some guy the most or who can get in the most trouble. This is a purely journalistic investigation.

The goal of this bounty is to establish the presence of tunnels underneath or very close to being underneath Comet Ping Pong Pizza and/or Besta Pizza in Washington DC.

Please make sure you check with local law enforcement and several lawyers before attempting any Urban Exploration on your own. I'm posting this because Urban Exploration can be a fun and exciting hobby, but I absolutely can't condone any breaking of the law, so please make sure you don't do that. However, the bounty will be paid in any case, even if you break the speed limit or illegally park your bicycle."

"Why

This bounty is important because Urban Exploration is a fun and cool way to spend your time. Almost as much fun as playing ping pong with an egg on it, or with beans on it.
Requirements

I want hard proof showing underground tunnels anywhere within ~800ft of Comet Ping Pong Pizza. They don't have to be precisely under CP:PP, if they're under the pediatric center or the pedo bookstore, that's fine too, just so long as you find some tunnels that aren't marked on the map.

Proof must be in the form of videotaped exploration, starting on the street and showing at least enough stuff on the street so that we can figure out where you started from, and then going in the tunnel and showing whatever the hell is inside, as far as you can before encountering a locked door or other sort of obstacle. No points for poking your camera in a hole.

Showing some guy's basement doesn't count. You know what I mean by tunnels."

Give a nigga a bump
Anons were asking for a thread about this.
Where you at?

I don't live in DC so this might be difficult to do

Contestant #1 has failed

bump

bampu, fuck Alefantis and his narrative

bump
"Sam Hyde" is littering this nation with cash and prizes!
youtube.com/watch?v=0uXT-FJuvFA

>maybe we now know why his show is no more.

When did he lose his show?

Today, I heard
Twitter confirms
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=sam hyde adult

youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M

DO IT!
youtube.com/watch?v=nagC41Pe4c4

Bump my head against the wall one more time.
youtube.com/watch?v=vPGzdOCFcY8

It's his way of fucking everyone over. Good for him tbqh famalam.

Do you use Windows 95 dude?

7, in "performance mode" you transparency loving retard.

crashing this show...

It's the new lead they need to investigate, not the tunnels

Hard to say. The bounty, if Sam even started it, was in place before dude went in all ARd up.
Chicken and egg thing for me right now. I'm sure Sam will tell the full story, unless he got NDAd

ABSOLUTE
M
A
D
M
A
N

We don't even need to investigate Comet Ping Pong any further. Just blow holes in the false narrative and make people realize that the media is covering for something.

All we need to do is plant a seed of doubt.

bump

DO NOT ENGAGE IN THIS MISSION!
THIS IS BAIT IN ITS PUREST FROM, WITH THE ONLY INTENTION BEING TO FURTHER THE FAKE NEWS NARRATIVE!

I wonder what it is

google.com/maps/place/38°34'42.1"N 123°07'39.2"W/@38.578308,-123.127905,92m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d38.578361!4d-123.127556

For me, I'm just glad that a new generation of people are seeing how fucked up the fag/liberal Democrat/occult world is.
It's old hat to me. I remember the cross in piss, the NEA, etc.
Liberals are sick fucks that embrace anything shocking and "ungodly."
I don't think there's baby blood in the sauce, or the pepperoni is virgin cock.
I KNOW that peversion is rampant in liberal, hippie dippy, occult, faggy, Godless circles.
I'm glad young people are getting a whiff.

probably some movie/tv show set.

CNN doesn't even report on it now, because the Trump transition kid is no longer part of the team.
CNN and other liberal rags would hate to hate gov oversight of what is true.

I hope someone (safely) finds out.
It's near Bohemian Grove

cool
Pic related is just down the road from me, and it's being foreclosed on so the public will be able to see it.
Long story.

In the unlikely event that Pizzagate was real they would have covered up as much as they could have by now.

Don't they have another pedo Island they were talking about off of Japan?

That isn't really relevant, because they will continue to cover it up.

What we need to do is meme this stuff to plant seeds of doubt in the public's mind.

We did this with the Clintons and /CFG/ and we can do it again. We need a list of templates to meme.

Its an investigation not news

If somebody says news about that, the discredit themself,
because they themself put out false news about this

Just a reminder that at this point, the story has gotten big enough that you can guarantee Comet Pizza's CP operations have been moved elsewhere. That's the golden ticket, IMO.

>another pedo Island they were talking about off of Japan
You mean all of Asia?
It's hard enough patrolling the civilized world.

This.

You dumb paranoid foreign cunts. Settle down.
Our Supreme Court has ruled so many time on "truth."
Again. CNN and every other media conglomerate HATES laws about truth in journalism.
Stupid fucking foreigners.

You need no more proof that you are mentally ill when Sam starts abusing you.

Have a nice day and good luck with that everlasting job hunt. Im sure Hulk Hogan will eventually come along and help you out as thanks for attacking Gawker

bump for deadly adventure

Also, I'm not Sam. Stop implying that. I just enjoy his work and support him in any future efforts.
And I do hope that some brave user LEGALLY acquires said bounty.

When Gus is in DC, he eats at only one parlor.
youtube.com/watch?v=cxaoRomwxsk
night

self bump for truth

This is gunna be like Takeshi's Castle. Waves of larpers are going to come out of the woodworks.

>Gus
Gus is a high risk individual.
How do you like them apples?
youtube.com/watch?v=swojAZWaY6E

I demand a live-stream of comet pizza with Craig Charles narration right now you WAZZOCKS

'Member?
youtube.com/watch?v=AkadO0ML3zs

Does "mashies" mean there, what it does here, in the colonies?
If so, you, sir make me sick.
I hope you and you kind die. Baby rapers.

this is gonna get wesearchr shut down desu

fuck I just remembered some guy on eiiightchan wen to investigate some pizzagate lead, the last thing he said was he was 45 minutes away, then nothing ever again

eh...
It has a fuckton of legal disclaimers

you have to find that
8ch net would do that
The dude was a real Christfag too, hated muzzies... 8ch material.

Stop flooding this thread, go get that bounty.

Also, the dudeperp that went in guns blazing wasn't Sup Forums. I saw his facebook, and he was a normal ConservativeTreehouse . com or Reddit Christfag warrior.
And I don't know about his pop and their production company, Boy Scouts, adoption, Haiti, firearms, Guinness Book of World Records, the Bible...

bump

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=xhM2x8QaPlM

uhh you ok pal?

>user found the white rabbit symbol which was connected to masons/pedos in the SLC Daycare digging and decided to investigate, with the contingency that if he didn't report back he was dead. He stupidly announced ahead of time the investigation and bitched about parking in the area, giving them hints on not only his time but his location. He never reported back, and most had written him off as a larping fag but shills who didn't know how IDs work tried to shill that he was a larper and that was pushed really hard so chances are it was legit and he died.

post and pic from the thread

You can easily found out if the tunnels are there using equipment that can detect underground caverns,

Are there any geologists or archaeologists among the Sons of KEK? Anybody with that ground radar shit that can find tunnels?

newcomer here..I really don't see what the big deal is and seems like lots of roleplaying. honestly, is there anything other than circumstantial evidence? I get the pizza codeword thing, definitely something shady, but what really ties a child networking ring to the comet ping pong? Weird instagram account is not enough for me

I hope we catch these fuckers

How did you know that?

britbong archaeologist here, you'd need some pretty heavy duty equipment to do anything like that in an urban area cos not only would you have to go deep, you'd have to go through all the tarmac and hardcore beneath the roads and with that level of disturbance you wouldn't get a good enough picture.

New technology doesnt need heavy duty equipment. See

ask her if it can detect soft matter, like pizza or corpses

>alt right racists post picture of bomb next to $2500 "bounty" on fake news pizza parlor. How do we stop them?

some would still say that Sup Forums is still, at least partially, satire

Shut up Jake Tapper

Sorry for slow reply, yeah but that won't have been designed with an urban environment in mind. There's various methods of seeing what's underground without digging but very few can get past concrete and still go deep enough to map what's under ground. If I had to find tunnels for any archaeological reason in that environment without digging pits (not something I've ever had to do before) the first step would be to identify possible entrances and to simply go and have a look

All joking and LARPing aside;
All I want is to befriend a brave USVA user.
That's all I want, Mulder.
I can send him to the building permits offive, pay his shit, whatever.
Epstein now owns GREATER St. James in addition to the little one with the temple and massage huts.
He has been issued a stop work order for no permits on Grt St james, but permits exist for the temple and underground systems on Little St. James

Any USVA flags here?
youtube.com/watch?v=o1JtNx7h1KQ

the billionare pedo is making his own transgendered Island of Doctor Moreau.
Keep digging, and perfectly typing long URLs.

You know what? If Sam Hyde put $1,000 of his own dollars up for this, I'm willing to give this the benefit of the doubt. Do people even know about this bounty website though? Should we help spread it?

I live 3 hours from DC. Would have to do it during the weekend since I work most of the day.

bump

I feel really sorry for Sam. His show got cancelled because of a miserable prick from buzzfeed.

>Should we help spread it?
yes
I'm not sure why it's relatively obscure. been around a few days at least.
I thought it would be big news after Mr. AR Kidhitter went on his quest

Dude. $2,600? You could buy something pretty neat.

Fuck off chuck you fat ginger cuck.

We should have a unifag post it on their school's bulletin board! They love this kind of shit!

It goes so deep:
youtube.com/watch?v=H96XcNWKZVg
The irony that that sick Rev fuck used mature women in his video.
And I used to like the guy.

You guys do understand that this Pizzagate thing and Comet Ping Pong is just the very, very tip of a very large iceberg right?

And that the elites, just like with Jimmy Saville, would LOVE for you to focus on the pawns and intermediaries while neglecting the true orchestrators.

It's much easier to have one underling fall on his sword and thus stem the tide of further investigation.

That's one reason why FBIAnon encouraged us to focus on the Clinton Foundation -- the pizzeria is just one tentacle in a global, massive network of Luciferian ritual magic child sacrificers.

The entire exploitative control system of politics, the media, the military, and the economic system could fall within weeks if the full, true nature of what's going on were to be exposed by alternative (and at least somewhat uncompromised) communication platforms like this one.

Although if this particular node of the operation can be incontrovertibly proven as true, and subsequently linked inextricably to Podesta et al., then this monster may find itself unmasked as well.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

But this recent insistence on "hanging on" (for example, the mysterious "DC area code callers" who told Milo to hold off on his discussion of pizzagate) may just be in order to give the elite time to scrub everything, scale their operations down, and shut down or fully compromise with intelligence agencies any non-corporate communications platforms easily accessible by the majority of the population.

>global, massive network of Luciferian ritual magic child sacrificers
not really
It's usually an uncle
and then you become an artist
and Tony Podesta buys your art

I heard it's that 2,600 plus another 5,000 from Sam? anyone confirm?

EPSTEIN VI
>>>>>>>>>
Really, this is more important than anything discussed here.
These people think of decades, and generations.
This faggy pedo stuff is old hat and small potatoes.
EPSTEIN VI
>>>>>>>>>

"Surrender your flesh. We demand it."

bump for truth
#childcage

and the ice begins to melt.

bump

bump for filthy lucre
#childcage

This user is right. We have uncovered some of the major networks like Laura Silsby:
>CF moves into Haiti
>Millions in donations, builds nothing
>Kids start missing
>Laura Silsby busted for kidnapping ~30 kids from Haiti
>Clinton helps cover her
>Now Laura Silsby is VP of AlertSense (who controls Amber Alert)

This shit is MASSIVE

>This shit is MASSIVE
4,432,880 people globally went missing, never to return, in past 20 years

ROPE
O
P
E

CHIP
H
I
P

youtube.com/watch?v=qsT2akkI4lc

bump

>45 posts by this ID

Wood. Just saying.

Where is the video from the person on twitter who said they went into the tunnel of the two pizza places?

What?

Never posted 46 times in the same thread?

Kids stuff.