Blacks are the true master race

Daily Reminder that White people were nothing but cave dwelling dog fucking savages when blacks were building pyramids and glory throgh Egypt ,Sumeria and Carthage

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giza_pyramid_complex#Pyramids_and_Sphinx
google.com/search?q=triangle trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bait, consider it saged

WE

WE

Then why are niggers now cavemen with scrawlings while whites are building empires?

>WE WUZ SAGED N' SHIT

WUZ

Saging wont change the fact that you are inferior to blacks

first,
>implying cavemen were racially divided

second,
>Cave paintings
38,000 BC

> Pyramids
2611 BC

surely, you can't be this retarded

>Egypt
>Black
We wuz, right?

How are you superior when whites outran you by centuries even though you had headstart?

I don't know what's worse, the fact that faggots like you believe this shit, or that if it is true, you fail to realize how poorly this reflects upon your glorious nigger empires due to t he fact that a bunch of "dog fucking savages" could become more powerful than you and enslave your people for hundreds of years.

wait a second... cavemen were blacks...

>Pyramids
>built 5,000 years ago
>mfw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giza_pyramid_complex#Pyramids_and_Sphinx

Now your welfare queens who destroy any neighborhood you occupy

Niggers sure have come a long way

KANGZ

SLAVUHS

>WE DID COOL STUFF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO!
>W-well, no, we haven't done anything meaningful in the last few centuries, b-but WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT!

acknowledge you how little you know about the pyramids

Not really, but even follow this 'logic'- You built, we build.

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>meaningful

Don't even need to go that far. Just ask why an American nigger, whose ancestors were enslaved off the west coast of Africa, would have any relation to the nigger KANGZ of Egypt - thousands of miles away?

(((Wikipedia)))

>believing academia

We didn't actually live in the caves, we used the caves as temples. You would expect to find garbage piles or other signs of everyday life in a former residence, and you would not necessarily expect to find ritual implements and magical art in a bathroom. There are garbage piles near but never in the caves, and there is magical art that was part of initiation or mythohistory inside. Therefore the caves were not residences.

yakub btfo

You lying demon you scum will be purged soon.

Whites are the creators of civilization, whites are God's children.

aztec pyramids are better

Bait but I'll bite, let's say WE WUZ was even remotely true, they're comparing two things from way different timeline.
God damn niggers.

>Sumeria
Lol, nope.

>inferior to blacks
Nope.

WE WUZ SABERTOOTH POLAR BEARS N SHEEIIIIIT

>"dog fucking savages" could become more powerful than you and enslave your people for hundreds of years.
Still nope.
google.com/search?q=triangle trade
BLACKS enslaved blacks, then sold them to whitey.

>Being a Yurocuck
>Having a relevant opinion
Pick only one

Ok. Let's roll with this. What the duck happened to niggers? You were kings and shit,but somehow,someway the evil stupid Albinos were able to destroy all of your civilizations,enslave you,and turn you into the retarded shit people you are today? How? How in the fuck did you guys fuck up so hard?

I like threads like these because they remind me that people used to live in lands now underwater and 'people' used to be all these different 'races' like Denisovans and Neanderthals and life was probably a bit like LoTR

africa has no accomplishments

mud huts vs civilization

The Greeks gave civilisation to the world and attempted to rid it of evil. The Greeks decimated the evil that were the ones who built the pyramids. They held off blood thirsty empires seeking to destroy one of the only seeds of life in the world. And just as the candle burn bright, so does its oil run clean. There shall come a day. When not revenge will be acted. But aveng we will against the many forms of evil in its purest forms.

wtf...i hate dog fucking savages now

>. What the duck happened to niggers?
To be fair, the sand-niggers took over tons of real-estate once the "one true prophet" commanded them to wipe out their neighbors.
I guess literacy was the level blacks couldn't keep up with, since what makes Abrahamic religions unique is phonetic writing.

I love how simple and childish afro-centrists are, they see caves and think "UH, WHITE PEOPLE LIVED THERE" and then see the pyramids and think "BUT BLACK PEOPLE LIVED THERE", they aren't comparable in any way but they don't know enough about the Egyptians or "cavemen" to make any non-retarded statement.

where are proofs

He's right you know, how can white bois and storm fags even compete, blacks are spilling their seed in your womyn and you can't do anything about it.

What are you, a neet going to do about it huh?

To be actually fair,niggers never did shit and continue to not so shit,except eek and ook and blame Whitey because their demographic is fucked up beyond redemption.