Can somebody explain to a dumb polack what relationship do these countries have with each other...

Can somebody explain to a dumb polack what relationship do these countries have with each other? Do they hate each other, like, neutral ground? What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on who is fucking up the worst at any given time. Right now everybody hates Sweeden. Before Norway struck oil, everybody hated hated Norway. Since they where always starving and couldn't into independence. Whenever my country tried to close the Baltic Sea, we would get gangraped by all of Europe, with Sweeden calling dibs on very intensive throatfucking. In turn we once killed 95 % of all their aristocrachy in one day. Best day ever of course! Since Finland beat the Soviet Union in two conequtive wars, no one dares to hate them and pay tribute in 60 % Korskenkova vodka bianually.

>Swedish Sealand
Yeah you're gonna find out in this thread alright

But he is right user. The only thing we Jutlanders hate more than actual Swedes are Reservist Swedes, aka Sealanders. Its nice to see an honest map for change..!

I can only say from Finland's viewpoint:

>Sweden
Hated by all for long before they cuckified themselves. Arrogant pricks think they're better than others because they didn't fought the war and thus had the most developed economy from 1970's on. Was the trendsetter for us in almost every issue in 70's - 2000's. In recent years we have finally started to get rid of the big brother - little brother relationship. No politician will justify their opinions with "because in Sweden too". I was raised to think that homosexuality is a swedish innovation.

>Norway
No hate against Norway. I don't think Norway is that familiar here. They set up a doping scandal for finnish cross country skiers in early 2000's, resulting in at least one suicide by alcoholism. Clever bastards. Not many finns I know have visited Norway, too expensive to even think about it. Norwegian comedy show was shown here in the 90's and it was pretty funny. Breivik was the first thing you heard about Norway for a long time. That and Opera browser.

>Denmark
Ugliest language ever but they are ok. I personally view them as more european than the other scandinavian countries. Magnitudes more rational than swedes. No relationship except common hate against Sweden.

>Iceland
They used to be nothing. Then they suddenly owned half of Europe and everyone respected them. Then their scam was revealed and everyone hated them. Then they launched volcanos and fucked up the airspace for couple of days. It's neutral now.

>Then they suddenly owned half of Europe and everyone respected them

To clarify for our burger friends I think he's reffering to the UEFA football cup.

Here we used to view Finland as a bunch of drunks, then they started to perform better than we did in a lot of areas, especially education. Now there isn't a lot of that going around.

I'd say we have a friendlier relationship with Norway, as we share more of the border and a lot of people go there for work.

And with Denmark we have a friendly rivarly.

I think in general Swedes like their neighbors more than their neighbors like them, even if we are often perceived as stuck up cunts.

>homosexuality is a swedish innovation
It is though. Also the occupation era is another reason to hate Swedes and then there are the Fennoswedes.

Yeah well we hated Sweden long before Sup Forums started the Sweden Yes meme. They literally destroyed our country, and we never recovered from that.

Yeah I am sure you lived back then

>Finland
>Scandinavia
subtle bait, 7/10

Lmao, you didn't recover from something that happened in the 1600's? We had our ruling elite executed, and we were poor peasants until the industrial revolution, you not catching up has very little to do with Swedish occupation

If they don't all hate Sweden, they should.
Didn't Sweden let them get violated anally during WW2 while trading iron with Germany.

That's Prussian land you're squatting on anyway.

they need each other to not look like male genitalia on the map.

I think it's fine to include Finland as Scandinavia in a context like this, as at least Sweden does have a strong connection to Finland.

>Yeah well we hated Sweden long before Sup Forums started the Sweden Yes meme
Thats actually bs. No one really cared about the deluge before Sweden became cucked nor no one cares now.

Fuck off.

I think this post very well capture the nature of the relationship between Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

It is the equivalent of the relationship between various regions/states within a country.

On a more serious note. Zealand IS Denmark, everything that is not on that Island is buffer-land against Germany and designated vacation area for Danes.

Norway was once a danish vassal, a relationship they parted amiably after denmark was mopped up by sweden too hard.

Sweden and Denmark, hold the record for most wars fought against the same nation / each other, and because Norway helped Denmark, both of them kinda dislike swedes - and the reverse. The dislike is somewhere along the same lines as french and germans, so not much hard feelings left (though the trio still loves to diss each others' foe).

Finland, is difficult. They were not treated good by sweden when they were their vassal, but compared to russia it wasn't that bad. Would be talking out of my ass on that one, but I'd wager most finns still have some light dislike towards sweden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union

It wasn't just sweden, but the fall of Poland started from The Deluge. This shit was probably even worse than the WW2. We never recovered, see modern day Poland if you don't believe me.
no one cares because the country is so fucked everyone is traveling to other countries for money. SWEDEN is one of these countries, so yes, people don't care. That doesn't mean Sweden is not responsible for the current state of Poland.

I think we need to build a wall. Only Germanic countries.

>light dislike
It's not light.

Why did you leave cute little Eesti out?

But you clearly said that we hated them when we didn't. As I said, no one cared about deluge anymore.

Still salty over Sweden cucking Finland for hundreds of years? Get over it Mikko.

No hate btw. Mom is Finnish.

This is sliding spam. It effectively censors content by rapidly (and effortlessly) generating hundreds of space-taking "one-posts." At Sup Forums we sage or ignore spam. If OP is not CTR then maybe he could be arsed to do five minutes of research. If he cannot be arsed to look anything up, then he cannot possibly have an intelligent opinion about anything.

We hated them, that's a fact. But not anymore since a lot of pollacks work there, so they can't really complain
explain to me how eesti is a Scandinavian country and I'll apologize

You destroyed our culture, enslaved us, used us in your stupid wars...

True finns are admirable because they hate everyone and everything. Don't ever change. Sad to see so many cucks showing up and stop following Swedens footsteps in politics like you have for too long.

Like everyone except Finland, not like I dislike them, but I think they should keep their Mongol genes to themselves. See a few hundred years into the future and a tiny sliver of Mongol DNA could be spread unknowingly throughout all of Scandinavia if they are not kept in line.

they are all belong to finland

>They were not treated good by sweden when they were their vassal, but compared to russia it wasn't that bad
Not sure about that. The tsarist Russia gave Finland autonomy and during those years the finnish identity was pretty much built and cherished. People finnished their surnames, finnish literature was booming, own currency etc., essentially the national identity was allowed to exist.

Hence The statue of Alexander II standing on the senate square and not some Svenska fag.

The Swedish media has kind of alienated regular Norwegians and Danes for the past couple of years. Their political pundits are obsessed with our politics, more so than Sweden's own policies and constantly spin myths and propaganda aboit the oh so racist Norwegians

>>Sweden
>Hated by all for long before they cuckified themselves. Arrogant pricks think they're better than others because they didn't fought the war and thus had the most developed economy from 1970's on.

This. Fucking Swedes think they're hot shit. This is why we prefer our jovial Danish neighbors to them.

Most Norwegians are very ignorant about Finland, but those of us who have visited Finland, really appreciate the Finns. Getting drunk amongst Finns is a great experience. Chugging Koff in the sauna with a bunch of sweaty Pekkas is great.

I didn't do anything Mikko. And my maternal grandfather fought in the the Winter War.

Stop thinking like a victim.

Please take note that the average Swede does not consider you racist

Good point, never thought of that statue.

Finland seems really cool, want to visit Finland, would you recommend any special places? What's the countryside like? Anything to do?

>Then they suddenly owned half of Europe and everyone respected them. Then their scam was revealed and everyone hated them.

Redpill me on what happened?

That's the cucked media. The average Swede likes Norwegians.

Do you not understand English? You've treated us like shit for centuries and now you dare say "stop thinking like a victim"? You truly are as bad as Russians.

Very true

Sweden is also the reason why there hasn't and will never be a nordic alliance or anything like that.

.Scandinavia and the Nordic countries is not the same thing.

Scandinavia is Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Scandinavia + Iceland and Finland are Nordics.

Yeah well sorry, but my argument still stands. How is eesti a nordic/scandi country?

Why the hell would it be that?

Sweden is pretty arrogant, they used to be kinda cool. But since eurovisjon they got really fucked, nobody likes Sweden anymore.

Danmark is awesome, sold the oilfields to Norway and is enslaving a native population entirely by alcohol taxes. Based as fuck.

Finland is just there. Mostly as a buffer between us and the Russians.

Iceland is that weird sex island all continents have. Just full on McPoyle bloodlines for a thousand years.

Actually it's more like what you consider it to be.
Baltic or Nordic, or both.
The fact that Eesti wants to be a Nordic country can be explained by a lot of things.
A lot of real Estonians feel like they have more in common with Finns for example than with others. Also shared history between the Finnic people.

>sold the oil fields
We still have a few left over for ourselves.
Reminder that Denmark is the only net exporter of oil in EU.

The reference was to Iceland's economic boom in 2000's. They had a lot of money made of nowhere and were able to buy major shares of european companies. Then they got caught jewing.

If you come here choose summertime because people are more open to you. Bring a friend with you because you might not get a friend here. If you want to party choose big music festivals. Helsinki is a good place to start.

Because Eesti and Suomi speak pretty much the same language, which you can tell if you go to Tallinn and drink some piim and then take the ferry to Helsinki and have a nice glass of piimä. Also olut is cheaper in Eesti so all the Finns go there to drink and maintain their national reputation.

Eesti's just got more Russians in it on account of the CCCP.

>Implying anyone here cares about some stupid song contest
>Implying I've watched TV in the last 7 years

This goes both ways. Finns feel kinship with Estonians and not so much with other Nordics. It's a pretty meaningless label, because we don't share anything with the other Nordic countries.

We can't understand each other though. Not much at least. The vocabulary is too different and there are also some grammatical differences.
Also piim = milk and piimä = buttermilk.

K.
>Bring a friend with you because you might not get a friend here.
Is it this bad? I mean I'm not really social or anti-social, but why wouldn't you hang with Slavbro?

I'll bring home-made Slavic shit shall I come.

Yeah except Piim is milk here and Piimä is sour milk in Finland.
Ofc Estonians and Finns have a lot of differences as well. But we haven't really got to know each other as brothers so well yet. Separated by sea and being occupied by the Soviets. Those fuckers sent our people to Chernobyl, put them in trucks and never told what had happened. Years later those same people still suffered. If there's any close country an Estonian would want to relate to or be a friend with. It would be Finland. For obvious reasons.

Also, is it true that Eesti is bullied by Latvia and Lithua? I visited Latvia and got yelled for looking like estonian.

Latvians have six toes.

I'm sure you'll be viewed friendly here. But it's not that easy to get in contact with finns unless they're drunk. And contrary to common belief, we are drunk only once a week on average. Summer and festivals are good times to get to know with finns.

Estonia has a lot of history with Finland and Sweden.
And compared to the other Baltics, Estonia is kinda cool.

Older generations seem to know each other better. For example my grandparents had friends over there and they wrote letters to each other until the Estonians had to stop. Apparently authorities didn't like what was happening. It's pretty bad that only construction workers come over here and alcoholics go over there, because we actually share quite a lot of history, culture and this strange Finnic worldview. My local reservist organization has some co-operation with Kaitseliit, so I think I should be more involved.

Finland should have punched back.

You get no sympathy from me Mikko. Goes both ways btw.

And I didn't do shit, also I'm half Finnish.

Wallowing in self pity and having a victim complex will get you nowhere.

Cool. Heard our brandies and meat (we say dried meat in Slo, like sausages) are much appreciated up in the north?

Fuck off. Saying that you're half Finnish doesn't make me have any respect for you or your race traitor mother.

Just stating a fact Mikko. Don't get so triggered.

With that victim mindset you're not better than the niggers.

Mikko, he's right. No use for self pity. Save your energy for the final war.

i wish iceland would talk more

Top 5 countries ever tbqh

>Says the one, who caused all this

Just trying to get it through that Swede's thick skull that they're no better than Russians. Just look at his smug and arrogant attitude towards us and total disregard for his crimes.

Never heard of that, sorry. For some reason we are commonly cautious with foreign meat other than german bratwurst from LIDL.

euro trash all living next to each other lol

Pathetic, australia we have no idiots near us we are mighty country and you guys are sardines

>australia we have no idiots near us
Because you are the idiots.

Wow nice summary ragnar

Except those dumb shit indos, street shitters and chinks.

Sheep shaggers are slow but they live in a comfy country so it's okay.

Oh come on,
>brandy (Schnapps, Rakija) 55-75% Vol

What was the Iceland scam?

>. In turn we once killed 95 % of all their aristocrachy in one day
Tell me more

>Just trying to get it through that Swede's thick skull that they're no better than Russians. Just look at his smug and arrogant attitude towards us and total disregard for his crimes
Sweden ruled over Finland for hundreds of years because Sweden was strong. You should never apologize for being strong.

You're weak because you think that the world owes you something. The world doesn't owe you anything Mikko... and if you're not strong enough to defend yourself from the wolves you deserve to die. The weak should fear the strong.

Unfortunately Sweden (and large parts of Europe) are cucked now. I think Sweden will uncuck itself, but it will take some time and many will die. And if Sweden doesn't uncuck itself Sweden deserves to die.

You might not be a slave anymore Mikko, but you think like a slave.

If only Julian is alive to tell you. But he isn't.

Finland doesn't belong with the rest of them.

Like I said, you're just like Russians. Only thinking about power, never admitting your crimes. We're doing just fine by the way but not thanks to you.

>Implying anybody care about deluge
Grow up, it was almost 4 centuries ago. Although fuckers could give back our stairs.

I love Sweden and I like the rest.

>swedes
>not mongols

Att kalla en finne för mongol är samma som att kalla dig för neger. Den enda finnen jag sett som haft t.ex. mongolveck befann sig långt mot öst i Karelen.

>Chugging Koff in the sauna with a bunch of sweaty Pekkas is great.
Sounds hot. You sure Sweden introduced homosexuality to the region?

Det är bara ett meme Finland. Lugn.

Sauna is the ultimate homosexuality test and you would fail on it by being that insecure.
>I w-w-w-will pass the sauna this time, don't feel very well...

w-where eesti discussion guis

I don't know but they seem to inferior to Netherlands unless they cheat with oil shekels.

Nej, det är för sent nu. Jag har kniven framme redan och är stupfull

It seems that you are already a part of Fi land or something. So many Eesti workers at construction sites that managers who can talk Eesti are highly preferred over those who can't.

DELETE THIS

Just Finns living here. About 4% of the population if I remember correct.

The study is done to ethnic Swedes.

Also
>Germans
>not Huns

>Portuguese
>not black

You are too kind

Thank you for bringing a little positivity in this haze of autism.