Would you punch the kangaroo?

Would you punch the kangaroo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FnGHVZb9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1C9qmuh_g
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/he-was-humping-it-it-was-so-bizarre-exposing-the-aberrant-nature-of-a-sea-otters-sex-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think everyone who has never punched a human should identify themselves, then leave for plebbit and never return.

Never talk to me or my wife's joey ever again

I punched an aussie once and it seems as though aussies punch Kangaroos regularly so by proxy I suppose I already have punched a Kangaroo.

Fuckin oath. They are on par with abos if not more dangerous due to higher iq and roman like honour

A punch would have been the least of that kangaroo's problems if it had been my dog. I'd kill for that little fucker

No way. They have insanely powerful claws and if they make contact with a keyboard they will shitpost you into the ground.

Thats a nice rabbit

I'd punch a human to save my dogger. Why wouldn't I punch a kangaroo? It'll probably forget about it in 30 seconds anyways

>tfw currently have a black eye from a little friendly sparring with my brother

Hitting people is easy.

Anyone who also hasn't taken a punch can also fuck off.

would you punch a white punk bitch?

damn straight

>not drawing your legal handgun and putting a few gold dots center mass
>not taking it home and eating it
Australia is wasted on the Australians.

how do they get so ripped anyways? do they just lift weights all day? I can understand their lower body

Why do we need people to take punches in the coming revolution? We need hitters.

Isn't that very dangerous?

If I had to live with kangaroos I would carry a gun.

no i wouldn't punch it. the dog was free and i would just walk away with it, not need to box the roo.

They use their arms to move around

I'd like to say so, but I know what happens if they kick you so I'd probably be a little too wary.

They dont need to get "ripped". They are wild animals evolved to have a muscular upper body with little fat. They can still get fat but since they jump around all day its not likely to happen in nature.

I've only seriously punched someone in a football game, after they tackled me because I laid them out for a block

Do you want pussies who get PTSD from arguments on twitter?
Or do you want men with iron chins, with more concussions than teeth (and baby, I've got a full set of teeth), who can take a beating and still stand up?

What's the matter? Mad cuz I took yo girl?

If my faggot statist government took away all my guns, sure.

You can try

Don't the males also use them for fighting?

>nofap

no, it was hilarious, but unnecessary.
he was just exhibiting typical tough guy, exhibitionist, violent apestralian behavior.

>baby

The roo was getting ready to kill the dog, idiot. You think it was giving it a friendly hug?

The dude is literally the Davey Crockett of Austrialand.

>tfw you literally described me

Absolutely

Well yeah there's that too

topkek

shh hun, nice and easy

By the way Ireland, speaking of punching and concussions, will you PLEASE get your travellers to calm the fuck down? It's impossible to go out for a night on the town without those rock hard fuckers trying to start a fight with you for no reason.

>if you haven't been a violent retard you're contemptible
wew lad

He's just lucky it wasn't an Emu, woulda lost his dog and his life.

>No way. They have insanely powerful claws and if they make contact with a keyboard they will shitpost you into the ground.
underrated

Do you lanklets even lift?

Truly the niggers of Europe

>Ireland

Its okay if you are a lady. Ladies should never fight.

All these American fight virgins. Kek

No wonder you are white cucks losing your country/mexican slaves.

Whoa the tripfag redditor pseudointellectual learned his first meme!

>filename

kek

>Ghost photographer captures stunning fight between Woman and Roo.

No one should ever fight, since God commands as such.

"Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.” ( Mt 5.44 , Lu 6.27 , Lu 6.3 ) “Do not use force against an evil man.” ( Mt 5.39 ) “Do not resist evil with evil.” “Forgive and you will be forgiven.” (Lu 6.37 ) “Do not be anxious about your life.”( Lu 12.22 ) “He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword.”
( Mat 26.52 ) “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Mat 7.12 )

Not like a nigger understands moral principle though. You keep being a nigger all you'd like.

Goddammit I'd rape that motherfucker to save my doggo

Why do I feel like he's trash talking me WWE style?

All the Irish with slave mentality were sent to the US and they become your ancestors. My ancestors sent them there.

Kangs are weird.

But I would punch one if I had a stare battle, I mean I don't want to get kicked to death. And this Australian in the video taught me.

And you were left with the niggers.
That's done you real well senpai~

I'm sure every 'stralian has a kangaroo bull for his wife. They probably fuck like some super strong horny giant rabbits

Ive never thrown a punch but Ive been ganged up on by natives trying to steal my bike multiple times by fending off punches.

Am I allowed in?

id probably leave the dog to die

>muh aryan pride would end my bloodline for a work animal

youtube.com/watch?v=2FnGHVZb9ho

>iv never been in a fight fight
>I post with a tripfag
>I call white people niggers when I live in the land of niggers
Hmmm I think you are acting retarded. Good bye.

I've been in fights - the point is that I shouldn't have been in fights.
And you shouldn't glorify nigger behavior, but you do anyways. Because you're a nigger~

ROO'D

Well they were out boar hunting at the time, granted with shitty guns probably

top kek

in america you have the right to legally shoot someone if they punch you.
in ireland, england and australia we just have to take it like cucks and hope we don't die from a brain hemorrhage because a meth addict steroid junkie didn't like the look of your face.
makes for a totally different culture with less mutual respect.
if you think this is normal and better than the american way then you are a nigger.

>all these disgusting people have resorted to nigger like behavior
You're the reason your muh whit rays is dying out.

what was in that kangaroo's plans? Do they bite? I assumed they just bashed their prey, but that roo wanted a good grip

To choke the dog unconscious and kill it.

No, *boing boing* the harmless roo did nothing to deserve that and he should've known better to punch an innocent animal *boing boing boing*

If you've never touched a kangaroo you are a bloody disgrace.

I don't know what kind of giggles God was having when he created roos but I like them very much for some reason

Post more buff roos btw

they also drown, which racoons do as well.

No, I am against abusing animals.

I would just scare the kangaroo by flailing my arms and yelling.

Besides, that irresponsible pet owner was letting his dog run loose. The dog probably approached the kangaroo in the first place and created the situation.

aGGHHHH@ those fucking trigger fingers

I would German suplex that hopnigger straight into the ground

and then I would fuck it right in the pouch

That's bullshit m8, Australia has very clearly defined self defence laws. You can kill to protect yourself, your family or just the general people around you. The cucked part is that you can't own/carry a gun, knife, bat etc for "self-defense", but if you can use one to protect yourself if you need to.

That's how they fight, they choke you out.

>hopnigger
kek

damn, I had no idea they did this... crazy

I would have stabbed it in the eye.

I'd do more then just PUNCH it!
>run up jump in the air and drop kick it
>dog runs free
>we both get up instantly for stare off
>it gets on its tail and launches a kick
>grab it by the foot upon impact
>spin the kangaroo mid-air by the leg
>land a body slam launching it into the ground
>up in the air and elbow it in the stomach
>knock it out

Kangaroos ain't shit there is a reason they aren't above us in the food chain I'll take one down easily

Autism

>hopnigger

He was going to kill it nigger, never seen Kangs fight?

are you allowed to chainsaw the head off of a live kangaroo to protect your dog or for other reasons?
asking for a friend

also do you know the diameter of a kangaroo esophagus and windpipe

First, no. Secondly, America has only been getting more cucked since we took this attitude where we can't fight without guns. Back in the 40s and 50s a man had to prove himself, and learned respect. Now anyone can just hide behind a gun and act hard, but remain cowardly children their whole lives.

you have obviously never fired a gun before faggot. its the part that makes it go off

>*unsheathes katana*
>*teleports behind you*

heh nothing personal

Always in self defence.

Attacking some cunt just for being a cunt is nigger tier. If they're in the process of stealing, call the cops and subdue them. If they try and pick a fight, let them punch first, then lay them the fuck out.

>but I like them very much for some reason

Just like niggers Sven.

>punch the kangaroo
>not wearing emu skin and tackling it

>not posting the webm

Mirin that vascularity.

What the fuck, look at the end of the video, the kangaroo that chokes the one out stands over his head. Then the one that got choked out starts sucking on his cock.

What the fuck. Kangaroos confirmed for raging faggots.

self defense is effectively illegal in australia.
they only leave the loophole: 'if a gun falls out of the sky into your lap while you are being attacked you can use it'.
its an insult to anyone who was ever affected by violent crime really.

Fucking glass jaw.

Was a kangaroo biting his dog with poisonous roofangs?

Tfw every single thing on your continent is poisonous

They're probably not loaded, or at least have safety on. Take a breath guy.

Otters do it to but sometimes they also rape the dead body
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/he-was-humping-it-it-was-so-bizarre-exposing-the-aberrant-nature-of-a-sea-otters-sex-life

nature runs on prison rules, get beat like a bitch get fucked like a bitch

Tfw you see that pic and then remember that nigs want a race war

Reminds me of this old Aussie film called "Wake in Fright" I saw a very fucking long time ago. There's a scene where they make the guy fight a kangaroo, and they just massacre these things.

Also just looked it up, apparently they finally released it on home video, I should check it out.