Redpill me on the CIA

I've heard lots of stories about the CIA fucking over America and their citizens including introducing guns and cocaine to black ghettos, assassinating JFK and blackmailing Nixon.

Are they a decent government organization or are they steeped in kike bullshit trying to manipulate the country without us knowing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the alphabet agencies hold all the power in america like a cola company in a banana republic.

the difference is that there are MULTIPLE of them, CIA and FBI being the most obvious. so they compete, and it keeps america stable.

Why do they do this and what do they want.

I think the NSA won this time. The memetic warfare was too perfect.

CIA pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI

>ntroducing guns and cocaine to black ghettos

That is Reagan you retard.

>assassinating JFK
That was the fed

>blackmailing Nixon
who knows man

Does CIA phone post

If you want to understand go back to WWI and the Office of Naval intelligence working with the Mafia in stop German espianage in America

Much of what the CIA does is kept secret even from the president and Congress, so they're largely unaccountable. They're a spy agency, so this is to be expected. However this has allowed shadow government entities and criminal organizations to infiltrate and take over the levers of power within the CIA. The American people have caught wind of some of their nefarious actives, like drug smuggling, assassinations, arming proxies and overthrowing foreign governments, MK Ultra, etc., but much of what they do is kept in the dark. We know they have a massive secret black budget coming from drugs and weapons smuggling and other illegal activities, but what they're using it for is a matter of speculation.

I read some info that most of the CIA chiefs were Jesuits or Jesuit educated. The other interesting fact that is apparently verifiable is that the CIA were behind the scenes at the end of WWII to cut a deal so that the Nazi plan for controlling Europe (excluding Russian occupied countries) was allowed to continue - this being the early stages of the EU. Quite few Nazis were kept on in senior positions. Fact... The first President of the European Commission in 1958 was a former Nazi Lawyer called Walter Hallstein. He was known to have strongly supported Hitlers 'Blood and Honour' laws which made mass murder 'legal' during WWII. So, yes, the CIA has a lot to answer for... A fucking terrible dictatorship called the EU.

>mexico

You realize the president is literally almost a puppet and it most likely wasn't his idea or decision to do it.

The president is like a PR "yes man"

Although Trump is hard to figure out still

this is interesting, more pls

You realize Reagan was at fault for iran-contra,and he the one that gave the A OK to save El Salvador from communism!
They let the drugs in to fund it

Russians are no longer commie bastards, making certain people more willing to join them

and Russia is another name for Organized Crime

any actual shadow gov that exists is with the drug/human/arms cartels

CIA was not around during WWII, but many people who dealt with that joined

again, office of Naval Intel in WWI

I would love a link to any of that info friend

the cia is subdivided into 2 general groups. the ones who just do their jobs and look for threats and intel internationally which is all they are allowed to do legally. they have zero authority domestically. thats the fbi's job to handle domestic shit.

then there is the nato friendly prop up coups and conduct illegal experiments even in the united states stuff. even in the cia not every one knows about different projects

>then there is the nato friendly prop up coups and conduct illegal experiments even in the united states stuff. even in the cia not every one knows about different projects

That's some spooky shit

CIA is basically /i/nsurgency dialed up to 9000%
if you like raiding culture go join the CIA

>CIA was not around during WWII, but many people who dealt with that joined
It was the OSS then. It became the CIA.

The cia and isreli intell work together.

>Yvonne Strahovski
Holy fuck I'd pound her ass into oblivion and then cum right between the gap in her teeth.