Have you taken the red pill on meat?

Eating so much meat is unhealthy and disgusting. An average-large adult man should really only eat 50 grams max of protein a day. The majority of your diet should be made up of vegetables, fruit and mostly grains.

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet#Adverse_effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> An average-large adult man should really only eat 50 grams max of protein a day.

I lift weights and need much more than that to build muscle.

I rarely ever eat any other meat than chicken/turkey/seafood though.

>mostly grains.

Enjoy being fat carbfaggot.

Meat, vegetables, fruit, rice. I'm fine, talking about what's unhealthy is literally retarded anyways. Butter has gone back and forth from being healthy and unhealthy 20 times, just do what you think is right, fuck it.

i weigh 180, not fat at all. im very lean actually

are you like 6 foot 5-6 or something? i would never eat more than 50

>50 grams of protein a day
Yes, but only if you got no problem beeing lanklet that looks like it survived the """"holocaust"""".
One blow would shredd you. Also eat more carbs and dont forget the helathy fats.

What the fuck. How are you gonna get big if you only eat 50g of protein a day? Twinks get out.

>muh gainz

stay bluepilled

sage

>he doesn't have absolute power over both his mental and physical capabilities

>only eat 50 grams max of protein a day
t. skinnyfat faggot

>only 50g protein per day

According to vegan junk science, yeah, that sounds about right

According to actual science, you're full of fucking shit and need to suicide for believing the anti-meat propaganda

t. ex vegan of 15 years who now eats 2 lbs. of meat per day on average and whose blood work comes back better than at any time he was vegan.

an average body builder would only need 50 grams per day. its really carbs, healthy fats and vegetable/fruit nutrient that will help the most

See above, you would never find that much meat in nature and there were plenty of giants back then

>triggered someone invests time in bettering them self

Unhealthy and disgusting? That's all you gonna pull in your shitty attempt to veganize me? Give me some wortwhile reasons.

I'm 5'6.5" at 150lbs pretty low bodyfat.

I try to eat about 3000 calories a day, mostly non-processed grains/legumes/fruit/vegetables/meats/cheese.

Humans are supposed to eat meats and vegetables. Carbs and sugar fuck humans up.

>you would never find that much meat in nature

Yeah, because a cow, deer, antelope, bison, etc. only has 49g of protein or less in their total meat to be obtained...

Will someone please euthanize OP? His retarded nonsense is really stinking the place up.

fatfag here meat is amazing.

Fucking numale vegan faggots suck a melanin free GMO penis cunts

>Give me some wortwhile reasons.
There are none.

You need 1g of protein per pound of body weight to fully take advantage of muscle growth.

cows in this country are injected with estrogen to fatten them up. Seriously considering becoming a vegetarian

>5'6.5"
fuckin lel

Nice meme

>50 grams
Dude that's not even a burger's worth of food, jesus fuck.

And you're telling me 50 grams max of PROTEIN. Not just meat.

Fucking kys, I'll eat all the protein I want, be it meat or certain vegetables and foods that HAVE protein.

>an average body builder would only need 50 grams per day
Depending on your program and nutrition the protein intake varies, but in general if you're putting on mass it's .75 - 1 gram per lb. of bodyweight.
Do your fucking homework, skinnyfat.
>t. bodybuilding trainer

Actually you need 0.8g/lb in a worst case scenario (caloric deficit, shit genetics). Still, OP is being retarded saying 50 grams is enough.

>you would never find that much meat in nature

Do you know how much fucking meat is on a deer you absolute moron?

good luck finding enough meat to eat like that in nature bud

you only act so retarded because you are addicted to meat like a literal crack head.

You would never be able to get animals like that very often you and your tribe would work very hard and not succeed all the time. and when you did succeed it was used wisely among everyone.

most calories & nutrients were actually supplied by women who foraged locally

If you go by what humans are "meant" to eat, then you'd almost only be eating fruit like other great apes.

That along with raw vegetation, nuts/seeds, and low amounts of bugs.

You're obviously not designed to eat meat, you don't have the teeth or claws to tear through fur/flesh properly. You don't have the stomach to safely digest unprocessed raw meat.

The only way humans can safely eat meat is through technology.

Carbohydrates don't fuck you up, you'd be dead without them. Not eating enough carbs is very unhealthy and lowers testosterone production.

>an average body builder would only need 50 grams per day.

lol

>1g per lb. of bodyweight
This is a retarded meme spread by /fit/ and bodybuilding forums that has no evidence backing it up. People just assume it's true because "those guys life weights so they'd know".

protein is broken down into amino acids. your body is made of them. only tards think 50 grams is good enough on average

you probably think salt is bad for you despite sodium being 1 part of the 2 part neurotransmitter

or that sugar is bad for you despite the mitochondria in your cells needing it to keep you alive

>you don't realize that you don't, because if you did, you would only do cardiorespiratory exercise

took the bait

sage

Bro, I'm 5'6, and 145lbs pretty low bodyfat

I try to eat about 4000 calories a day, mostly processed grains/legumes/fruit/vegetables/meats/cheese.

You will have no success shilling that veggie tree hugging bullshit on a NEET forum where the vast majority is iron pilled.

Hungry skelton be gone

This.

If you have the right european genes, you can guzzle milk and dairy. I drink 2 liters per day for the gains. Northern france southern england master race.

I am 5ft6 190lb.

I'm 6'2" and I average 175-190 grams of protein per day.
I lift weights and am quite fit. Most people like me eat similarly to me because it is necessary to ensure performance. Fag.

>says meat is disgusting
>immediately loses any credibility in the eyes of meat lovers
Learn to propaganda, OP.

see this leafcuck:

>I am 5ft6 190lb
Fat ass detected.

Your wrong. Get off tumblr blogs from vegans and go learn real science.

The human body needs fats and proteins more than anything else.. the reason you think carbs are healthy is because you have adapted to the shit diet you are on over the course of years.

Agriculture introduced auto immine disorders among other things. Carbs and fiber damage your digestive lining and basically turn your intestines into a 80 year old man's. After tbis happens your body can no longer absorb nutrients from the food you eat.

When you stop eating carbs for a few days your body naturally goes in to ketosis and the healing process begins. Fat is much better at penetrating cell walls to produce atp and when you are getting a small amount of carbs all of the hormones/compounds that you get from carbs start to produce naturally in your brain. Blood sugar stabilizes, digestion improves, energy increases and your body can actually heal itself as it was meant to do.

You are an uninformed toddler and have no idea what you are spewing. I could go in to more detail but i dont see the point. I would much rather you got an autoimmine disorder and died slowly and painfully.

Yeah idiot ever wonder why the world laughs at us and calls us burger?

you should never eat a burger per day, here and there...sure.

but you probably feel sick afterwords, no...?

This guy knows what's up. While humans did evolve to eat meat, the metabolic machinery that processes it did not catch up so quickly. Our bodies are designed to retain cholesterol and saturated fat because if you eat an almost entirely plant-based diet like apes do, you get very little of it in your diet. Now that we have much easier access to these essential nutrients through eating meat, our body still tries to retain them as much as possible, which leads to high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, etc.

Grains are for the weak. Eating bread or anything else with grains in it makes your entire body fall apart.

Dairy is toxic garbage too. And meat isn't worth eating more than once or twice a week. I eat grass-fed meat or organic chicken or wild caught fish like twice a week (eating animals that were improperly fed is toxic) and then eat nuts, veggies, and fruits the rest of the time. Literally the best and healthiest diet.

Carnivores = Master Race

I have quite low bodyfat, but I also have stretch marks from gaining muscle so fast when I get time off work to train. Go figure.

Can bench 120kg. White pride.

This is actually a retarded myth

I hope everyone you trained gets a refund you worthless failure

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Pic. You are either built like a bulldog or a bulldozer. Till than calling you a fat ass.

>I'm 6'2"

Youre actually just a manlet, Im much taller and eat a lot less. Youre only coddling yourself with all that meat

I don't eat meat / fish from the childhood. I don't like it. Have to buy omega-3s to secure that I won't be braindead because of it.

lol

How much should women eat? I mostly eat fish or eggs and not too much of other kinds of meat if that matters too.

>you only act so retarded because you are addicted to meat like a literal crack head.

Did you miss where I said I was vegan for 15 years? Worst fucking mistake of my life, was fat, sick all the time, and felt like shit.

Went back to meat, dropped 40 lbs. with some solid nutrition and smarter training, I'm 42 but could pass for 30 and look better than almost any faggot half my age. Blood work improved, blood pressure went down, CHOLESTEROL PROFILE IMPROVED even though that goes against EVERYTHING veganism told me, and I'll never go back.

So, considering I was vegan longer than you've probably been alive, I can safely say you're a quasi-religious dumbfuck for believing the lies that veganism teaches you to fall for.

PS - I don't have to hunt, so your "you'd never get that much protein on your own" has zero application. I may as well say "If you didn't have electricity, you wouldn't be able to shit up Sup Forums with your pro-vegan nonsense and you'd have to do it by smoke signal instead", but that'd be as stupid as what you're trying to use as an argument, so fuck it.

>I have quite low bodyfat

This guy is 5'6" at 155lbs

You're 5'6" at 190lbs with low bodyfat?

Pics or GTFO, bullshitter.

>tfw have protein cravings

It's nice having a biological meter letting me know when I've had enough protein

Cool, I thought dwarves only ate like, mushrooms or something

Do you think killing and eating animals that are factory farmed and filled with drugs really consitutes a master race?

I have some meat on my arm if that's anything to go by.

Happy to give advice for people looking to gain weight, that is my area of expertise.

about 45 grams of protein max per day should cover it a little more than 50 if youre breastfeeding

Blood sugar causes cancer growth. This has been known since at least the 1930s. Eat meat fat and vege and you will be healthy like our hunter gather ancestors were. Eat grain and you'll be an inflamed piece of shit with a short fatigued life.

I eat 500g of meat a day and almost no carbs.

>180 pounds
>Probably not even 6 feet
>Claims he's lean
Nicy try piggy.

Must be a newfag. He don't know the rules. Tits and time stamp. Could of pulled that pic from anywhere.

>This is actually a retarded myth

Oh, I see, because you found a rare site that disagrees, it totally disproves everything that is science-based. Got it.

Sure, you CAN gain on less protein. I've done it when I was vegan. HOWEVER, I did not make OPTIMAL progress at times due to taking in shitloads of carbs and only around 100-120g protein/day when I was training at 220+ lbs. bodyweight.

Guess what happened when I stopped being a veganfag and went to a meat-based diet eating around 220g protein/day and usually only 100g carbs on my resting days and 300g max on my training days? I kept getting leaner, stronger, and larger.

I swear, some people read shit and tout it as truth when they haven't even tried to apply it to their own lives. Learn to personally experiment before telling people they're wrong, because it makes you look like a fucking dumbass.

>I don't have to hunt, so your "you'd never get that much protein on your own" has zero application. I may as well say "If you didn't have electricity, you wouldn't be able to shit up Sup Forums with your pro-vegan nonsense

reddit logic

youre going against nature.. simple as that

enjoy your cancer and other modern diseases

;-)

I wrote
>Depending on your program and nutrition the protein intake varies
Most people underestimate their protein intake, even bodybuilders. I'm not from /fit/, I do this for a living faggot.

>Lemon et al. (1992) studied bodybuilders training 1.5 hours per day, 6 days per week and still concluded 0.75g/lb is the highest intake at which body composition benefits could occur.
> 0.75g/lb
Read your own source and then read my first comment, you skinnyfat forum faggot.

>almost no carbs.
That can be very harmful actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet#Adverse_effects

>muh veganism
eat a dick faggot

>Mostly grains

Fuck off retard.

this is now a carnivore thread.
noodlearms need not apply.

>"Maybe you shouldn't take an appeal to nature as an argument against using something made available my modern technology"
>BUT MUH NATURE
ay caramba

I just wanna help you be the best you can be.

>Probably not even 6 feet

see:

youre a fool, enjoy your cancer

There's nothing natural about your shitty vegan diet unless you're eating foods local to your area only, and somehow, I can guarantee you're not doing that.

Most of your shitty processed vegan crap is junk as well. Sure, you're good if you eat fresh greens and fruits, but that's all you've got.

If you eat anything from a bag, package or can, you're "going against nature", so take your shitty flawed "logic" and give it to someone dumb enough to fall for it.

>Got it.
>reddit

fucking neckbeards i swear

Youre going against nature like a jew, you would never get that much meat in nature you freak

You are not even close to 190lbs.

So what are you, 6'2''? 6'3''? 6'5''? You're still fat since you have no muscle.
>inb4 benching 120 pounds is muscle

>50 grams max of protein per day.
LMAO I'd love to see you post a pic of yourself you pathetic fucking numale.

>diet common to mankind for 100,000 years
>harmful

Pick one idiot.

Ok so in children with restricted water intake it causes a higher risk of kidney stones. Go figure. Molecules in grain latch onto and remove minerals from your body. Without those you need to remove excess minerals normally by peeing them out. If you don't drink enough water they build up.

I eat lots of meat and dairy. I am tall but skinny. It's funny how everybody seems to have a completely different idea. I'm going to suggest you're all wrong. Let's face it, what matters is not eating poor people food that's full of cancer like this thread

Underrated.

>youre a fool, enjoy your cancer

What's truly funny about this is that I've known 3 vegans who have had cancer (2 who died from it, one who had both tits lopped off), as well as 4 other vegans who died of other illnesses including heart attacks.

There's no bigger kek than when you veganfags try telling anyone that you're safe from any disease, because you're going to get cancer if you live long enough just like the rest of us. Nothing makes you disease-proof, so yeah, this is your religion, and a shitty one at that.

>you're eating foods local to your area only
This shows how bluepilled you really are.

We arent evolved for where we live and what we eat.

You are eating too much meat. Its unsustainable in reality.

>vegans

First off, wow you think its funny that 3 people had cancer?

Also, who said anything about vegans? You should eat 50 grams of protein per day.

It's easy to grow another cow retard. After you poison your body with relentless high blood sugar from your nonevolutionary diet you will want a new body. But we don't know how to make those! Eat your meat!

I prefer fish to meat because I'm a massive beta.

You must be a nu-male fag

Real men eat lots o meato as godo Nintendo

We did evolve on meat. That's how we thrived as a species.

Grain has been necessary for the bluepilled betacucks, but men will still eat a meat heavy diet, regardless of the impact of the environment.

Lab produced meat should be what you hope for, hippie faggot.

>skinnyfat forum faggot

Wow. Someones triggered.

.75 is not 1 gram and thats for extraordinary body builders. normal people would eat a lower amount per pound & have smaller body weight

But fish is meat

I did a diet of keto for about 4 months and I lost 20 pounds of fat by doing nothing but eating right. Then I really wanted a piece of cake so I fell out of it and gained it all right back. So here I am again about to re-enter keto. Shit is no joke, I never felt better.

Yeah keto is life. The energy and vibrancy you feel on it is completely unknown to the inflammation cucks stuffing their faces with bread and sugar.

>You're still fat since you have no muscle

You assume a lot.

But I have a healthy normal muscle tone. What you would get in nature. Not too big, not too skinny or fat

Notice how real warriors, survivalists and people like Navy Seals are all normal sized not huge bulking freaks?

Our grandparents ate less meat and protein than modern men, so that can't be true.

I originally wrote
>in general if you're putting on mass it's .75 - 1 gram per lb. of bodyweight.
Are you too proud to admit you're wrong, faggot?
One aspect of maturity is recognizing when you're out of your depth. You're drowning right now, user.
>triggered
You have to go back.

There are no essential carbohydrates. Carbs are literally the only nutrients we can survive without.

>It's easy to grow another cow retard.

lo fucking l

no you moron go give it a shot, especially with stone age technology that we evolved for millions of years with

Actually prehistoric tribes were amazingly successful hunters. So much so that Australian aboriginals managed to hunt most large marsupial species to extinction despite having a low population density. Same with mammoths. Can you imagine how much meat you would get out if a mammoth?

Sure thing buddy

Yes goy yes. Don't eat meat, it produces testosterone and increases muscle mass. Wouldn't want any more of that would ya? Eat soy, vegetables, and dairy. Fight toxic masculinity.

>I'm 5'6.5"

You're a genetic dead end.

No, only coddled modern (((men)))

Real men in nature were hard and lean and ate whatever they could reasonably obtain