Anime is Woke

youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

Why are childrens cartoons the most woke and redpilled form of entertainment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2MbtXeILqIA
myanimelist.net/anime/10357/Jinrui_wa_Suitai_Shimashita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suppose so

>niggers hate Anime

False

hood niggas loooooove anime. most people don't realize this

They like Shonen powerlevels bullshit. They like the boastful, "AHM DA BES" shonen characters, and talk about all the ways they'd kill all the other characters (for no reason) like tru gangstas. They have no capacity to appreciate anything deeper.

They would never appreciate shit like LOGH or GITS. They appreciate Evangelion only for the occasional violence, and get bored and start asking when Shinji is going to rape the "retarded bitch" during every other scene. I have to keep cute uplifting stuff like Miyazaki or Flip Flappers to myself as if my life depended on it.

Can confirm

t. Black guy from the hood

My favorite anime aside from Cowboy Bebop is Paranoia Agent and I'm black

I know they aren't all like this but my friends are fucking stupid.

T. self-loathing quadroon

Not an anime but this one seems woke
youtu.be/2MbtXeILqIA
>It's a Sonic Boom turns into Info Wars episode

Anime and manga are some of the most degenerate filth ever produced. And that's why I enjoy it.

>le niggers like anime meme XD
kill yourself cuck

This

But Felix is just a crossdresser.

>there's nothing degenerate about crossdressing

What if I crossdress to pick up chicks?

>2 mm cuk 33

VR + Facerig = ?

>Shelter

Isn't that about a girl who was copied into a VR world by her Dad prior to some civilization ending apocalypse? To live all alone, not knowing what happened to the world outside?

Literally nothing wrong with confining degeneracy to anime/games

>there are actual niggors on your Sup Forums
plz post hands, I need to be sure

>They appreciate Evangelion only for the occasional violence
Tbh, the best parts are when the blood is spilled everywhere.

wtf Im a weeaboo now

Only anime though, western shit is too SJW

What's the name of the Chinese cartoon about an autistic girl followed around by fascist gnomes (or midget elves?) that control machines with magic?

>What's the name of the Chinese cartoon about an autistic girl followed around by fascist gnomes (or midget elves?) that control machines with magic?

k

myanimelist.net/anime/10357/Jinrui_wa_Suitai_Shimashita

I think this one is the one you're talking about?

Here's a spoiler for you: Assistant-kun is the very last human.

>Code Gayass
>Milo
It checks out.

>>Code Gayass
ITT: Gulity Crown Fag

Thanks anons

;_;

Black dude at my job is the only one I can talk to about anime IRL. Dude outed himself by having a Haibane Renmei figure on his desk.

That guy also has an encyclopedic level of knowledge about Tenchi Muyo for some odd reason.

Yeah I was arguing with a progressive about how 1/3rd black males go to prison roughly

And instead of defending how unsustainable their lifestyle is he just said

'BUT THEY LOVE ANIME AND KUNG FU, THEY'RE HUMAN TOO'

Is this guy still in jail?

That anime was produced by crunchy roll the western jews of anime. They are danny choo and jlist are the western jews. Go look up smart doll burka to take the first red pill.

>Haibane Renmei
Soooo bland of an anime

>Guilty crown

no

Sonic Boom's actually pretty alright

Agreed
That jewish shit is degenerate
Get it out of the anime market

Code Geass > Guilty Crown

What a pandering faggot. This black cock sucking kike bashed it, but when he realised only anime fags voted for trump he sure did change is tone.

It was great up until the point where it turned into a music video. Also that disgusting reprise that sounds like it was written by a neural network is just tacked on, completely out of place. I muted it halfway through and it was bearable.

All in all it's superficial crap. Dumb weebs have been eating shit for so long without any standards, they completely misunderstand the good points of anime.

Disliked, hated, written an angry post.

They both suck