You guys want to get laid?

In an ethnically diverse population, the gene pool is far much healthier than that of a population that isn't diverse. Relate it to first and second cousins having children, those children are far more likely be mentally and physically fucked up.

I think we can all agree that the majority of white women in the modern world have become self-seeking individuals with little to no sense of morals.

Mixed qt's, whether they are mulattos, mixed asian, mixed native american, mixed middle eastern, mixed whatever.. are objectively more attractive, cultured and selfless

Try looking for a cultured qt who will love you unconditionally and help you raise your mixed children with. Race mixing will solve the virgin beta white male epidemic. It's the true red pill.

We should help embrace healthier genes, and pave the way to an attractive future.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Justin, I had no idea you lurked

Blasians a cute

I'm just doing my job.

>In an ethnically diverse population, the gene pool is far much healthier than that of a population that isn't diverse

Factually untrue. They're actually less healthy. That's why homogenous populations have lower crime, better test scores, higher average intelligence, lower infant mortality, better average health, and live longer.

gotta source to back that up?

Indeed they are

Do you think they tend to like anime?

(((Race mixing)))

I know they like anime

>people who are blood related produce fucked up kids
>therefore you should breed with people of a different race than you

Shut up, kike

Friends don't let friends racemix.

If you racemix, they win.

>solve the virgin beta white male epidemic
It doesn't need fixing. Most of us shouldn't breed. And certainly not race mix and shit up our genes even more.
Alphas just need to have more children.

As many sources as you do

>breed two of the same dog breeds

you get dogs with seizures, cataracts and breathing difficulties

>breed dogs that are not the same breed

you get an alpha companion that doesn't need to go to the vet every week

The same applies to humans

>Most of us shouldn't breed.
That is very true.
Trump will make anime real at some point anyway.

You guys got sex robots just around the corner anyways.

I think that's because lots of dog breeds were artificially selected and didn't go through long periods of evolution to weed out the weaks.

Those breeds are just broken and should never have come into existence in the first place. Especially the sick experiments from the British.

But not all dog breeds suffer from this. The more "natural" ones can breed just fine.

Sorry cbc but I'll keep fucking my qt redhead gf thx

We're not dogs. False equivalency.

Also I've had pure bred dogs my entire life and they've never had health issues.

Yeah. Better than nothing.
I don't even care about race all that much desu, but if I can't even get a girl of my own kind, I don't think I was meant to breed at all.

The optimal genetic distance between mates is 3rd cousins. Fuck off.

Yup. That is very responsible.
We may be losers but we're pretty based desu. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise kek.

*cringe*

please have sex with a hooker

are we?

>please have sex with a hooker
No. Why even? That doesn't count as getting a girl.

We already have a lot of genetic variety among whites. Stop shilling.

is that a bad thing?

We have a very genetically diverse country.

White kids are strong, smart and healthy.

Mestizo kids are strong, healthy and sharp.

Black kids are strong, healthy and dumb as fucking shit.

Mulato kids are weak, effeminate, sickly and even dumber than full blacks.

There is no such thing as a non-self centered qt. If she is a rare mix, it will only deepen her sense of how special she is.

Give up on the idea of finding a sweet and pure woman anywhere in the West. At least the whites will come to realize they need you in time.

What a surprise, the Idiotic Canadian knows nothing about Genetics. If i could i would hit your stupid skull with a hammer and hope it knocked the stupid gene out of your shit tier country.

desu I'd love to fuck my sister and get her pregnant.

Whoa, settle down there bud. You don't want to cause another earthquake.

if you want to keep genes pure and not have retardation then you should fuck your half sister from your fathers side.

I am such a cunt to Canadians over here, the other day some asshole tourist wanted a lift naturally i asked if he was Canadian because had a stupid fucking face and that weird accent. Idiot said yes asked for a lift to Auckland Airport so i drove south and dropped him off in Hamilton.

When scientists mention the importance of genetic diversity, they are referring to around 1000 individuals.
These can be of the same race, they can be related to a certain distance, they can all share the same superficial traits like blonde hair, it's all about 1000 different genetic sets.

What they are NOT talking about, is niggers kikes chinks and limestone living together in one big happy family, because that will lead to kikes bribing the chinks to tell their slave niggers to beat limestone into paying the kikes tax which they can then spend on keeping niggers happy.

>I failed biology

We know.

>far much better
Are you black? Its for my research paper

mate, you have issues.

If it was legal to shoot Canadians i would buy a permit and a few million rounds of ammunition.

Research paper in what?
Liberal arts?
kys

Black Asian detected I'm onto you nigruto.

>the gene pool is far much healthier
So you're saying breeding a race horse and a donkey makes a faster race horse?

Go look up the difficulties that mixed-race people have finding compatible organ and tissue donors, Justin.

No, I'm saying a race horse and a zebra makes a fashionable race horse

If it was legal to shoot non-tourist kiwis i would dedicate my life. Your a bunch of arrogant fucks and i only like you from a distance.
Cheers m8

I had a light skinned black girlfriend like OP's pic in college. I still think about her sometimes.

>flag
nothing to see here

And probably a slower, less tame one at that.

I don't give a fuck i stick to my islands and don't fly to the other side of the planet and complain about the snow.

All races are optimized for different things. Each sitting in a separate environment for 100's of thousands of years.

It's like saying you want to dump all the different separate varieties of ice cream, each with their own unique taste, into one single vat and stir until it makes a uniform brown sludge

Kek
Fuck Candians, you did well user

Wish a Canadian asked me for a lift, because I would drop them off in Diepsloot(pic related) to experience pure unfiltered diversity and to test whether or not being a virtue signalling cuck saves them from blacks.
I would not put my money on it

>the gene pool is far much healthier than that of a population that isn't diverse

Prove this without using dogs and mongrel resilience as your source.

>Deep Puddle
kek

Maybe those kaffir can teach the retarded Canadian whats the difference between inbreeding out breeding and line breeding. But seriously who flies from one end of the planet to the other to complain about the snow. Canadians that's who.

RSB fucking up AGAIN,fuck them ,fox 10 here i come

>You guys want to get laid?

Only girls and leafs can be on the receiving end.

>cultured qt
But user, only my kin are cultured in my country all of the others act like self entitled pompous leeches

Sounds exciting

Translation is actually Deep Trench

The way I say it is this:

Whenever a population starts to diverge into a separate species, there is gene death and specialization as certain traits become bred out and certain traits bred in.

This is not a uniform process. So if an organism is selected for greater speed, the genes involved might also give it intestinal cramps, or a weak liver, or change it's behavior in a bad way.

But over time as the species separates itself, it starts randomly mutating new genes. This takes a long time, but happens at a predictable rate proportional to the size of the population. As this happens, the imperfections are ironed out, and the species comes into it's own as a new unique organism.

Dog breeds are only partway along this process. For example, poodles are selected in part for their curly fur, but this also gives them some genetic illnesses, such as eyesight problems later in life and some digestive issues. It will take another few thousand years for those to be ironed out, as new mutations arise that mix in to scotch tape the weaknesses in the genome.

Thus, mixing two breeds is a good way to quickly eliminate these harmful recessives, and improve the general health of the organism. But it also forces the organism to lose what makes it special. A mixed poodle's fur will not be as curly. A mixed European will not be as clever.

It's like breeding a racehorse and a donkey, making a mule. He might be less likely to die early of cancer, but he won't be winning any races any time soon. And in an environment where that is critical to survival, he's dead

Terrible blog post, OP. 0/10, would not recommend your retarded views on miscegenation.

Then come visit so I can drop you off.
And yes, it will most certainly be the most exciting hour of short your life.

i would race mix if given the chance. realistically i will never have sex with an attractive girl, so if somehow i found myself in a situation where it were possible i wouldn't care about the race.

>Would purposefully lower his offspring's potential IQ's just to stick his dick in baboon

Spoken like a true neckbeard virgin.

No.

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

And, the people just look uglier too.

>Mestizo kids are sharp.
>Mexican intellectuals

Just wondering, seeing you are from South Africa, are you a racist white? or a self-hating black?

i would do it if she were attractive. i wouldn't breed with an unattractive woman because then my offspring would likely be doubly ugly, and i wouldn't want to subject them to that. but if i somehow found myself in a position to have sex/children with an attractive black woman, i would go for it, because 1. i'll never have sex with an attractive woman otherwise and 2. my offspring might end up decent looking, which more than offsets having a low IQ, intelligence is not very important to quality of life.

i agree with your sentiment, that'd be prety cool if it was true

I'm white, South African blacks could not find Sup Forums if you gave them instructions.

Racist as in I think that every race on earth is intellectually superior to blacks? If so then yes I am a racist.

> In an ethnically diverse population, the gene pool is far much healthier than that of a population that isn't diverse.

that is true, but only when (i) natural selection is taking place and (ii) over a time frame of thousands of years.

hence the white and asian races dominate the black due to their additional influx of Neanderthal-genes, which after thousands of "try and error" year resulted in superior human beings.

confusing this with todays dysgenic multicultural mixing of different races is however absolutely wrong and misleading.

Not that's not true.

At least you are selecting for desirable traits that can be inherited. Too bad your offspring will inherit less desirable ones in the process. You have to find some Negro that can farm and have impregnate as many Negresses that can farm as possible then force the offspring to mate with each other for about 30 generations while culling off the offspring who can't farm and just juju things up. Then you selectively mate with the female offspring for a few more generations until you have a non autistic nigger.

How about you show us some Nobel prize winners that have a mixed background?

By mixed I mean Niggers+White with the exception of EAST ASIAN and WHITE or
JEWISH and WHITE , since they have highest IQS.

Nobody is breeding german shepards with wolfs faggots , but you can happily find a Huskey to breed with sheppard to create a loyal , easily trainable , inteligence that can ALSO have no problems with -50. C

if you wannt mix , mix right ! not wrong

Cmon dutch man thats Albino Niggers.

There are plently of Ugly mixed faggots
People are just cherry pikcing.

Just wondering, seeing as you are Canadian, are you another dillusional cuck who believes that all races are equal?

any questions?

No, almost all women are somewhere between worthless and about average decency of a mediocre man.

I'll stay virgin desu.

fuck off shlomo

I acknowledge the fact that a white man cannot outrun a black man, and a black man cannot outsmart an asian.

>objectively more attractive

Subjective concepts can't be objective, retard.

Also, I don't want to date someone with brown eyes, and that's 95% of shits and mixed.

Japan.

A black man cannot outsmart any other race except for abbos maybe.

>In an ethnically diverse population, the gene pool is far much healthier than that of a population that isn't diverse

But if they are too diverse (of two different races) the gene pool is worse.

Why do brown eyes bother you so much?
t. greenie beanie

A FUCKING LEAF

Nice try,

"He was 18th author on a paper with Brian Schmidt, a future winner of the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics"

"Despite all his media success, Tyson insists that racism is responsible for his academic failures, alluding to sinister “forces” that keep women and ethnic minorities down."

High suicide rate
General cultural unhappiness
Majority of men are virgins

Leaf holocaust when?

Eat shit, ]a fucking] Leaf.

You're with me.

This is a quadroon, not a half nigger. Her eye color makes it genetically impossible to be half black . this bitch is definately blue pilled as fuck by the liberal jew anyway so your point?

The various breeds of dogs tend to be extremely small in number in comparison to the species as a whole, and thus because of this there is a very real chance that inbreeding may occur, thus causing severe genetic defects. Whites are not a fucking breed, you faggot. Whites are a separate race from blacks and asians, and we exist at a level where our populations can subsist if all other human races were to vanish.

You faggots talk a whole lot about genetic diversity, but you don't seem to realize that you'll be fucking destroying it by forcing everyone to fuck with other races and have shit skin babies. A hundred or two years from now, your sort of shitty ideology will have caused the complete genocide of the white population. In the mean time, I hope we rise up and are able to skin you alive as we kill off your shitskin family right in front of you

Do you want AIDS because this is how you get AIDS.

cocaine.

This was a shitpost.

The only part of that girl I'm attracted to is the Asian part. No thanks to the shit color skin.

Why wouldn't I just date an Asian?