Mainstream media has destroyed its credibility so completely that you have to find credible news on a message board...

>mainstream media has destroyed its credibility so completely that you have to find credible news on a message board largely populated by 12 year olds

Are you bothered by this?

drudgereport.com
infowars.com
breitbart.com
zerohedge.com

If those are your four primary news sources, then you are being fed as biased of a narrative as people who watch primarily liberal media like CNN

Is that JLaw and LinLoh?

how do people keep thinkings thats jlaw? shes like 10 years younger than lindsay lohan

but yea thats Some Bitch + pre-crack Lindsay Lohan

>using websites
>not sifting through twitter to get actual news
>[CURRENT YEAR]

false. Conservative news tends to be more centrist or moderately conservative. Liberal news is always rabidly left wing.

Even so. Conservatism is more based in reality than liberalism could ever be.

If Sup Forums is your primary news source, then you are listening to second-hand accounts of what those four news outlets believe.
No one comes here for credible news. It's an echo chamber like it always is post-election.

this thread again

This guy pretty much hits it right on the nose

Sounds exactly like what a rightist would say

you forgot RT

>christianity is legit
>non-religion is terrible
>drugs are evil
>abortion is evil
>mysoginy is awesome
>conservatives are just as guilty of smearing liberals as liberals are of smearing them
>did i mention retard christianity?
>hi im alex jones im almost as retarded as that young turks-guy

conservative news media is probably somewhat better, but its far from ideal

Lindsay was awesome - like always. I remember her in Mean Girls and I thought that girl will be the first female president of the United States.

Well, guess I was wrong. Hopefully Trump makes her Secretary of State.

I wanna know who that other girl is though

If you think Sup Forums is a good place to get news, then you are beyond fucked in the head

Fakenews.com x 4

.....lol

she'd probably do better as ambassador to colombia or bolivia

You have to be 18+ to post here. But seriously anyone under 26 should GTFO

that image is kinda cringy

Fucking
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>be loser
>"haha but I am the real winner dumb jocks!"

Unless the image actually means that niggers are praised by media for being "cool"

Then, you agree. Conservative media is the best media because there is NOTHING that is better.

Nope not bothered at all

Who the fuck nominated "mainstream media" as the ultimate authority on truth anyway?

News is news. They're not special.

well... the norwegian state news agent is

liberal media is super fucking retarded, but conservatives are definetly up there.

again, theres a lot of smart people talking on the right, but they are drowned by all the retardation. same as the left

RT is by far the most reliable

As long as you filter out the obvious conflict of interest on Russian centric issues, everything else is pretty spot on.