Why did (((they))) ruin relationships?

Anyone else find it depressing how late people marry and have kids now?

Both of my grandmothers were married and pregnant by 22. Today there are TONS of decent people of both genders, not just degenerates, that are in their 30s and have yet to meet someone. We are going to see an epidemic of childlessness here in our lifetimes. I just feel sorry for the good people that truly have trouble finding someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_nk3wBuvM-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck man that's sad as hell..

>have white girlfriend
>plan on adopting korean children

Families and communities are way too hard to control. Create enmity between the genders -> make the state every woman's husband -> send her children to government education centers for nearly two decades -> now have a population of lonely consumers dependent on state welfare.

I wonder if she was a massive slut 10 years ago

They didn't, you're just gay and everybody loves you

Are you suggesting that you have a higher purpose than running on the rat race wheel, proactively upgrowthing labor flexibility, and increasing the tax base?

well she certainly wasn't looking hard for a husband if she couldn't nail one down by 30

No its not.

>Had a boyfriend
>She has mental issues and was afraid he'd leave her
>Thought being 30 magically means no kids or husband

Literally the most fucking stupid thing to kill yourself over. At times im glad i took enough psychedelics to be content enough with myself to see through all the bullshit today and watching the world crash and burn.

Earth is fucked no matter which way we go into the future

>Have rope
>Plan on hanging you

It's white genocide

She's pretty and even ugly women overestimate their looks / value and underestimate the attractiveness of men. She probably chased after smooth talking chads all her life and had no clue why they all dumped her after fucking her. She also clearly had mental illness which might have contributed to her being dumped. Not a surprising outcome.

I love it when they start using fake last names on facebook to hide no marrage

She rode that cock carousel until it was too late, and lost her sexual market value.

>i was a massive slut all of my 20's broke the heart of the guy who wanted to marry me cause i had a craving for 400 cocks, now i can't find a man who wants a real relationship with me
yes i am bitter dammit

Reminder to all the people who didn't bother reading the article.
She had a boyfriend, she was just paranoid he wasn't going to marry her.

>thinking you grandparents are amazing non degenerates

good goy you really bought up that American history class

they couldnt have possibly lied to you

She was not even that old.Plenty of thirsty betas would have married her in a heartbeat. What a silly reason to kill yourself.

Women are shit these days, destroying the normal gender roles was the absolute worst thing to do to the west.

>We are going to see an epidemic of childlessness here in our lifetimes

it won't be nearly as bad as Japan's problem which isn't even that bad in the long term. Western women have just wholly fallen for the "go to college, acquire student debt, attempt to start a career or you will fail in life because the economy is currently """"bad""""" meme

all young women are acutely aware they can attract, lock down a mate and reproduce with him, but that's seen as "boring" and "too much work." Only when they start hitting the wall in their late 20s do they start consciously realizing their beauty, their most valuable asset, is waning and they need to make the most of it

And let me also say, good for her! Now she can have herself a reverse haram of chads or a special clueless protagonist to always chase after, for eternity.

lemme know when she turn 18

In western society, we always preach the importance of thinking ahead. That's why we're successful.

For unmarried women, 30 tends to be a very hard age. They can feel their youth slipping away without having fulfilled their biological needs. Why don't we teach women to think ahead and be married well before age 30?

>Men aren't willing!

The causes behind male retreat are not complicated. They only appear that way when you view the world through the lens of an ideology that treats men like oppressors and insists that women's feelings need to be the center of the universe. Contrary to what feminism has attempted to teach society, men do not exist to make women happy. Feminism has made the dating environment gynocentric and hostile towards men, and has made marriage into the most one-sided business contract ever. Why don't we deal with that sooner rather than later?

Maybe she was a party girl, got aids fucking around or some other sterility std problem and decided to suicide since she couldn't have or raise a family. It woudn't be in the article and her family wouldn't know.

This shit is funny, skip to 3:30 to KEK
youtu.be/_nk3wBuvM-U

Make sure you feed em milk from a young age. Nothing pisses off Chinese more than actually fed Koreans.