Obama: U.S. must embrace Muslims to defeat terrorism

>In a clear warning shot at President-elect Donald Trump, President Obama said Tuesday the U.S. can only protect the homeland against terrorism by embracing Muslims and encouraging a society “that can criticize a president without retribution.”

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/6/obama-us-must-embrace-muslims-defeat-terrorism/

Better add muslim to pic-related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Islam is inherently evil and must be kept far away from my precious pure soul

wew lad. this is why people think this board is racist

>implying islam is a race
>wew lad

>that can criticize a president without retribution

Agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI

I didn't say being afraid of islam makes you racist, I said it affirms peoples suspicions that you're racist

>wew lad

wew lad I thought summer was over

>Islam
>a race
This is why people think liberals are stupid.

>getting this butthurt

see

>If you criticize your enemies, they win.
We /1984/ now prole boi.

Kuffar

>9 replies
>4 posts by this ID

>thats a bad thing

>Islam
>not a backwards, barbaric religion
Liberals everyone

>proving my point
:^ )

>dem mental gymnastics

Muslims should be embracing us and our culture, not the other way around.

>protect homeland against terrorism
>embracing muslims
>a society that can criticize a president without retribution

was he just saying random sentences?

>don't judge other groups because muh feels

Too bad no one was allowed to criticize Obama during his presidency or that he never encouraged anyone to criticize him without fear while he was in office.

>discussing and/or criticizing a collection of ideas and philosophies is le racist
>"I'm not saying you're racist, but you're racist"
Are you even thinking coherently right now? Do you have any idea of what you're even trying to say?

didn't mean to quote but either way

ur gay

But Islam teaches that someone of my religious leanings must convert or die.

Is it not reasonable to fear that?

>being this inept at the english language

To hell with the following: Islam, Muslims, and Puerto Rico

Barry laughs at "Fear of Muslims"

Barry lives in a bulletproof bubble surrounded by white males with assault rifles.

The David Koresh cult in Waco had fewer guns than Barry's private army.

>>not a backwards, barbaric religion
Not a death cult

right on that

>Liberals everyone
The modern liberal american is as self-destructive as it gets.

>Are you even thinking coherently right now? Do you have any idea of what you're even trying to say?
Oh, the irony.

Worthless word salad from a worthless president.

kick them all out works too

Can this nigger just fuck off already

Not afraid of Islam, but "Stoned-to-death-aphobia" is hard to put on my T-shirt

who is this person, and why are they retarded

>we need to be nice to them
>this is why I've been importing somali and syrian refugees and shoving them into white towns in minnesota and idaho to ruin the last white parts of the USA and wanted to import 200,000 syrians

They're all going back

Nobody gives a shit what the lame duck thinks. We're finally about to be uncucked.

>about to be stoned
>giving her water

Why not just fucking shoot her? Dumb mudslimes.

Republican president.
>civil disobedience is the highest form of patriotism.
Democratic president.
>civil disobedience is treason.

If only brother.

If you're a muslim I applaud your attempts to defend your ideals in the face of overwhelming numbers against you and your inability to argue. If you're just a buttmad libfag defending a religion you know jack shit about, then I suggest you spare yourself the trouble and travel to the middle east and learn more about what you're arguing for.

>protect the homeland
jesus this scares me. anyone old enough to remember before 9/11? no american EVER called the U.S. the "homeland". its like some weird soviet style of speaking

And people getting shot because they're brown and you assume they're Islamic isn't racist?

Or is that a false flag lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

He might be getting desperate. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some sort of twisted plan at work to stall for time and throw a wrench into the Trump machine.

Yeah. Sometimes I really believe we got pulled into a different timeline or whatever. At least Trump won

And what does that have to do with discussing and/or criticizing Islam? You saying just talking is as "racist" as incorrectly shooting up the wrong temple?

"""No"""

What he needs to do is geld the Wahhabis by cutting off their oil money or destroying them militarily.

"Islam" is the state religion of the Arab empire and had become a lost meme before the oil crisis of the 1970s re-empowered the center.

Destroy the power of that center through electric cars, drilling and/or atomic warfare and the memory of Islam will fade.

>feeding the troll

It is a FACT you think anyone from the middle east, or brown skin, is muslim. That is inherently racist. Get fucked kiddie.

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, you can stop letting the people who commit over 95% (estimate based on: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016 ) of terrorist attacks into your country? Not to mention, terrorist attacks are only a really small reason for being anti-Muslims and anti-Islam. Their beliefs are quite simply absolutely retarded and incompatible with western beliefs. It really doesn't mane an iota of sense to be in favour of Muslim immigration.

>says the most retarded and irrelevant thing in this thread imaginable
>Leaf
I shouldn't be surprised.

It makes sense to obamboozle because he hates whitey mccrackerton anyway, so what better way to fuck over 'the man' than to invite hellbound lunatic cultists into a 'white' country?

??? Whats wrong facts too much for you ???

Funny you brought it up, There actually is a twisted plan at work. Would you like to know more?

thanks for confirming user. i remember bush starting this and no one blinked an eye. i just thought id been loosing my mind for the past 15 years

THey'll take all our pizza and put it in the Soros bank fun so the regressive left can fuck the kids and Trump will get unelected and civil war will break out??!@?!?

the feinds

Shitskins must be exterminated you faggots

>encouraging a society “that can criticize a president without retribution.”

This nigger is the undisputed king of hypocrisy.
Every word from his muslim commie mouth is a lie or a part of the alternate fantasy web (((they))) want to brainwash you with.

>Qu'ran: Fight and kill non-believers until they submit to you or convert

>Hurr Islam is a religion of peace!

That is most likely an incorrect assumption. I'm referring to the "20 year plan" there are numerous articles spanning many years that cover the subject. all of which are one google click away.:D

Funny how simple facts are impossible to refute, so no one bothers arguing. It's almost as if their position is completely indefensible without appealing to emotions.

He's a big guy...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE PIZZA

THE

PIZZA

Like the fact you're retarded and shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet?

>It's not a fact cuz it hurts my feefees

THE most peeceful!

>don't discuss islam because it hurts my feefees
We can play this game all night.

>this is why people think this board is racist

I thought it was because we wanted to gas the Jews and start a race war, huh

You can discuss it all you want, the truth is you're too retarded for anyone to take you seriously, and that's why everyone laughs, points and disregards you when you scram about Islam.

Facts hurt, don't they? No one cares if you shit all over Islam, you dumb fuck. You get butthurt when people call you out for being a dumbass with no education.

>this is why people think this board is racist

You're not alone. There's something going on. Things did change in a major way for many around the 2000 year mark. That was a turning point for a reason I am still trying to figure out. Y2K was a bigger deal on other timelines. This current timeline had a terrorist attack as the major event. The strange thing is some people really believe Y2K was a greater disaster. That type of conviction is not just missremembering if you ask me.

>calls Islam a race
>demands people stop talking about Islam because "muh feelings"
>accuses people of being uneducated for stating the FACT that Islam is not a race
>still posts no facts
Leaf. I know you can make better shitposts than this. I believe in you.

Get fucked kid, you got no answer to my facts. You lose, just like you do every day.

political islam cannot into the west

islam = cancer

sharia cannot co-exist with our constitution

30 y/o here. This is correct, it's such a weird word to be added to daily usage. Politics was boring, assumed government was doing the right thing with all its wars, thought Bill was a cool guy, let him off the hook because it's only a blowjob! Schools were already multi-culti as fuck but was not racist even though black friend stole a bunch of my video games. When I think back to it now, the demoralization of society really hits me, in elementary school we observed a moment of remembrance for the Oklahoma City bombing but on 9/11 the teachers said no time off people in the class openly went "awwww," no one gave a shit about people dying, terrorism etc. The people I knew couldn't have been less concerned, I guess the FBI forgot the other false flags to go along with orange alert etc.

Can you fucking stop being an embarrassment to our nation?

He's right. If you are a muslim yourself it's no longer called terrorism.

Sunni Muslims are bad

Shi'a Muslims are good

According to Shariah Law Obama is already a Muslim since his father was.

just to say
I can not agree with any of this nonsense
and god save the leaf queen

muslims should stop killing people