So now that America has ensured its decline by electing an idiot...

So now that America has ensured its decline by electing an idiot, who will become the dominant superpower in the 21st century?

Too early to start learning Mandarin?

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/08/07/australia-passes-blasphemy-law-to-make-vilification-of-islam-a-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Chinese think you white leftwingers are fuckwits. Your race-based politics will never fit in over there. They believe in merit rather than skin-colour. Your hatred of whites and love of niggers/Muslims will make you an outcast.

L E A F

>implying I'm leftwing
Try again retard.

We can't help that you're a retarded leaf, too delusional to understand that it isn't us with the shit argument - it's the argument you present for your existence.

Not an argument.

tough luck pal

>This guy assumes I'm leftist just because I'm throwing a tantrum and wanting to run away overseas when the rightwing candidate won.
>what a retard, hurr durr.
Lol. Fucking leaves, I swear.
Saging evey post I make by the way

Rake yourself

Yeah, I know, leafy-boy. I didn't present an argument. I merely pointed out you lack an argument for your existence.

America has been declining since 2000. Electing Clinton to a seventh term wasn't going to turn things around.

Rollin'.

Who said anything about moving overseas? Your reading comprehension needs work.

Shoo

It'll be Germany.

Er, sorry, I mean "the EU". Moron fuckheads managed to get the only meaningful brake on continual EU integration to vote ourselves out of the club so it's full steam ahead for the Federalreich with no real way to stop it.

>leaf

He I was almost forced to consider your post but I see here that your flag is Canadian, hahaha tough luck pal

Got the gist of your post from a microsecond scan. It wasn't worth any more than that. Point is still valid. You abandon western ideals just because the rightwing won.
It is natural to assume you are a weak leftist.

Whatever you are, you are weak, anyway.

sage goes in the option field to anyone else replying to this shit thread

LEAF
E
A
F

>I can't read but it's your fault somehow!!!
Still not a leftist.

You still don't have an argument.

sage you say?
Does retarded leaf want a beating?

Learn proper English.
The kind where you don't say "eh" every sentence.

stop making leafs look bad

You don't know Mandarin? How do you function in Vancouver?

>Too early to start learning Mandarin?
This is the fourth thread you've started today on this same subject, Opie.
And I'll remind you again: China has tons of labor, biggest country ever, invented gunpowder, movable type, etc....
...but has never done jack shit with any of that.
The only time "you" had any ambition, any drive, is when central Asians took over your top-heavy bureaucracy of a society, and used it to conquer half the known world.
But then you went back to being a sleepy little giant.
You were England's bitch, now you're America's bitch.
I'm sure you'll be the next superpower's bitch too.

This is the first thread I've started on Sup Forums today period. You're delusional and Sup Forums is not one person.

>Elected a PM who's job experience was snowboarding and substitute teacher
>PM is making decisions that are crashing the economy, and says "oh well, the economy will fix itself"
> gives sand niggers welfare that's almost double what the median income is for Canadians

So what were you saying about idiot leaders? I can't hear you from the sounds of the dollar surging and the stock market soaring.

>You're delusional and Sup Forums is not one person.
I AM delusional, but...
I never see pro-china threads.
But today I see 4 "WE WILL BE KANGS" threads telling Sup Forums that China is the future.
If it's not one Sup Forumsack starting all 4, then maybe (((they))) really are putting something in the water supply.

I'm Chinese.

If we become dominant, it has nothing to do with whether the US elects a bitch called Hillary or not.

Its true. We despise SJWs.

I think the world will become multipolar in this century, with China eventually becoming the largest economic power, cheap labor moving to India, making it the new China of sorts. India will become one of the largest economies. The U.S. will keep growing, both in absolute economic power and demographic size, but it's relative influence will decline due to the emergence of new players (China, India). The dream of the EU as a superpower seems to be dead.

The day of the rake is coming, leaf.

>I'm Chinese

I hope that China will be a superpower of course, but I don't know why anyone should announce it or try to brag about it.

We just try the best we can, and hope for the best. Life's hard, after all, we're going to be shitskins with microdicks forever :)

seconded

America

Why do Canadians think people consider their comments?

>his hair looks like a leaf hat

barenakedislam.com/2016/08/07/australia-passes-blasphemy-law-to-make-vilification-of-islam-a-crime/