ITT: Things you hate about Donald

Pic related

His bigotry towards Muslims

Butthurt threads

I'm bigoted towards criminals too.

>muh meme website rivarly

grow up retard

Redditfag detected. I'm sorry you have to go back pleb

He lied about everything. He isn't going to arrest Hillary, he isn't going to build the wall, he isn't going to repeal Obamacare, and he isn't going after ISIS.

He's just given all of his other billionaire friends high level government positions. He's fucked us all.

So true XDDDDDDDDDD me le derp finds this trully Epic! XDDDD

Muslims should be ridiculed just like the People's Temple, Heaven's Gate, or Hare Krishnas.

nice meme friend mind if i save it XD

Sure XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD/s /s /s /s
(deleted)

>He lied about everything. He isn't going to arrest Hillary
Does it really matter? It was just rhetorics from day 1. Politicians do that all the time. The fact that he trumped Shillary speaks for itself. I don't care if Shillary goes to prison or not. I'd prefer to see that happen, but I know she is fucked either way, her career is fucking over, Gen Z will never recognize her as a legitimate politician.

Yea Trump has said stuff that sounds dumb, but I don't care. Trump is nonetheless much better than any of the crony, crooked career politicians that oppose him. I genuinely believe that his rule will make america great again, because he sees through the bullshit that others before him or opposing him do not dare to.

He is going to arrest Hillary. He just has to wait till he's in office. If he tries anything now, Obongo will pardon her.

He wants to fuck over healthcare by increasing prices on it. Didn't he said he wanted to lower them? What a backstabber.

But what is Trump going to do? He lied about everything for votes. He isn't going to do anything we elected him for.

Thats what I'm worried about. If he won't do anything he promises and makes things worse, might as well see some kind of Civil War/rvolt happen.

Yeah he really fucked everyone over except himself and his people.

His campaign still charging recurring donations after the election and making it hard af to cancel them

Dopey Prince at it again!

Well, where the fuck else is he supposed to go? HERE!?

Even weev did a plebbin AMA.

There's literally nothing.

Once you've learned to love the hair, noting else comes close to being as offensive

It's his super power if you think about it: laugh about the hair. Underestimate the man. Lose.

Dude better get his shit straighten out unless he wants to have Civil War happen.

Goat-fucker detected.

Nah his supporters will worship everything he does. He could squat down and shit on the constitution and every one of his cucks would cheer on

His ugly fat face.

Seriously, you neo-aryan activists should have pushed for a handsome, strong-faced German with the personality of a salesman, not the body of one too.

>Pro NSA spying and backdoors on encryption
>Pro-coal despite natural gas kicking it's ass in all areas unless you heavily subsidize the dead industry that is coal
>Can't keep his mouth shut for 5 fucking minutes, always says something ignorant and stupid "There is no drought in California, just turn the water back on!" "My son is amazing with the Cyber"

He sure does love ((((them))))

>ITT: Things you hate about Donald
That he's a tool for the Jews. He also sold off his children to the tribe.

>Saudi Arabia
Here take your pet back faggot

I hate how he can't blow up liberals with his mind.

Nothing

this is concern trolling. He is not even in the office yet. Let's wait and see if his promises are lies or not.

>His bigotry towards Jihadists, rapists, and Third World shitskins

If his promises are lies, then there will be Civil War.

hello rebbit

The fact that he is controlled opposition. You stupid fucks. Why would (()) allow someone who can usurp them into power.

the fact that he wants libel laws, which are a threat to the first amendment, and the fact that he's not actually trans/homophobic
fuck trannys and fuck gays

He's not even in office yet and we already clearly see that he was lying to us.

For me, Trump is more of a symbol of the dissident right and the average white American sick of the political and social establishment. The man himself was always a secondary concern. His victory proved that people can't just write off the concerns of whites and that nationalist sentiment ran deeper than people thought, which is a huge victory for right wing politics. Him going through with his promises is just icing on the cake. I really do hope he doesn't back down on the wall though.

Sup Forums by in large doesn't care about the JQ at the moment. they're willing to accept the Jews as long as they think the needle is pointing in a better direction for a bit.