14 Year-Old Shoots, Kills Pizza Driver for Pizza

>A pizza delivery man was murdered for pizza, not money. That’s what a Gwinnett County Police Detective testified to in a preliminary court hearing Friday.

>Jermaine Young, 21, and Reginald Lofton, a 14-year-old who is charged as an adult, were ordered to be bound over to Superior Court for a murder trial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpdyGFmct78
youtube.com/watch?v=1CvaisYi1fg
nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-sentenced-life-prison-killing-baby-stroller-article-1.1454299
portcitydaily.com/2015/09/04/final-suspect-pleads-guilty-to-death-of-delivery-driver/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump should deport niggers as well who are criminals. Country would turn around overnight.

PIZZATARDS JUMPING ON THIS SOON

> maybe the nigger had cp
> maybe the nigger knew someone from comet pizza

>here is a theory i pullet out of my ass it must be true

> REEE SHILL REEEEE

>charge 14 yo as adult

nice justice system you got there fampai.

That's why I always laugh at the niggers and leftists that scream "HE WAS A CHILD, WHY DID THEY POLICE SHOOT HIM BECAUSE HE HAD A REALISTIC LOOKING TOY GUN"
Because nigger children are just as likely to have a real fucking gun and murder you for stupid shit
Never releax

captcha select all images with pizza

>children don't know murder is wrong
>select all images with pizza

Fuck off, the longer the nigger is off the streets the better.

yeah shame we don't use your system where you reward them with money

Please Ahkmed, if 8 is old enough to be your bride over there, then 14 is old enough to charge some murderous nigger as an adult here.

>KIll a man and go to prison for a pizza
They really are as intelligent as us, not monkeys at all

Niggers never truly grow into adulthood, so we have to charge them that way to keep them locked up.

i hope the pizza at least had meat on it

tfw he asks for pizza for his last meal

This coming from the country that charges thirty year old men as children.

The system's fine, the fact that it had to be used in such a way in this case is just yet another indication of the crumbling black community.

It's sad really. We really almost reached a more ideal model in the 60s. It only took a generation of affirmative action and debauchery to tear down decades of work.

try harder

The pizza guy was obviously a pedo and the child was defending himself. Good riddance.

He will be getting plenty of meat in the slammer now.

>12 is young enough to marry in germany
>14 is young enough to charge for adult murder in US

Honestly I prefer ours to yours Achmed.

If the state did a better job of feeding impoverished black families, this wouldn't have happened.

Holy fuck you Germans got cucked after WWII. He shouldn't just be tried as an adult, he should be executed.

:^)))))))))))

at some point, two "humans" agreed it was in their best interest to extinguish a life- and face the relevant consequences- over ...an order of pizza.

Like, they sat around, and premeditated this, decided they needed to end the life of an innocent 21 year old with a life, family, friends, etc.

For his pizza.

Like, this is not a 0 sum game. Just because he has pizza does not mean you cannot also have pizza.

And the fact that they chose this route means they will both be in prison for decades.

Can we really take this incredible lack of empathy, foresight, and grasp of consequences, in what is NOT an isolated incident, nor was it cooked up by someone merely "mentally ill" ( It was a team, and they agreed on this. ) and say that these "people" are equal? Can we even say they are the same species?

They are so clearly so far removed in so many ways from the average person on the globe. Doesn't matter where you take the sample from, this is abhorrent, totally abnormal behavior.

Unless you are a nigger.

This, Remember that they WUZ KANGZ they need more money for jordans n' shiiieeetttt.

>used 45
He really wanted to successfully obtain the pizza

HE WAS A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
THAT PIZZA WAS FULLY LOADED
THE DELIVERY MAN WAS COMIN' RIGHT FOR HIM

>WEwud

Pizza Delivery Vigilantes when?
Hot pizza and a dead nigger in 15 minutes or your meal is free

old news but still fucking terrible

PIZZA
GUY
LIVES
MATTER

A country full of oppressed African Americans will be pure paradise because the evil white man won't be around to oppress them.

Even kids know that murder is wrong fucktard. I'm so glad my Grand Parents emigrated from the shit hole that is now Germany.

>give mudslimes community service for raping your daughters

nice justice system you got there krautcuck

>America

>Pizza restaurants stop delivering to ghettos and people named Tyrone
>Get called racist
>Get sued
>Get forced to restore service
>Get shot to death
>Repeat

A strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=xpdyGFmct78

fully loaded

hot and ready

reminder that niggers are not capable of better, and anyone pretending that they will ever be on par with non-niggers are kidding themselves

they will always be the lowest race

lower than sandniggers
lower than mexicans
lower than indian

etc

the niggers will NEVER do better EVER

>fucking a 14 yo as adult

nice religion you got there fampai.

There are already two million in jail, they're basically "deported" to prisons

And liberals cry how it's the new jim crow because jermaine up there just wanted pizza and wuz a gud boi

or just shoot niggers when they try to rob you

but really, this is why there are food deserts in niggerland

this is why niggers starve to death in africa

(((dancing)))

That is portugal my dude

Just replace the nignogs with """"pakis"""" and you'd be right at home m8.

"Thailand"

Either you're a rich nigga or some type of shill with a proxy.

If you're a Thailand citizen, then i hope you die by the diseases there. Fag

>so hungry that you murder for Pizza Hut
>open box
>xl Hawaiian

>Gwinnett County
Having never been there and just reading news reports, gwinnett county seems to be in least control of their niggers.

when I lived in east texas a few years ago I worked at papa johns and they stopped delivering to the black part after drivers were robbed. If someone called in a pizza to the black part of town we just wouldn't put it in lol

Is that so?

This.

>be Nigger
>Be hungry
>Choice of selling this illegal gun on the street and the bullets i bought for food or robbing a guy for "pizza"
>Choose to shoot pizza gu for $20 of pizza

>sit in jail for life

There's no way the IQ theory isnt real

Germany BTFO, eternally.

Fuck you man, I live in Hawaii and Hawaiian pizza is great.

>Select all the pizza
>One is Hawaiian
Kek clearly agrees with me.

On my last post about the britcuck getting raped by pakis it had me select all the cups of tea, pretty funny.

Kid acts like a real hard ass for pizza, he should be hard ass enough for hard time.

I've seen at least 6 of these this year where the niggers order a pizza and beat/murder/rob the driver for a large 2 topping, a side of hot wings, 2 liters of coca cola and the change for a 20 the driver carries.

They are incompatible with first world civilization.

That's Russian, and you know I'm right, see Rotherham.

W-woppr!?!

YOU post on Sup Forums?

Its me, HAL 9000.

Russian you say?

Seriously fuck Gwinnett county

I go into the grocery store the other day at 10 pm on a Saturday it's more than 50% black

Saw a cheerleader from the high school down the road at the checkout with some nigger literally trying to buy cough medicine which they couldn't buy because they were underage

Ruined my day

seems like the old adage is true; a pizza can feed a black family but a black father cant

Death penalty.
The kind of person that does that kind of shit is irredeemable.

cant wait until the economy collapses and welfare system dies. chimpouts for days

best leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=1CvaisYi1fg yeah it's russia

google says that webm is Russia too.

guys it's not his fault he was hungry

I really dont like the idea of 14 year old being tried as adults, but I also think you cant simply try all under 18 as kids, because that can easily be exploited (gypsies train their kids to steal for that reason)

children can be soldiers. So clearly they can do very messed up shit. Whether or not it's their "fault" is besides the point. In order to reduce shitty behaviour from kids they must know that their actions will have legal consequences

Don't you have a GF to prep for Achmed Nige?

Kek says we invade Germany

It's near Atlanta. It's a fucking nightmare, user. Stay away. Think it was the same county where a woman and her baby were shot(child died, GSW to the face) by niggers because she had no money for them to take while they robbed her on the street.
t. user who goes to school in the South

>tfw you know damn well this is pure b8 but you just have to take it

having niggers in your country.

This guy should have taken his energy and docused it on something more useful, like comet pizza

>253
>253

nice

I have to disagree with chenk ützgür or whatever his name is.
I thought pizzagate was shit and lame, but ever since a guy almost shot up the place I think it's pretty funny

>I live in Hawaii
What's it like? Have any pics?

This is just a sign of how unevolved they are. Killing for food is something animals do. Humans only need to kill for meat.

what the fucknig fuck is this?

This is so fucking disgusting, no matter the country. I hate the cancer that is American Cultural Imperialism.

Your first mistake was assuming that niggers think.

They don't.

>trying to defend murder over a pizza

Whoops wrong county. Heres the story.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-sentenced-life-prison-killing-baby-stroller-article-1.1454299

Jesus.. why the fuck did i watch this til the end.

I have to frequent PG county in Maryland for work. our niggers are disgusting, but it seems like every heinous act I read about is done by a nigger in gwinnett county.

S'ok, weather is boring as hell.

Natives hate haoles, what they call whites, so you get some angry stares, but beyond that it's pretty good. Much nicer to visit than to live though, everything is expensive as hell and there's nowhere to roadtrip to.

AY YO

Torrrow, in the showers? I'ma order a pizza DAT ASS

>Like, they sat around, and premeditated this, decided they needed to end the life of an innocent 21 year old with a life, family, friends, etc.

Wrong, I guarantee you the only thought that ran through his mind was "Nigga i wan pizza"

Yeah it's usually a county near Atlanta or someplace in Florida.
>PG county in Maryland
I'm applying to be a cop in DC and Baltimore. PG never hiring or i'd apply there.

Imagine how his family felt when they learned the motive, when they learned that some nigger decided that their brother's, son's, nephew's, uncle's life was worth less than a pizza and murdered him for it.
Prison really isn't enough.

Jesus, dad. That video made me literally suppress the urge to vomit into my mouth. If Trump hadn't won, I might have had to kill myself.

No deported and let them fend for themselves, not on 24/7/365 adult day care

I grew up in PG county. It's a dangerous place full of awful violent racist blacks. I used to have to run home from school at top speed to avoid roving packs of them who thought it was fun to beat the shit out of me for being white.

Uncle Enzo is going to fuck that kid up.

Evolution at work. This 14 year old proved his genes were defect and that he was not suited for society.

I remember when this happened. I drove delivery for years and stories like this started popping up and I stopped. The one that got me though was this one:

portcitydaily.com/2015/09/04/final-suspect-pleads-guilty-to-death-of-delivery-driver/

pic related.

14 year old Murderer charged as an adult.
He took a life, children know murder is wrong.

Go get cucked by some Muslim refugees that are flooding your not so great now, country of Germany.

personally I think he should be killed the way he killed the person he murdered.

Completely agree.

proof that twerking is just a mating dance